Fallen In Love With A Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nathan was never really confident when it came to girls and was always shy and felt a bit insecure, sure he was a lot better now with the female attention he got but when it came to liking a girl, it was different and he didn't feel confident in himself, the reason why he was blushing after the kiss because he had just kissed her and it felt amazing. He smiled at what she replied to him with. "I erm, sorry though for doing that, even if we both did enjoy it" he said to her and bit on his lower lip, his heart racing and going crazy.

He didn't know what it was with her, but he just asked her for another kiss like it was nothing, his nerves seemed to go completely and he was comfortable around her, like she was his girlfriend. He smiled as she closed the gap between their lips and he kissed her back softly, his arms snaking around her waist and moving her to his body as he kissed her back.

Aly was never really confident around guys, always being quite shy and quiet. With Nathan though, she felt confident and wasn't shy at all - something she liked. Knowing that he liked their first kiss - her first kiss EVER - was amazing. He just brought out her playful side - the real side of her that she didn't really ever show. She can't help but laugh when he apologizes again. "You have nothing to be sorry for Nathan. You didn't do anything wrong." She replies smiling.

She was slightly shocked when he asked for another kiss. She didn't even hesitate and happily kissed him again. She loved how comfortable she felt with Nathan. She felt her skin tingle as he held her close to his body, his arms going around her waist. After what seemed like forever she finally pulls away, smiling looking at him.

That wasn't Nathan's first kiss because he had kissed girls when he was younger but not many at all but this kiss honestly topped all of them and he was older as well, a lot older than what he was for his other kisses and kissing fans on the cheeks doesn't really count. He opened his mouth to say something to her and shrugged. "It's a good thing you don't have a boyfriend or didn't want me to kiss you or I would of ended up with a slapped face" he said to her with a smile.

He was surprised with himself at the kiss he asked for again and this made him seem more confident but glad she happily kissed him again. He kept kissing her until she pulled away and he rested his forehead on hers with a smile. "I think we should go down before they suspect anything because well, they must of noticed that I'm gone at least" he said and dropped his arms from around her and put shoes on and took her hand, taking her out his bedroom and gave a wave to Kelsey that he saw before going downstairs and outside with her, acting like they hadn't been missing for long.

Aly knew Nathan probably had kissed many girls before her and she was okay with that. Since this was her first kiss, it was definitely ten times better than she ever imagined. She can't help but laugh at his comment. "I would never slap you Nathan." She replies smiling. She was a bit shocked that he thought she would even deny him kissing her.

She can't help but smile back as he rested his forehead against hers. "Yeah, we should." She agrees. She let him put his shoes on then let him take her hand. She laces their fingers together and happily walks out of his room. She smiles seeing Kelsey and waves at her before following Nathan back downstairs. She knew that the guys would probably figure out that her and Nathan were together now and she didn't mind it at all.

Nathan smiled at her and shrugged. "I'm sure you wouldn't of slapped but some other fan might of, okay now saying it like that, maybe a fan wouldn't of slapped me if I kissed them" he said with a laugh and shrugged. "But I don't think kissing any other fan would be better than kissing you, that is for sure" he said smiling at her and bit on his bottom lip, he had just kissed a beautiful girl, he was a fan and not only a fan but a little sister to the apparent 'rival' boy band.

He smiled at her and gave her lips a last peck before he had put his shoes on. "I'll give you my number later when all the others have gone and that" he said smiling and raised his eyebrow at Kelsey as he saw her smirking and he gave her his middle finger with a smile before she could say anything and no doubt would be asked later by her and teased along with the other guys. "You want food now, you must be hungry" he said to her as he took her to everyone else and sat her down in a chair and he was starving himself.

Aly smiles back and laughs. "No fan would ever slap you for kissing them Nathan." She replies with a laugh. She can't help but blush at his compliment. "Awe, thanks." She says bashfully, blushing. She was still overwhelmed that she just kissed an amazing sexy guy like Nathan twice after just meeting him this morning. Yes, she was a fan and the little sister of Niall Horan of 1D but to Nathan she was just a normal teenage girl.

She smiles when Nathan pecks her lips one last time. "Okay. I'll give you mine then too." She replies smiling. She notices Kelsey's smirk and smiles, biting her lip slightly blushing. She sees Nath give Kelsey the middle finger and playfully hits him. "Don't flick her off." She says laughing. She actually didn't mind that Kelsey knew about her and Nathan being together now. She knew the guys would most likely start teasing them but she didn't mind that at all. "Yeah" She says smiling. She happily walks with him to where everyone else was, sitting down in a chair. She already seen Tom and Max smirking looking at her and Nathan, only making her blush.

Nathan laughed and nodded. "Yeah I just realised that as well when I said it out loud, I don't think any fan would do that, a non fan, maybe" he said with a smile before shrugging. "Don't have to thank me when I'm just telling the truth" he said with a smile. He didn't know if anything was going to be kept quiet but then again, they weren't seen kissing each other.

He frowns when she playfully hit him. "Hey what was that for, oh just wait she won't be quiet in a minute, when all the fans go, she will tease me, just giving her the finger in advance" he said with a nod. He let her sit down in a chair and nodded as he went over to the food. "Dont say nothing, leave it until later" he said to max and Tom as he got both him and aly something. "I see the way you are smirking and looking at us both, not a word until everyone has gone, please" he said to them before going back and passing aly a plate of food. "I hope that's okay" he said to her and sat down as well opposite her and had his water bottle.

Aly laughs and nods in agreement. "I know it's just... I've never felt this happy around any guy before." She replies blushing slightly. Knowing that Kelsey figured out that they were together worried her a bit. She hoped that Kels would stay quiet about them. She was hopeful that Kels would since they weren't seen kissing.

She can't help but laugh at Nathan frowning. "I'm sure she will but you don't have to give her the bird." She says laughing a bit. She sees Nathan talk to Tom and Max about not telling anyone until the fans leave. She smiles when Nathan comes back with their food. "It's great." She says smiling. "They're gonna tease us so bad when everyone's gone." She says with a laugh.

Nathan looked at her and his eyes lit up with a smile on his face. "Really? you've never felt this happy around a guy before and I've made you this happy? ohhh Alyssa" he said to her and gave her head a small kiss and sweet kiss with what she had just said to him and he thought it was honestly so sweet of her. He knew Kelsey wouldn't say anything, he knew what she was like and that was like Tom, so they were safe until everyone had gone.

He smiled at her and shrugged. "I think she deserved the finger" he said with a smile to her before he went to get food. He rolled his eyes as Max whispered something to him and he went back to Aly and nodded. "I'm glad that's alright" he said and bit into the burger he had and shrugged before he swallowed. "Not you they will be teasing, they will be teasing me, you will be alright, they will just say stuff like, how big is he, is he any good and all that stuff"

It came to the fans finally going and he told Aly to go upstairs to his bedroom and would call her when it was alright to come back down again. He smiled and gave the other fans hug and kisses on the cheeks and thanking them for coming and that it was a lot of fun, also saying that he would follow them to the ones who asked him and took their twitter names. "Aly, you can come down now!" he called to her.

Aly smiles and nods. "Yeah, really." She replies happily. She can't help but giggle playfully, blushing slightly, when he softy and sweetly kisses her head. She loved how special Nathan made her feel. She just felt so extremely lucky to have found an amazing guy like him. She couldn't wait to call and tell Niall about him and how happy she was.

She chuckles and playfully rolls her eyes. "I don't think she did at all." She retorts. She smiles and starts eating her burger. She can't help but laugh a bit listening to him tell her how the guys will tease them. "I'll be able to handle it." She says smiling. She knew that once she tells Niall and the lads about Nathan they would tease her too. She knows that they would all be happy for her anyway, despite the teasing.

Finally it came time for the fans to leave. She smiles and goes upstairs to Nathan's room like they discussed, waiting for him to call her down. She knew the moment the front door closed, the guys' jokes and teasing would begin. She hoped the guys wouldn't take it too far but she would be able to handle them either way. She hears Nathan call her and she walks back downstairs to him.

Nathan smiled at what she replied with. "It feels like I've known you for ages if I'm being honest, I feel like we are childhood best friends and you have come to visit me after a long time" he said smiling and laughed as she blushed. "Are you going to be doing that a lot whenever I compliment you or see you babe?" he asked her with a smile. "Or kiss you" he said with a smile.

He chuckled and shrugged. "Me and Kelsey have this very weird friendship, she swears too much" he said with a smile as he ate his burger and to be honest, he shouldn't be eating it, as he was being put on a strict diet but one day wouldn't hurt at all and plus, barbecues are seriously nice. He nodded his head and smiled. "You say that you will be able to handle it now, I bet you won't once it starts happening" he said smiling.

He went on his phone and followed the people he asked for a follow while he waited for Aly to come back down and he looked at her when he heard her and smiled, taking a hold of her hand and bringing her into the main part where the pool table and bar was. "Guys!" he said as loud as he could. "This is Aly Horan, Aly, I think you know everyone who is here" he said with a smile and pouted as Kelsey came up to him and pinched his cheeks. "Aww baby Nath is growing up" she said smiling.

Aly smiles back. "Yeah, I feel the same way. It's like we've known each other forever." She agrees smiling. She laughs a bit, smiling. "I can't help it. I've never been this happy before. I'm not used to it really. But I love all the compliments you give me." She replies happily. Just like her brother, her emotions always came out. If she was feeling happy or sad, or just anything really, it would show and people would know.

She laughs a bit and nods, listening to him. "Ah, I'm the same with Zayn and sometimes Harry or Lou." She says with a smile. She continues eating her burger, enjoying the barbecued food a lot. "Oh really? Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I can't take a joke. If can handle hanging out with 5 idiots, I can handle hanging out with these guys." She retorts with some sass.

She can't help but smile when she comes back down. She happily accepts his hand, lacing their fingers together naturally. She follows him to the main area with the pool table and bar. She hears the guys - and girls - walk over, most of - if not all of - them smirking looking at them. She can't help but laugh a bit when Kelsey pinches Nathan's cheeks.

Tom and Max smirks were the biggest as they walked to the main area with everyone else. "Ah, so you're the girl that Nath has been glued too. It's nice to meet ya." Max says smiling. "Yeah, It's a pleasure meeting all of you." Aly replies smiling at everyone. "It's about time you got a girlfriend Nath. We all thought you would stay alone forever." Tom says with a laugh.

Nathan smiled at her and shrugged. "I'd say that is a really good thing to be honest, because it means that we are comfortable around each other and just ourselves" he said smiling and grinned. "Well I'm glad you are happy babe, i will keep giving you compliments, don't worry about that" he said smiling at her and loved this about her, it just felt natural and right with her, which was a good thing. He would take her out on a date as well and see how that goes but he had a good feeling it would go perfect anyway.

He nodded his head with a smile. "It's just the sort of brother sister relationship we have if you know what i mean but hey, i love Kelsey, she's such a nice girl" he said smiling and laughed. "I guess if you can deal with them five, that you can deal with them all here, there isn't much difference to be honest, Max and Tom can just be a bit in your face sometimes, just tell them to go away" he said smiling.

He loved the feeling of her finger's lacing with his naturally and he smiled at everyone and stuck his tongue out a Kelsey. "Do you mind, my cheeks" he said to her and swatted her hands away and looked at Tom and Max. "I haven't been glued to her, I've been talking to her" he said to him and looked at Aly and smiled before looking at Tom. "Well that's not very nice, i could get a girlfriend, i was just waiting for the right person" he said to him.

Aly smiles back and nods. "It's a great thing." She agrees happily. "I know you will and I don't want you to ever stop." She replies smiling. She loved how being with Nathan just felt so right and natural. She really did feel like they were meant to be together. She couldn't wait to go out on their first date which she knew was going to be perfect.

She nods, listening to him. "Yeah I do. Sometimes Niall and I are the same way. She is really nice." She says happily. She can't help but laugh. "Yeah, not much of a difference at all. Max and Tom act just like Zayn and Louis does." She agrees with a laugh. She really liked how similar the guys were to the One Direction guys. That only made her like them even more.

She loved how their hands fit together naturally. She smiles, looking at everyone and laughs when Nathan sticks his tongue out at Kelsey. She laughs more hearing him react to Max and Tom's jokes. They really were like brothers and she liked that a lot. "You two haven't left each other's side during the entire event Nath. That's being glued together." Tom points out with a laugh. She smiles back when Nathan looks at her. "Well, we're glad you finally did find one." Max says smiling. Aly smiles back at Max, glad they weren't teasing them that badly. "I'm glad I found him too." She replies, resting her head on his shoulder smiling. "Just hope he doesn't tie you up and leave you." Tom teases, referencing their 'I Found You' video.

Nathan smiled at her and was honestly glad she felt the same way because to be honest, he hadn't felt like this with any other girl he had seen or spoken to. "I won't stop, nothing wrong with giving you a compliment everyday" he said smiling at her, for a first date, he wasn't sure what they could exactly do, but he was sure he could think of something to do with her.

He smiled as she understood what he meant by him and Kelsey having that brother, sister relationship together, bit like him and the boys, they were like the brothers he never had, seeing as he was the oldest child out of him and his sister Jess. "Mmmm I guess they could act a lot similar to the 1D guys but then again I think most guys are the same" he said with a smile and a shrug.

"No no no, we have left each others sides Tom, I wasn't glued to her as soon as she came in, I also went to the kitchen on my own and I went to the bathroom on my own as well to change into different clothes while she stayed on my bed" he said to him and rolled his eyes at Max. "The one, has a name Max and it's Aly" he said to him before blushing a little at what she said before resting her head on his shoulder and raised his eyebrow at what Tom said. "Or I could tie her up and not leave her and do something else instead"

Aly smiles back, glad that they felt the same way about each other. "I never want you to stop." She replies smiling back at him. She couldn't wait until their first date. She knew that she was going to love wherever Nathan took her for their date. Knowing that she was her boyfriend was amazing. She never thought she would ever be this happy but somehow she was.

Aly can't help but laugh a bit as Tom and Max keep teasing them. She smiles more, blushing when Nathan calls her 'the one'. She loved how her heart fluttered when she thought about what that meant. She couldn't believe that Nathan thought that she was 'the one' for him, the one girl he wanted to spend his life with. She laughs at Tom's teasing and blushes more hearing Nath's reply, images coming to her head.

Nathan smiled a wide grin at her with what she said. "It's fine I'll message you everyday with something babe, so if you aren't with me, then you will have a message by me instead and after today I need to get back on that vocal rest anyway" he said to her with a smile. He thought about a date and his eyes lit up. "Do you want to come with the Bahamas to us, we can go on a date while out there and plus, it will be hot, can swim with dolphins and it'll be my 20th birthday" he said with a smile.

He shook his head. "It's fine I can just tease you all back about girls, so keep teasing, I'll get you back" he said to them and what he said to Tom, even he for images in his head and had to stop himself before he could turn himself on at the thought. "Anyway, I'm going to play some pool, want to play?" he asked aly.

Aly smiles seeing him grin. "That's perfect. I'll message you whenever we're apart too." She replies smiling happily. She looks at him slightly confused when his eyes light up. "Really? I would absolutely love to! That will be perfect for us." She says happily. She couldn't believe that he wanted her to come with him to the Bahamas and celebrate his birthday together.

She can't help but laugh when Nathan teases the guys back. She could tell he was getting images from his own comeback and laughs a bit. She blushes thinking about them more. She smiles when he suggests playing pool to take both of their minds from getting too dirty. "Um, I'll pass. I suck at pool." She replies, smiling slightly.

Nathan smiled at her and chuckled. "Well you know, we won't be together all the time and plus when we are back in London or to hometowns and you are here, going to need a way to stay in contact" he said with a smile before nodding. "Come to the Bahamas with us, it will be a lot of fun or hopefully a lot of fun" he said with a smile.

He shook his head a bit to stop the thoughts and had a sip of his water to cool himself down, he was still like any other guy that got turned on at some thoughts. He screwed the lid back on and laughed. "How can you suck a pool? It's just hitting some balls into pockets" he said to her and tried to think. "Alright, what about watching a movie or what do you want to do?" he asked her.

Aly smiles back. "I know. I already know I'm going to hate those days when we are apart." She replies. "I'm sure we will be able to handle the distance though." She says smiling. "Of course I'll come to the Bahamas with you! I wouldn't miss your birthday at all!" She beams happily. She's always wanted to go to the Bahamas and was extremely excited to finally be going there with her new boyfriend.

She can't help but laugh a bit with him. She takes a drink of her coke and smiles looking at him. "I don't know. I just do." She says chuckling. She smiles when he makes more suggestions. "A movie sounds good." She answers smiling. "Just us though." She whispers to him, hoping to have some more alone time with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.