Falling Skies: 7th Mobile Armor Suit Team (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright then, 7 hours later and still not finished. Got reasonably hung up on where to go with my post so hopefully when I wake up I'll have some fresh ideas .-.

Reactions: Iben
To those who have yet to PM me about 'Upgraded MAS's' please do so. We will be having a quick go-over about your intended combat style, after which I will come up with a fancy/advanced piece of tech for you to throw into your build- the tech I give you won't be game-breaking or overpowered, but it will give you a noticeable edge.

Good news, I got a lot farther with my post today.

Bad news, I'm on call until 1am. So it looks like Reid's view and such will be coming tomorrow.

Alrighty posted, not sure why there are two Field sets but I can't get the other to go away so I just accepted defeat and left it...

I'll try to swing a post for Jari tonight or tomorrow morning in the early AM depending on when I find some free time. :)

went ahead and changed it, they need to have some way to defend themselves if the ship gets boarded XD
Das why you have Marines on board. They operate as security teams while not being deployed- they gotta do something other than sit around in their bunks being lazy- and in a combat situation such as this, you'd probably have a lot of armed marines prepared for boarding/counterboarding actions.

Das why you have Marines on board. They operate as security teams while not being deployed- they gotta do something other than sit around in their bunks being lazy- and in a combat situation such as this, you'd probably have a lot of armed marines prepared for boarding/counterboarding actions.
Still... Any little bit helps, might as well give a small arms locker to personnel to defend themselves if need be. I can change it to a wrench or something XD

Edit: I was honestly thinking of Halo when I wrote that tidbit, you know how in the First and Second games in the very first missions you have all the Navy guys running around with pistols and the Marines doing the real work in full gear with rifles and whatnot.

On ships, most of the time non-combat personnel will never touch a firearm, and a lot of the times even combat personnel won't actively carry firearms around the ship. The fact that Officers carry sidearms with them is like a sort of prestige thing. Usually when a combatant needs a weapon, they go to the armorer and receive one- so since the ship prepped for combat, all combat personnel should be kitted out.

But this is the future, so the Hangar Arms locker should be fine- kept safely hidden away so boarding enemies don't have access to them.

• Thank You
Reactions: FrostedCaramel
HOI! -Whip Crack-

Where hath all mine writers gone?

HOI! -Whip Crack-

Not the whip, I already posted D:

Schools just restarted for some of us so I'd imagine it's that rush of "Oh shit I didn't do any of my work over the break" and doing all that work that wasn't done.... Because that's definitely not me or anything.

HOI! -Whip Crack-

Working on Season 2 of my RP. Been 2 years since it started Q~Q. I'll probably have a post up tomorrow.

Eh, I posted. I'm not exactly fond of it, but I'm probably gonna be really busy for the rest of today and tomorrow, so I just wanted to do something quick for Sarah.

I quite liked it, so ha!

I'll have a post up tomorrow from Jari's perspective, focusing on "holding the line" as it were.

I may be a bit distracted in the next few weeks as I have become an uncle-person and must now spend the next few weeks of my life 'AAWWWWW'-ing over my new niece and swearing to whatever patron deity that you believe in that I will smite whoever lays an aggressive hand on the singular hair on her head.

Good Guy Myke.

As someone with a little sister, you're not gonna have any complaints from me.

Congrats. :)

Post up, hope it is of readable, I figured Jari could take one Ferir by himself, given the advanced nature of the Thunderbolt.

By count that does however leave the MK III and a MK II, as well of course as the five suits heading in.

Status
Not open for further replies.