Family Doesn't Have to End in Blood. [CLOSED]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was that the tag that Grace posted? Because, if so, no. That was all the involvement for your characters~
Do you mind adding the other crush detail in case I forget when I'm writing? XD

Hmm? The detail about Alec having a crush on Lilith? On the relationship list?

Are the crushes being confirmed Pre-IC or During IC?

Does that mean, the King's have a total of three kids: Ben, Candace, and another sister? Referring to the Summers' family. Or one of the parents are cousins to the King's?

Just wanna clarify. :3
Un, want Alec to meet Benjamin whilst he's on his run? Alec could be heading to get groceries or something.

• Love
Reactions: un coin de soleil
I'm gonna post as soon as I get home! :D

@Arcadia Lumina
Oh? I was going to wait until the others post before writing another one, but if you haf something in mind lay it on me. They can meet at the convenient store.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Arcadia Lumina
Oh? I was going to wait until the others post before writing another one, but if you haf something in mind lay it on me. They can meet at the convenient store.
Maybe Ben has a barbecue at the king house and invites all his relatives,friends and neighbours? That way everyone can get introduced to everyone else. XD

Oh, yes. or better yet. It's his 48th birthday on sunday. Yay, cake.:D

Reactions: Kitsune
I thought everyone knew each other already?

Status
Not open for further replies.