Family Doesn't Have to End in Blood. [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does that mean, the King's have a total of three kids: Ben, Candace, and another sister? Referring to the Summers' family. Or one of the parents are cousins to the King's?

Just wanna clarify. :3

tumblr_nhzvc5kTsH1rwdxeio1_500.gif

tumblr_niygttgw3N1rwdxeio5_500-1425918997.gif

Full Name:
Charles Matthew Turpin
Nickname:
Charley, Chase,
Sexuality:
Pansexual
Position:
Son/Brother
Personality:
Phoenix is a very open and chill guy, he tries to give his input to people and isn't afraid to relate to topics unless there too personal. Phoenix is very caring and a little too attached to people he grows bonds too, he gets scared that he may use his aggressive side which he tries to hide, Phoenix tries to calm people down with words and tries to show his friends to not use their aggressive side. Phoenix could act tough and really mature but all of his closest friends know that he can be very sensitive. Phoenix is a really great leader and will take charge whenever he can, he respects others opinions but isn't afraid to tell anyone when he thinks there wrong.
Health Ailments:
Mild Anxiety
Nationalities:
Jamaican, American, Canadian, British and German
Grade:
Biological Family:
Hayden Hunt (Used to be mother)
Father unknown
Romantic Interests?:
T.B.A
Significant Other?:
T.B.A
Anything else?: [ Add anything I missed or you'd like to share ]
He is a singer and the vocals for his band ___
tumblr_m9xrfyttjY1rnk68fo1_500.gif

Full Name:
Maddie Jessica Turpin
Nickname:
Mad, Magic
Sexuality:
Undetermined
Position:
Sister/Daughter
Personality:
Intelligent-Sassy-Kind-Responsible-Comedic
Health Ailments:
Sleep Apnea
Nationalities:
Jamaican, American, Canadian, British and German.
Grade:
Biological Family:
Hayden Hunt (Used to be Mother)
Father Unknown
Charles Turpin
Romantic Interests?:
Nobody
Significant Other?: Nobody
Anything else?:

Does that mean, the King's have a total of three kids: Ben, Candace, and another sister? Referring to the Summers' family. Or one of the parents are cousins to the King's?

Just wanna clarify. :3
No, Candace is Benjamin's little sister. And Benjamin is the father with Adette being his wife.

@Poetic_Justic3
Omg can Rhiannon and Maddie be friends? I was waiting for another young kid for her to group up with. :o

Hey guys! Since I'm new to the site and haven't worked with you I'm a little too shy to suggest any relationships, but if you are interested please let me know. I'm really excited about this. :)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mundane Monster
Hey guys! Since I'm new to the site and haven't worked with you I'm a little too shy to suggest any relationships, but if you are interested please let me know. I'm really excited about this. :)
Okay but don't be shy, as i have been here for a while, everyone here is very welcoming so don't feel the need for being shy, i get it though.

Okay but don't be shy, as i have been here for a while, everyone here is very welcoming so don't feel the need for being shy, i get it though.
Thanks. I try not to, but I've rp'ed with some pretty intense jerks before. I tend to stick to the cautious side because of that.

@emmalee.dreamer Trust me, everyone on this site is super nice and for such a big community, we're actually pretty close knit too. There's no reason to be scared or shy here. ^.^

tumblr_static_2ombue6pa9yc40c40o8ckgs0w.jpg

:Full Name:
Lilith Jade Belle
:Nickname:
Lily
:Age:
Seventeen
:Gender:
Female
:Sexuality:
Pansexual
:Position:
Neighbor/Sister of Leonardo
:Personality:
Intelligent • Cocky • Flirtatious • Intimidating • Care-Free

xxx
tumblr_inline_ngf9lnvpeP1rqg5v6.gif

xxx

:Health Ailments:
Asthma
:Nationalities:
Irish & German
:Grade:
11th
:Biological Family:
• Leonardo Belle

[Open]
:Romantic Interests?:
TBA
:Significant Other?:
TBA
:Anything else?:

Theme Song

0ZXMpBA.jpg

~~~

aHR0cCUzQSUyRiUyRjMuYnAuYmxvZ3Nwb3QuY29tJTJGLTd1Z2tQYUlRemVZJTJGVXc1Y0FHZVFqckklMkZBQUFBQUFBQUM1RSUyRjAtbm9OQ0xTMWc0JTJGczE2MDAlMkZOaSUyNUMzJTI1QjFhcyUyQmVuJTJCbGFzJTJCYm9kYXMlMkMlMkJjb24lMkJjb3JvbmElMkJkZSUyQmZsb3Jlcy4lMkJMYXNCb2Rhc2RlQUxnb2RvbiUyQigxKS5qcGc=

♣ Full Name ♣
Abigail Lucy Turpin

♣ Nickname ♣
Abby, Abs, Blossom, Giggles

♣ Age ♣
Eight

♣ Gender ♣
Female

♣ Sexuality ♣
Unsure

♣ Position ♣
Daughter (of the Turpins)

♣ Personality ♣
Bashful + Timid + Positive + Creative + Mature

♣ Health Ailments ♣
ADD

♣ Nationalities ♣
American, Finnish, Greek

♣ Grade ♣
3rd

♣ Biological Family ♣
• Her parents abandoned her at a young(er) age.
(Open)

♣ Romantic Interests? ♣
TBA

♣ Significant Other? ♣
N/A

♣ Anything else? ♣
• Is a huge bookworm.
• Loves flower crowns.
• Loves instrumental music.
• Is practicing violin and piano.
• Harry Potter is her favorite series (at the moment).

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mundane Monster
@Kitsune Could we set up a love triangle between Lillith, Alec and Sasha? :D Like Alec will end up having to choose between them? XD

(Or he could go for polygamy) (~.^)

Reactions: emmalee.dreamer
(Or he could go for polygamy) (~.^)
Polygamy? XD
EDIT: @Kitsune, I just realised how similar Alec and Lillith are XD They're Irish, Intelligent and have Asthma. I already have an idea in mind of how they could meet if you want.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.