Falling Skies: 7th Mobile Armor Suit Team (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally am fine with it. I don't expect Vietmyke to have an issue either, and it gives me something to do besides just retreating.

I liked it, but now I feel bad for the Coalition pilots. :(

Well one of them may survive. Or be turned into a bloody pulp in the process of her ally trying to kill the one who captured her.

In any case there is reason to feel bad for both sides in a war, more often than not. Seems more realistic.

Reactions: FrostedCaramel
@Penultimate Pi, an interesting spin on things, not what I expected. I'm a fan. Yay for giving humanity to otherwise faceless NPC drones!

And since @Ascendant has introduced a new NPC (named Rose by Pi) and will be bringing in this NPC as a prisoner, I will now quickly hash out an extra story arc including said NPC.

Also, I'm used damages as an excuse to send Sokolov back to the hangar as well. A big Russian might come in handy when the Coalition pilot comes to. Remember, pilots are commonly equipped with sidearms- Hangar personnel and technicians are not.

That really was unique, I had debated doing that for the Coalition Cruiser but I wasn't sure how to go about it, after reading yours I probably could have done it and been fine XD

*Is it weird that I'm silently rooting for Lighter to not die?*

@Vietmyke Technically, it's her callsign that is Rose. I'll leave it up to you as to what her actual name is, if she chooses to reveal it.

@Ascendant I was more implying that the squad's previous general idea was that White and Rose had shared a mutual death. That fact that you're still moving says otherwise, and is just pissing off Lighter.

@FrostedCamel Probably not. Though don't expect much, with two UEE MAS's on his ass to stop him from executing White.

Reactions: FrostedCaramel
So I'm currently writing an OOC for a reboot of this series- meaning the core series (as opposed to this mecha one), which revolves mostly around soldiers, and spec ops.

Fun Fact: Forces from The United Earth Empire were originally the "bad guys" when the series first started, with the original party(aka the Coalition) being nothing more than a group of Rebel freedom fighters.

So I'm currently writing an OOC for a reboot of this series- meaning the core series (as opposed to this mecha one), which revolves mostly around soldiers, and spec ops.

Fun Fact: Forces from The United Earth Empire were originally the "bad guys" when the series first started, with the original party(aka the Coalition) being nothing more than a group of Rebel freedom fighters.
Interesting.... I'm always up for a medic position if I have the time to juggle :D

As for the UEE being the original Bad Guys, It's understandable, tyrannic rule or some sort of injustices to the outer colonies that they don't pay attention to will always make for a great rebellion.

I'm going to write my post now, I'd like for no one to interfere in the proceedings.

Logan almost ended up with a missing hand but I settled for a shit ton of shrapnel. Also used Rabbit a little bit but as an NPC I'm sure we all have use of her to one extent or another, yes?

Kind of sucks to know from the other RP, inferring how this one ends, that our people here fail. Shrug.

Annnd I didn't compare the two carefully enough.

@Vietmyke Sokolov having to deal with the probably angry prisoner sounds good, I thought it was good to have him damaged regardless as it made the combat seem much more consequential.

I would also like to commend everyone for some really nice posts, I was quite impressed to see how stressful and frantic you made combat seem.

You will see a CS up from me in the next few days for that RP. Would I be allowed to place down a place holder?

And it seems we have taken over the Final Hour RP as well XD

Reactions: Iben
Only one who hasn't posted in the other thread is Pi.

Reactions: Iben
whooop~ now that new years is over...

who are we waiting on for posts?

Not sure. I'm waiting to post for Ikarus until I can do something that would actually fulfill his role as support, but I can post for Sarah if I see the opportunity to do so.

I'll get around to writing today, should be ready sometime tonight.... Sometime...

Im putting somthing together in my head. Im trying to think otherwise it will be like two paragraphs.

Saturday or Sunday will be my post days, have stuff to do today. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.