• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I'll get my post done later today. @HolyFudgeBars there's your deadline. :)

On this note, since I've really been stretching the 'twice a week' posting rate, would you guys be more comfortable if I officially set things to once a week?
Yes please, all of my roleplays are slow going do I'd love to pick up the pace.

Also, congrats on becoming green again!

Yeah, you're right, I just realised. Ythania can't count. Then no, I would like some more posting activity if that's alright with you lot.

I would love to post, probably after the newly greened overlord has done his post.

Maybe send out a @ to every member for an update?

Oops lol I just saw the deadline, it's fine I don't mind I'll post later on today

Nothing much happened, so you didn't miss much; I just wanted to make sure things were moving along. It's all good.
FlyBoy.jpg
:P

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry we've been so quiet; currently working on a big collab post with Swan and Scout which will hopefully allow everyone else to post.

I'll put something up by Wednesday. Get a-posting in the meantime, people who didn't.
"He's not grumpy, he's-..." Scout struggled to find the word. How do you explain it? It was not a sour temper, more an eternal weariness with the stupidity of man. Fed up with people in all their forms. "...tired,"
This is actually a very astute summary of Sten's character.

Change of plans (just so no one thinks I died) I'll post again after Grothnor's post today

Sorry for the late post. I got distracted yesterday. :/

Time for drunken shenanigans, personal questions and other bonding stuff! :P Have fun!

Hey. You folks still accepting or did this roleplay pitter out?

Status
Not open for further replies.