Fallen In Love With A Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nathan smiled at her and shrugged. "We will work it out Aly, you said you mainly live over here right? so you don't ever live in the UK with your brother or live in Ireland?" he asked her and nodded. "I think we will be able to handle the distance" he said to her and his smile widened. "The girls are coming as well and plus we aren't paying for it and i'll pay for your spot if they aren't happy and you will be sharing a room with me but I doubt i'll be talking on my birthday, it all depends how bad my throat is" he said to her with a smile.

He shook his head with a smile. "You can's suck at pool, you don't do anything, babe anyone can play pool" he said to her and nodded his head. "Alright we will watch a film then" he said and laughed at what she whispered to him. "Then we can either go to my room or use the cinema/film room, it's up to you Aly" he said to her with a smile.

Aly smiles back. "Yeah, I mainly live here. I go back home to Ireland every year for a few months. Sometimes I visit the UK to catch up with Niall." She replies smiling. Her smile grows listening to him about spending his birthday at the Bahamas. "That sounds great. I can't wait." She says happily. "I hope your throat will be somewhat better by then." She says hopefully.

She sighs. "I didn't say I don't know how to play pool. I just don't want to play pool at the moment. Maybe later though." She replies. She smiles when he agrees to watching a movie with her. "Your room." She says smiling. She didn't care what movie they watched, she just wanted to be alone with Nathan.

Nathan listened to what she said and nodded. "So you mainly live here, visit Ireland every year for a few months and sometimes visit the UK to spend time with Niall, I'm sure we will make it work" he said with a smile and chuckled a little, he was glad actually that Aly would come, spend sometime together and it would be his birthday while there, not everyday you turn twenty and can swim with dolphins as well. "I hope it will be better, finger's crossed" he said with a smile.

He pursed his lips and held his hands up in defence. "I apologise, i maybe didn't hear what you said properly babe, we don't have to, honestly it's fine" he said to her and nodded his head. "Alright we will go to my room and watch a movie then" he said and stood infront of her and picked her up and holding her on his back. "Well we are going upstairs, so see you guys later" he said with a smile and gave Aly a piggy back upstairs and to his room and closed the door behind him and set her on it with a smile and opened the balcony door a little to let some fresh air into the room.

Aly smiles and nods. "Yeah. I'm sure we will." She agrees smiling. She was glad and extremely excited to be going to the Bahamas with Nathan to celebrate his birthday, not to mention swim with dolphins with him. "I have a feeling it will." She says happily and pecks his lips. She was really hoping that his throat would be better by then, if not it would just ruin his birthday.

She can't help but laugh at his 'surrendering'. "It's okay babe. I promise we can play pool later." She says smiling. She nods, happy to be watching a movie and having some real alone time with him. She laughs playfully when he picks her up onto her back and wraps her arms loosely around his neck. She knew the guys were probably smirking watching them go back upstairs, probably getting dirty images already. She gets off his back, sitting on his bed. She watches him open the balcony door and smiles back. "You pick the movie. anything is fine with me." She says happily.

Nathan smiled at her as she nods and agrees. He couldn't wait for his birthday and was just hoping that it would be good but he couldn't help but have a feeling that it might not be so good but he just tried to forget about the bad feeling he had and replace it with the amazing feeling of having Aly around him and actually having a girl that likes him. He smiled and pecked her lips back and gave her forehead a kiss as well with a smile.

He smiled as she laughed and he shrugged. "We don't have to like I said babe" he said to her and smiled as she nods happily and he grinned as she laughed as she picked her up. He could tell himself that they would all be talking about them both. He kissed her arm with a smile as she wrapped them loosely around his neck and gently put her on the bed. "Well it depends what sort of films you are into babe, I guess you just wanted time alone?" he asked her as he went back to the bed and laid down on it, flicking the TV on and going onto Netflicks and seeing what films were on there for them to watch. "What sort of move mood are you in for babe, a kids movie, romantic, horror, comedy?"

Aly smiles back. "Okay, we won't play pool then." She agrees. She didn't care that the guys were talking about them, she loved Nathan and nothing was going to change that. She smiles and nods. "I'm into any kind of films. and Yes, I just wanted to be alone with you." She replies grinning. She moves back on the bed and lays next to him. She loved how comfortable she felt with him. She looks at the Netflix films with him, already spotting some films she liked. "Um... Romantic. Haven't seen a romantic film in forever." She answers smiling.

Nathan smiled at her and shook his head. "You don't want to babe and I'm not going to force you into plying pool" he said to her with a smile and just wanted her to be happy and have a good time with him and do what she wanted to do. He smiles at her and nodded. "It's good that you are into any kind of film, means you are more easy going" he said smiling and let her lay next to him and he wrapped his arm around her and gave her head a kiss with a smile. "Romantic it is then" he said and looked through them. "Mmmm Letter's to Juliet, The Notebook, The Lucky One" he said, listing off a few.

Aly smiles back. She loved how he just wanted her to be happy and was okay doing whatever she wanted. She felt so happy and comfortable with Nathan, it didn't matter what they did. She smiles and nods. "I'm a very easy going person. I just love relaxing whenever I can." She replies smiling. "Whenever I go to Ireland most of the time Niall and I just relax, watch TV and play video games all day. We're the most easy going people you will ever meet." She says grinning.

She can't help but smile when Nathan lets her lay next to him. She rests her head on his shoulder as he wrapped an arm around her and kissed her head. "eh, how about Titanic? It's the best and most emotional romantic film ever." She suggests, looking at him. Titanic was her all-time favorite film, she has to had seen it over twenty times already.

Nathan smiled as she spoke and was glad she was an easy going person, he had met other girls and they honestly werent easy going, they would want to go out or go shopping or something. "I'm so glad you like video games then babe, I play them in my spare time" he said with a smile on his face.

He smiled as she rested her head on his shoulder and raised his eyebrow and smiled. "You want to watch titanic, I haven't seen that film in ages, a classic" he said with a smile and went to the film abd clicked on it so it would play and got his phone. "Want to be in the picture with me or pass?" he asked her and was honestly addicted to twitter.

Aly smiles, glad he seemed to like that she was so easy going. "Yeah, I love them. Niall hates it though cause I always beat him on FIFA." She says with a laugh. What she loved the most about Nathan was that he didn't feel like he was her boyfriend, it felt like he was her best friend. Knowing that just made her even more in love with him.

She smiles and nods. "It's a legendary classic. Dare I say the best romantic film ever made." She says happily. She relaxes more against him as he starts the movie. She sees him take out his phone and smiles. "Of course I do." She answers happily. She knew he was addicted to twitter - he was on it every day - and honestly, she was a bit addicted to it too.

Nathan smiles a wide grin at her and nods. "Great, then a match will be set between us, you can't be Manchester united though, just saying, that's my team" he said with a smile. "I am awesome a FIFA, I'll beat your pretty ass" he said with a smile. "and then your brother can thank me for beating you" he said smiling.

He smiled at what she said. "It is a legendary classic, I remember seeing it as a kid but plus, nothing beats a true story" he said with a smile and had relaxed to watch the film with her until getting his phone out. "I also apologise in advance if you get hate by my fans, I won't tag you in it, if you want then you can put a comment as well from your own twitter" he said and smiled at his camera with her before putting it on twitter.
Nothing better than watching a classic romance movie in bed with cuddles, let's hope titanic doesn't make me cry xx
"
And now we can just sit here and have cuddles, you can get into the cover's if you want" he said and got a load of sweets from his draw and placed them on her lap with a smile. "My secret stash" he said with a cheeky smile.

Aly can't help but laugh at his teasing. "You're so on. You can have Manchester, Derby's my team. Oh really? I bet that I would blow your team out." She grins.

She smiles, nodding in agreement. "I've seen it so many times I practically know the movie by heart." She says with a smile. She was completely relaxed to watch the movie with Nathan. She sees him take his phone out and smiles listening to him. "It's okay. I'm sure I'll be able to handle it. Tag me in it, I'm not afraid to let people know we're together." She says smiling. She rests her head on his shoulder, smiling for his camera.

She takes out her phone and smiles reading his tweet and quickly replies. Loving cuddling with my new boyfriend. <3 "I'll never let you go Jack" <3
She laughs a bit playfully and nods. She gets under the covers, cuddling closer to Nathan. She watches him take a bag of sweets from the drawer and place them on her lap. "Not so secret anymore." She replies grinning.

Nathan smiled a wide grin at her. "I should of guessed you were a derby supporter, I'm sure Niall mentioned that to me when I was talking with him once but babe, I will beat you at FIFA, I'll place a bet on it or something, we can make a deal together" he said smiling a wide grin.

"That's because it's a classic film, it's one that will never get old and you love it every time you see it, I mean I don't watch romances very often at all but titanic, it's a seriously good film" he said smiling and ran his fingers through her hair. "I just don't want you to get hate aly, which I know you will because fans will get jealous and I don't want to bring you into the public eye, people will find out you are Niall Horan's sister as well"

He looked at the tweet she had sent out and retweeted it with a smile. "I'm getting loads of tweets already, it's crazy" he said and put his phone on the side and got under the covers with her and kissed her head and laughed. "Well it can be our secret stash now, shhh don't tell the others" he whispered and looked at the big tv in the room. "When it gets a bit darker, I'll close the curtains so they don't try to look in from outside"

Aly just grins at his comment of her being a Derby fan. "Of course I'm a derby fan. It's the family team." She replies happily. She can't help but laugh a bit at what he says. "I doubt you will be able to beat me. I have an undefeated record and it won't be broken any time soon." She grins back.

She smiles and nods in agreement. She rests her head back on his shoulder, letting him run his fingers through her hair. "I know and I love that you're concerned about that. I'm sure I'll be able to handle it though. If not I have you and my brother to stand up for me." She says smiling, looking at him. "I'm not that worried about them finding out I'm his sister. I'm more worried about the comments about us being together." She adds.

She looks at his phone and is surprised at all the retweets of their tweets. "Looks like we have alot of supporters." She says happily. She smiles when he gets under the covers and kisses her head. She laughs with him and nods. "Okay babe." She says with a smile. She honestly didn't care if anyone found out about them being together, she wanted everyone to know about them, how happy she was with him.

Nathan smiled at her and laughed. "I know Niall's been to see them, I've gone to see Manchester United play but they aren't doing good at all this season but oh well, always my team no matter what" he said smiling and laughed. "Oh we will see Alyssa, we will see and find out, see if I can beat you and how good you are" he said smiling a wide grin at her.

He smiled as she rested her head on his shoulder again and letting him run his finger's though her hair. "Of course I am concerned about that because I don't want it to hurt your feelings and them calling you a bitch or saying you don't deserve me and everything else they say, yes of course I would say something if it got really bad and well, what will your brother even think about us dating" he said to her with a smile. "If you are sure that you don't mind them finding out he's your brother, then okay" he said to her and kissed her head. "We will find out what they are saying about us being together"

"Serious, we have support already" he asked and looked at her phone. "Next thing they will be coming up with is a couple name no doubt" he said to her and got comfortable under the covers with her and holding her close to him and watching the film as it came on and glanced at his phone when it went off and saw it was a message from his sister and he smiled at little and would call her tomorrow or something. "You can stay the night if you want" he whispered into her ear.

[We can time-skip if you wish to or just not do the RP anymore, it's up to you]

[sry, got busy with real life stuff >.< um... how far would you like to time-skip?]

[It's fine :), I honestly don't mind, Bahamas where he is really bad and calls the doctor?]

A month later they were in the Bahamas and Nathan once again was still on vocal rest but his voice was the worst it had ever been, it was quiet and all croaky, much worse than when it had started. It was now April and very close to his birthday and he was sort of excited for it and was going to be turning twenty years old. They had been in the Bahamas since yesterday and of course he was sharing a room with Alyssa Horan, he had taken her on a few dates in the past month and was really happy to be with her, he had also spoken to Niall as well once it got to him that they were dating.

Today they were having a chilled out day and going to swim with dolphins, spend time on the beach and he didn't know that a little surprise birthday get together was being held for him under a gazebo on the beach. He was in his hotel room with Aly and was laying on the bed, waiting for her to be ready, he was wearing red swimming shorts and had a shirt on at the moment and his sunglasses on his head. "Baby are you nearly ready? they are waiting for us so we can go and swim with the dolphins" he tried to call to her but it didn't end up with him calling her very well and he had to clear his throat and drink some water.

Status
Not open for further replies.