Fallen In Love With A Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nathan gave her a smile. "I know people hate hearing me down and everything but I just, I can't help it because it's my voice and I do things, to try and forget that I can't sing or meant to be talking but it's not easy, anyway let's just forget about my voice for now and hope that it get's better" he said with a smile and wanted this day to be about fans.

He smiled at her and even these fans might of been wanting hugs and everything when they first came in but now, they all seemed to see them as normal guys and just loving spending the time with them, this didn't happen often at all and he did feel a little sorry for the people who weren't on Wanted World and getting to meet them like this. "Don't let the bullies get to you, they mean nothing babe, you will prove everyone wrong" he said to her with a smile and nodded. "Then i'll make sure to help you babe" he said smiling.

"I'm sure you would all love to see me get wet" he said laughing a little with what she joked as they walked over to the tank. "It's fine, I don't mind being told off, I mean come on they have parties here all the time and don't get told off, it's not like you are going to do anything anyway, so it should be alright and you are with me anyway" he said. "Nathan get on there" Max said to him and he rolled his eyes and gave Ay a smile before taking his shoes off and going around to it and got up on the seat and put his foot in and then out again. "Nah, nah, it's cold" he said and got off it before the seat could break and let them sort it out. "Get on it Nathan" Jay said and Nathan got on it when Nano said it was okay to get on and he sat down on it, with his feet in the tank. "This is freezing, be nice to me" he said to whoever was going to through the ball.

Aly can't help but smile back. "It's okay though. We understand that this is really hard for you. Yeah, enough about your voice." She reassures then agrees with him. She was glad that her reassurance seemed to cheer him up. As much as it hurt her thinking about his voice, she pushing those worries away and only focused on having fun with him.

She was loving this Wanted World day, getting to know all the guys - mostly Nathan. She knew any fan would die to be here and she was extremely lucky to be here right now. She nods, smiling at his comfort. She couldn't help but smile and be happy around Nathan. No guy has ever made her feel this happy, this normal before and she loved it.

She laughs and nods in agreement. "Yeah, I would never tell you off. Plus I'm a bit of a rule breaker myself." She replies smiling. She smiles back as Nathan gets on the dunk seat. "Awe, come on Nath. Don't be a baby." She teases laughing. She was glad Nano said it was okay for him to do the dunk tank. She seen all the fans get really excited once Nathan sat on the seat, probably all eager to see him wet. She steps up to the dunk tank and takes a ball. "Sorry Nath, but you're gonna get wet." She says smirking playfully. She had to admit, she loved the idea of Nathan getting wet. She then throws the ball, hitting the target dead on sending Nathan into the water.

Nathan just gave a nod of his head, wanting to forget about it at the moment and just have some fun, he would worry about his throat when it came to it or got even worse, at least he was at the concerts and things, even if he was miming, he was just hoping the worse wouldn't happen and he would be able to pass the surgery and not need it. He at least had his birthday to look forward to as well and they would be in the Bahamas at the time.

He smiled at her and laughed. "You wouldn't tell me off but Nano might, even though he isn't scary at all and I would just laugh at him, Kev might get a bit mad but I'm happy they will be okay with it, I might tell them before everyone leaves as well, see if it's alright first but even if they say no, I will still keep you here" he said smiling. He scoffed. "The water is freezing, you don't understand" he said to them all as they laughed and told him to sit on it. He frowned at Nano when he said it was alright and he sat on the seat. He raised his eyebrow as it was Aly throwing it and he couldn't even talk before he was summered with water and jumped up freezing. "It's cold, it's cold" he said and the guys where all hugging Aly and telling her that it was an amazing shot and congratulating her on getting him in first throw. His t-shirt was now sticking to him and he ran his hand through his hair to get it away from his face. "How do I get out, it's freezing" he complained and looked over the edge and tried getting out.

Aly smiles, nodding listening to him. "So? I would just tell him off for telling you off then. Today is a fan day, he can't expect you to stay quiet and not talk to us fans. One day of talking can't make it that much worse." She replies smiling. She laughs a bit and nods. "Even if they did say no, I wasn't going to leave anyway." She says happily.

She just laughs as Nathan complains about the freezing water. She then smirks happily watching Nathan fall into the water. She laughs more when the rest of the guys hug and congratulate her. "Thanks guys. It wasn't that hard honestly. Plus when it comes to games and competition, us Irish get competitive." She replies grinning. She looks over at Nathan and her heart skips a beat seeing him all wet. His shirt was sticking to him and his hair dripping wet. Dear God.... is all she could think. She chuckles and walks over to the tank to help him out. "Stop being a baby. It's just water, you won't die or anything." She jokes.

Nathan laughed at what she said. "Nano will give me a lecture later about talking but like I said, i'll just laugh but yes, today is a fan day and of course I wasn't going to stay quiet, my voice isn't that bad at the moment anyway, it goes between cracking and going normal, so it's fine" he said with a smile and chuckled. "Well I'm glad you wouldn't leave then even if they said but yeah, i'll make sure you stay, the other fans will be going, so shhh our little secret" he said with a smile.

He didn't like the water at all, they didn't seem to understand how cold it seriously was and it was absolutely freezing and it was a shock when he was dunked into the freezing water. "Yeah yeah, Irish get competitive" he said as his lips chattered together and he was freezing as his shirt stuck to him, good thing it wasn't cold outside as well. He whined as no one helped him out and tried getting out himself and took her hand when she helped him out. "Thank you, it's freezing that water! you wouldn't understand, it's freezing" he said and took the towel off Nano and wrapped it around himself, his trousers and t-shirt dripping wet.

Aly smiles and nods. "Our little secret" She agrees happily. "Yeah, it isn't that bad so it should be okay. As long as you drink water it should be fine." She says smiling. She loved that Nathan was letting her stay secretly behind. She just hoped Nano wouldn't get too mad at him. If they did though, she would just say it was her fault and leave Nathan out of it.

She couldn't stop laughing at Nathan's complaining. She understood how cold he must be but it was for fun. She helps him out of the tank. "You're welcome. I get it's freezing but just stop complaining. It was for fun anyway." She replies. "So, what's next?" She asks curiously, looking at him.

Nathan smiled and winked at her when she agreed with him and he chuckle. "Yeah I have to drink water, along with taking medication and I have to gargle salt water as well, don't know what that does exactly" he said with a shrug and looked at her. "Anyway, it's not like you are going to murder us or something and plus, you are Niall Horan's sister" he said with a shrug. "I'll still sneak you up while everyone is leaving" he said smiling.

He pouted a bit as her as she laughed at him complaining and he had brought a load of water out when he got out of the tank and shivered as he wrapped the towel around him and used it to wipe water away dripping from his face. "It was fun but I didn't think you would get me first time and I wasn't expecting it" he said and shrugged. "I'm going to change" he said to her. "Can't stay in soaked clothes, coming?" he asked her. "The others will be here I think for a bit anyway and then it will be time for food, but you can come up with me if you want"

Aly smiles back, listening to him. "Of course not! I would never do anything like that!" She replies laughing. She nods happily. "Great. I doubt that they would even notice with all the fans here." She says smiling. She had a feeling the guys would be okay with her staying and might even help let Nano let her stay.

She can't help but laugh at bit at his pouting. "Never underestimate me. If I didn't dunk you someone else would've." She replies grinning. She smiles, nodding when he invites her upstairs. "Yeah, I'm not that hungry anyway." She says smiling. She then follows him upstairs. Her heart was already fluttering more, butterflies flying in her stomach, as she thought about being alone with her biggest celebrity crush.

Nathan laughed at what she replied back to him with. "I sure do hope that you don't babe, I would be heartbroken otherwise" he said smiling and shrugged. "Not if they are all saying bye, but the guys seem to like you anyway and you can talk with Nareesha and Kelsey as well, or well, I had an argument with Nareesha recently, so I don't know on how much talking grounds I am with her" he said with a small smile before just shrugging. "Oh well"

He raised his eyebrow at her. "Yes someone might of dunked me if you didn't after your goes but they would of done it cheating most likely and just pushed the button thing" he said to her and smiled as he took her inside, no one watching them at all. "Oh you have to eat something, I mean I can make you something later if you do get hungry" he said as he took her upstairs and moved so he was behind her and wrapped his arms around her body and bring her back into mine so she got wet and he had a smirk on his face as he held onto her and took her to his bedroom, which had one of the balcony to the back garden and Siva and Nareesha had the other one, but he was glad he got this bedroom. "Sorry about the mess in here with cloths on the floor, I'm a boy after all" he said smiling and let her go with a chuckle.

Aly chuckles. "I would never. I would have to be crazy if I ever did anything like that." She replies laughing a bit. She nods, listening to him. "Yeah, they already like me and I really like them too. They're like older brothers to me." She says happily. She chuckles about his comments on Nareesha. "Honestly, I've never liked her. She seems so.... controlling." She says.

She laughs nodding. "Yeah, so I guess it was good that I got you dunked first." She says laughing. She sighs. "Fine, but later." She says, looking at him. She happily follows him upstairs. She can't help but smile more, blushing as he holds her close from behind. At first she felt the cold from his wet clothes but it went away from the warmth of his body against hers. She walks into his room, chuckling a little at the mess. "it's ok. My room back home isn't really any better. Plus I'm used to it from Niall too." She replies smiling.

Nathan smiled at her. "Well you could be crazy or something secretly" he teased with a smile ad of course didn't mean it at all. He nodded his head. "Seems like they do already like you, plus they like you more because you were able to dunk me, which they really wanted to happen, buggers" he said smiling and raised his eyebrow. "She's honestly not bad, she just didn't like the fact that fans were coming here because this is our private space and I said something and she started to try and patronise me, so I told her not to, I wasn't happen, no doubt it will be in the show" he said with a shrug.

He smiled as she laughed. "Yep it is very, very good that you did" he said smiling and nodded. "Later, i'll make you something, you can't come here and not eat babe, that's not right" he said to her and loved holding her against his body, it was just natural like before, he honestly did hope that they stayed in touch and everything, he'd love to take her on a date as well. He let her go when they were in his room and he closed the door quietly. "I should of cleaned it" he said with a smile and taking his wet trousers off and shirt, keeping his wet boxer's on as he got clothes out. "You can sit on the bed if you want, just move my laptop" he said to her and loved the queen size bed.

Aly smiles back. "Trust me, I'm not." She replies laughing at his teasing. "Yeah. They're not that bad like everyone thinks they are. That probably helped too." She agrees smiling. "Ah. I get she wants the privacy but us American fans rarely see you guys when your off on tour in the UK. Hopefully she will lighten up seeing how much fun you all are having today." She says happily.

She sighs when he insists on her eating. "Fine. You can make me some food later." She says giving in. She already missed being held close to his body. Being with Nathan just felt natural. Honestly, she wanted to get to know him more and stay in touch, maybe even possibly going out on a date with him. "It's okay Nathan, I'm used to it from back home." She says chuckling a bit. She can't help but blush when Nathan strips down to his boxers. She nods and sits on his bed, moving his laptop over.

Nathan smiled at her and laughed. "I believe you" he said smiling and nodded. "They are all such nice guys, you will get to know them a lot better if we hang out more but they are such nice guys, they are like my brothers" he said smiling and shrugged. "She does want the privacy and well we have hardly been over to the UK and plus, you are technically Irish babe" he said to her with a smile. "She should ease up a bit about it, Siva will tell her how much fun it is and plus, Nareesha and Kelsey are in their bedrooms"

He was glad that she sighed and gave in. "You can't go without eating Aly" he said to her softly. He looked through his draws and smiled at her. "I'm glad you are used to it, otherwise you would of been disgusted, but then again, Tom and Kelsey's room is worse" he said smiling and noticed her blushing. "You like my body?" he asked her and got out a pair of jeans and another new t-shirt. "Babe can you get me a pair of boxer's out? they are in the draw next to you" he said to her and of course would change in the bathroom connected to his room.

Aly smiles back, laughing with him. "They really are nice. Yeah, they can get a bit too crazy but I still like them." She agrees. "I understand that. I just hope she still isn't mad at you. True, but I mostly live here." She replies smiling. "Ah ok. Maybe I'll go meet them later." She says happily. She couldn't wait to meet Kelsey, Tom's girlfriend. From what she's heard, Kelsey loves to party and is just like one of the guys.

She sighs and nods. "I know, I know. I'm just having too much fun to be hungry." She replies grinning. She can't help but laugh at his comment about Tom and Kelsey's room being worse than his. She can't help but nod, blushing more because she got caught staring. She couldn't help it though, Nathan was extremely sexy. She opens the drawer and grabs a pair of boxers. She then tosses them to him. "Here you go." She says smiling, trying not to stare again.

Nathan smiled at her and laughed. "They can get annoying though, i'll warn you about that" he said smiling. "They are like annoying older brothers or something and completely crazy" he said with a laugh and nodded. "She shouldn't be mad at me if I don't hold anything against her, I mean she is a really nice person, she really is" he said to her and laughed. "You most likely will meet them later" he said smiling a wide grin at her and winked. "And plus, if you don't today, then I hope maybe another day because I do want to see you again"

"Well I'm sure you will be hungry later, if you aren't now" he said and smiled as she laughed. "It's true, don't go in there, I was disgusted when I did, glad I don't live with them" he said smiling. He caught the boxer's when she tossed them to him. "Thank you, i'll be back out in a bit" he said smiling and went into the bathroom and closed the door. He dried himself off and changed into the boxers and other clothes and also dried his hair, put a snapback on it before he went back out the bathroom door and crawled onto the bed and looked down at her with a smile on his face and felt himself actually leaning in and wasn't even realising.

Aly smiles back, laughing with him. "I think I can handle it." She replies smiling. "ah, then she shouldn't be mad at you anymore." She says. "I can't wait to meet them. From what I heard Kelsey is just as outgoing as you guys. I'm sure I will get along with them." She says grinning back. She can't help but blush slightly at what he says and his wink. "I would like to see you again too." She agrees happily.

She laughs and nods. "I probably will. I'm kinda like Niall when it comes to food. I can eat as much as I want and not gain anything." She replies grinning. She laughs more. "I'll remember that." She says. She nods and watches him go into his bathroom. She couldn't believe she was actually here - sitting in Nathan's bedroom alone with him. She quickly takes out her phone and tweets out how much fun she was having then puts her phone away. She smiles when he comes out changed into new clothes and joins her on the bed. She feels her heart flutter when she realizes Nathan was leaning in. She smiles and leans in, her lips meeting his in a soft kiss.

Nathan nodded with a smile. "I hope you can handle it then" he said smiling and shook his head. "It was a small argument, she will be fine with me" he said and laughed. "Well just think of Tom but a female version and you have Kelsey" he said smiling. "Her and Tom are like the exact same as each other, she likes to have a good time and a laugh" he said smiling and smiled as she blushed slightly at what he said. "I hoe we can see each other again, i'll give you my number as well, if you promise not to share it out, which I'm sure you wouldn't do anyway, seeing as you most likely have all of the One Direction boys anyway"

He listened to what she said and smiled. "Well you are different then, not like them girls that don't eat and complain about their weight when they are stick thin, you are a girl that obviously loves her food" he said smiling and laughed. "Remember it" he said grinning before he went into the bathroom. He made sure he looked okay, seeing as he would be going back out to the fans again. When he went back to Aly, he didn't think of what he was doing and his face just leaning in and his eyes closing as their lips met and his hand moved to her cheek gently as he cupped it and gave her the soft and gentle kiss. He then realised what he was doing and pulled away blushing but didn't pull away a lot, his face still close to hers and his hand holding her cheek. "I am so sorry Aly, I-I-I didn't mean to kiss you, I mean I didn't know what I was doing" he said in a rush, thinking he had done something wrong.

Aly smiles back. She can't help but laugh at his comment about Tom and Kelsey. "I can understand why they're together then. I know I'm going to love her." She replies happily. "Okay, I'll give you mine as well. Of course I won't give it out." She reassures him smiling. She laughs at his comment about her being different than most girls. "Yeah. Luckily we were born with amazing metabolisms and ability to not gain anything." She laughs grinning.

She couldn't believe that she was actually kissing Nathan. Of course as a fan she always dreamed about this moment. She felt sparks fly through her body as they kissed. Her skin tingling as he places a hand on her cheek. She can't help smiling, biting her lip slightly when they finally pull away. She laughs a bit realizin Nathan thought he did something wrong. "Nathan, It's okay. You did nothing wrong." She replies giggling a little. She rolls her eyes playfully and softly pecks his lips. "Don't be sorry." She says smiling, looking at him.

Nathan smile as she laughed at what he said about Kelsey and he shrugged with a smile. "Like Tom said when competing for the video, I think he said something like, she's a girl but with a man crotch" he said with a laugh and nodded. "You will love her, she's such a nice girl and fun to be around" he said smiling and nodded. "I know you won't give it out, I can't believe I even thought that you would to be honest, but I do trust you" he said to her with a smile and nodded. "It's good to have an amazing metabolism, I mean mine is alright I guess, but then again I don't really work out" he said with a smile.

He felt all the sparks and butterfly feeling in his stomach as they kissed, her skin feeling really soft under his hand, which wasn't a small hand either. His cheeks had a small blush on them as she laughed and giggled as she spoke and he was going to say something but her pecking his lips softly shut him up and he let out a breath as he looked down at her. "Well I kissed you and, I will admit it was a nice kiss" he said with a smile and moved off the bed from above her and standing next to her on the floor and looking at her still on the bed. "Wait can we do that one more time?" he asked her.

Aly couldn't stop smiling looking at Nathan. She just kissed her biggest celebrity crush. She's never been so happy with a guy before in her life. She loved how Nathan made her feel so special and just normal. "It was an amazing kiss." She replies smiling. She loved how soft his hand was on her cheek, making her skin tingle. Her stomach was full of butterflies and her heart fluttering.

She watches Nathan get off the bed, looking down at her. She smiles and gets up off the bed, standing in front of him. She nods and closes the gap, kissing him softly. She moves her hands up his chest and wraps them loosely around his neck. She loved the happiness Nathan made her feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.