Family Doesn't Have to End in Blood. [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
!Announcement!

Once we hit the third page, I'll
time skip a few hours ahead, so we can get the day moving.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
What do you guys think will happen next? What are your hopes?

It's only been a day don't worry just guess everyone's too busy to post atm.

Reactions: emmalee.dreamer
I'll be posting tomorrow.

Reactions: emmalee.dreamer
Sorry, it's been awhile since I've been involved so I'm a little gun shy.

@Poetic_Justic3
Not a big deal, but it's the cats that needed to be fed. Not the dogs. The dogs are at the park with Jackson.

• Love
Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
  • Thank You
Reactions: Mundane Monster
Hmm...yes, we are. One more player won't hurt, I'm sure~

AND I AM SO SORRY TO EVERYONE! I HAVE BEEN BUSY WITH TESTING AT SCHOOL, BUT I WILL BE POSTING NOW. HOPEFULLY, THIS PICKS BACK UP.

Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
yay!! I hope two characters is okay, but if I should only have one then I'll get rid of one character.

Lily_zpsiv5uz2vf.jpg

.:Full Name:.
Jade Amelia Winters
.:Nickname:.
None
.:Age:.
.:Gender:.
Agender, uses she pronouns
.:Sexuality:.
Asexual panromantic and polyamorous
.:Position:.
Neighbor
.:Personality:.
Jade is quiet and generally appears shy to other people, but once you get to know her, she's cheerful and friendly. She loves to have fun, and she's usually up for just about anything. She tends to get anxiety over lots of things, but she'll try anything once. She's forgetful at times and she often writes things on her skin in order to remember them. She's creative and artistic and loves to draw, and can often be found sketching something. She's not fond of loud noise. She's very loyal and protective of her friends, and if one of them is hurt she'd do anything to help them in any way she can. She does the best she can for her friends, and she's pretty good at cheering people up. She's resourceful, and whenever she gets bored she usually either starts to draw or starts to make something out of clay or paper clips or anything that might be lying around. She doesn't get sad easily and she's usually pretty happy. She's also pretty intelligent and something of a bookworm, although she only really reads things she likes, so a lot of her school books go largely unread.
.:Health Ailments:.
ADHD, generalized anxiety, and asthma
.:Nationalities:.
Abenaki, Irish, French
.:Grade:.
11th
.:Biological Family:.
Marianne Lewis Winters - Deceased
Michael Travis Winters - Deceased
.:Romantic Interests?:.
Amari
Alec
Lilith
.:Significant Other?:.
No one currently
.:Anything else?:.
Her parents were killed in a car crash when she was five. She wasn't in the car because she was at a friend's house at the time, and they were on their way to get her. It was eight on a Sunday morning, and they were hit by a drunk driver. Because of this, Jade refuses to drink on principle. Also, her foster family is George and Anna Thomas, who are open for anyone to play.

Brandy_zpsok1ck6wc.jpg

.:Full Name:.
Lily Sarah Brown
.:Nickname:.
None
.:Age:.
.:Gender:.
Female
.:Sexuality:.
Bisexual
.:Position:.
Neighbor
.:Personality:.
Lily's a pretty down to earth person. She loves to read and she loves music, and she plays the flute pretty well. She's very serious and not much of a romantic; flowers and the like aren't really her style. She often seems a little melancholy and it doesn't take much to make her sad, although she doesn't cry easily. She likes to self-reflect a lot and thinks that it's very important to reflect upon who you are as a person. She's a good person to talk to if you're having trouble with something because she's very calm and levelheaded and ready to handle most situations. She has a problem with letting people walk all over her, though, and she often doesn't tell people when something's wrong and just bottles it up and acts like she doesn't have any problems.
.:Health Ailments:.
Depression
.:Nationalities:.
Scottish, Irish, English, Russian
.:Grade:.
9th
.:Biological Family:.
Lucas Maxwell Brown
Andrea Brown
(if anyone wants to add anyone to this family that's fine by me)
.:Romantic Interests?:.
No one right now
.:Significant Other?:.
No one
.:Anything else?:.
Nope

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Two characters is completely fine~! You are accepted. Welcome to the roleplay! c:

I think that I might end up closing this now. I'll probably open it up again later on, but, for now, I shall close the sign ups.

Two characters is completely fine~! You are accepted. Welcome to the roleplay! c:

I think that I might end up closing this now. I'll probably open it up again later on, but, for now, I shall close the sign ups.
So i think we have like five neighbors now...

Status
Not open for further replies.