Fallen In Love With A Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
A month later, they were in the Bahamas and Nathan was on vocal rest again, his voice worse than ever - extremely croaky and quiet. It was now April and just days away from Nathan's twentieth birthday. Aly was actually excited to celebrate her boyfriend's birthday together. They had been out on a few dates and were doing great. Her brother, Niall, found out that she was dating Nathan and accepted it like she knew he would. Luckily the media hadn't found out yet and she loved that they still had their privacy.

Today they were just going to relax and swim with dolphins, spend time on the beach and have Nathan's birthday surprise. She was in her and Nath's hotel room, in the bathroom getting ready to go swim with dolphins. She changes into her bikini and puts her hair up into a ponytail. "Yeah, just finished babe." She replies. She grabs her sunglasses and walks back into their room. "No talking Nath. You can afford to have your voice get possibly worse." She says, looking at him. Ever since she noticed his voice was getting worse she was getting slightly stricter on having him follow the rules.

Nathan couldn't wait to swim with the dolphins, he was just as excited as Tom was to swim with them and it was honestly nice out here in the Bahamas and he would definitely come back here again for the sun. He heard what Aly said and sat up on the bed and put his phone in his pocket and looked at her and smiled at her. "You look nice" he said and raised his hand and zipped his mouth shut, to say he wasn't going to talk and typed out on his phone. I love you xx ;). He showed her what he had just put and stood up from the bed and went over to her and wrapped his arms around her waist and gave her lips a kiss with a smile. He had noticed that she had been a lot more strict with him as his voice got worse. "But come on we are late and I want to swim with dolphins and have a cuddle in the sun" he whispered to her to not strain his voice too much and opened the hotel door open for her with a smile.

Aly knew Nathan was extremely excited to swim with the dolphins, just like Tom was. She absolutely loved being in the Bahamas and would come back here in a heartbeat just for the sun. She smiles at his compliment and laughs when he zips his mouth close. She reads what he typed out and smiles more. "I love you too." She replies smiling. She wraps her arms loosely around his neck and softly kisses him back. She loved being with Nathan, it just felt right and completely natural. She pulls away and chuckles when he whispers to her. "Okay, whispering is fine but that's all. I'm sorry for being so strict but I just don't want the worse case to happen." She says. She smiles back and walks out of the room with Nathan behind her.

Nathan smiled as she did as well and her smile seemed to brighten his mood sometimes or just seeing her did, seeing as his throat was just getting him down a lot. He grinned as she laughed and he winked at her when she said she loved him too and he just loved hearing that come out of her mouth and honestly wished he could talk more and was determined to make his voice better so he could have a real conversation with her than writing on a board or typing it to her. He grinned as she said he could whisper. "I know you don't and nor to I, I'm not going to use it much I promise" he whispered with a smile before locking their door and put his sunglasses, going downstairs and outside, where he met the others and went to the dolphin place and was told to put on the wet suits, which he put his on and zipped it up. "I can't wait to do this, it will be so much fun" he whispered to Aly with a smile on is face.
550287_580060355360898_1888809083_n_large.jpg

Aly smiles back, loving how she cheered him up and made him feel better. She smiles more seeing him wink at her and her heart flutters when he says he loves her. She wished he could talk more and that his throat got better without the need for surgery. She honestly hated knowing that his throat was getting worse by the day and that he could barely talk at all. She wanted to have real conversations with him, not silent ones with him writing on his board or typing it to her. She smiles at what he says and nods. "Good. No matter what I will always be with you, I promise." She replies with a smile. She puts on her own sunglasses and walks with Nathan downstairs and outside where she met the others. They went to Dolphin Cove and got told to put on wet suits, which she puts hers on and zips it up. "Me neither, I've always wanted to do this." She agrees with a smile.

Nathan was honestly hoping for no surgery but he just honestly had a bad feeling that he would have to have it but was convincing himself that he wouldn't, that his throat would be perfectly fine and that he was overthinking it. His voice had gotten worse and was so bad to the point it hurt to speak and he could hardly talk, his voice being very croaky and quiet. Ever since he had met Aly, he hadn't had a full and real conversation with her and felt like an awful boyfriend for that. "I know you will be there for me through anything" he said to her and held onto her hand as they walked down. He had a smile on his face and put his sunglasses somewhere else and dressed in the black wetsuit that had yellow and blue on. He grinned as he wrapped his arm around her and walked along the beach and into the water with the instructor and listening to what was being told.

By the end of it he had stroked the dolphin with Aly and had been pulled along by it in the water, this had made him smile a lot and had a lot of fun doing it. He was now dressed again and went into the tent there and smiled as they all shouted happy birthday and a cake was brought out for his twentieth and in a shape of boobs and he chuckled a little and it cheered him up a lot that they would do this for him and rubbed his face into the cake when he was told to.

Aly couldn't help but have a bad feeling that Nathan would need to have surgery but pushed that feeling away thinking she was just getting too worried. She knew that he probably felt like a horrible boyfriend since they haven't really had a full, real conversation. She smiles, nodding in agreement at what he says. She lets him take her hand, lacing their fingers together and walk down to the Cove. She puts her sunglasses on the side with Nath's and puts on her black wet suit that also had yellow and blue. She smiles more as he wraps an arm around her and walks along the beach with him into the water with the instructor, listening to what they were told.

At the end of it, she had stroked the dolphin with Nathan and even pulled by it in the water. She couldn't stop smiling the entire time as she finally swam with a dolphin. Seeing Nathan smile and have fun just made it even better. She was now dressed again and walks to the tent where the rest of the guys were for the surprise. She smiles as they all shout 'Happy Birthday!' and brought out a cake shaped like boobs for his twentieth birthday. She couldn't help but laugh when Nath rubbed his face into cake. She grabs a towel and walks over to him, handing him the towel so he could wipe his face clean. "Happy Birthday Nathan." She says happily.

Nathan with the dolphins had made him more happy because he was having fun and the surprise birthday was fun as well, even if it was a day early. He smiled at the cake and chuckled a little, wrapping his arm around Aly's waist and took the towel from her and wiped the cake off his face and put some in his mouth to taste it. "Well it's not technically my birthday until tomorrow but you know" he said with a smile and had spoken as clear as he could honestly. He had a sip of his water and shook his head at what Tom said. "Nah" he said and Tom had just said to kiss Aly on camera and he didn't want to do that because of the fans, he didn't want to crush them, even if they knew he was going out with her. "I am talking with Nano later" he said to Aly and talking about his throat.

[I'm guessing you heard the temp. break up news about TW? :'( ]

Aly smiles, glad Nathan was actually smiling and having fun. She lets him wrap an arm around her waist, not even caring they were on camera. "I know but we're celebrating it today. Tomorrow we'll spend the day together to celebrate it together." She replies with a smile. She hears Tom say that they should kiss but Nathan says no. She understood why of course - he didn't want to hurt his fans. She knew that they knew they were together so she didn't completely understand why. She just sighs and nods, listening to him. "Want me to come with you?" She asks.

[Yeah like the minute they posted it I saw and like nearly cried :'(]

Nathan gave her head a kiss with a smile after he had wiped his face with the cake and getting it off. "We can celebrate it tomorrow, of course we can and just have a relax day here in the Bahamas" he said smiling and looked at Tom. He raised his eyebrow a little at him and then looked back at Aly and felt bad for not kissing her now. He gave his head a nod. "Babe it's in our hotel room anyway, so you will be there but yeah you can come with me" he said and lifted her chin up gently and gave her the kiss on the lips with a smile, just wanting to feel her lips on his now, not worrying about what fans think. "I love you" he mumbled or well it not coming out very well.

[IKR!!! At least it's for a good reason. Max is probably going to be pursing acting, idk about the rest. I just hope their will be a 2nd season of TWL]

Aly smiles when Nathan kisses her head after he wipes his face off. "Sounds great. We'll finally have a day to ourselves with no worries." She replies happily. She notices Tom raising an eyebrow at him and looks back at Nathan. "Great. No matter what happens, I'll be here for you Nath." She says smiling. She smiles, looking up as Nath lifts her chin up. She gently kisses him back, not caring about the cameras. She opens her eyes, smiling when he says he loves her. "I love you too Nathan." She says. She was glad that Nath didn't want to hide them being together from the fans anymore. She knew the fans probably would be hurt at first but would support them in the end.

[Tbh, I don't think they will come back from this break and if they do, it won't be for a good two years I personally think]

Nathan smiled at her and nodded. "Exactly, just a day to relax on the beach or relax in the hotel room and watch movies or just something, at least it will be sunny and warm" he said with a smile on his face. He looked at her and nodded. "I know you will be there for me babe" he said and looked into her blue eyes as he lifted her chin up and closed them as he went to kiss her and chuckling a little at everyone cheering, he hadn't really kissed Aly in front of any of the lads or Nareesha or Kelsey. He smiled back at her and gave her a wink with a smile on his face.

He had a good time spending the rest of the day with everyone and was now back in his and Aly's hotel room, he had had a shower and now in shorts and a grey top and was sat on the sofa and sat forward as he was on the phone to his doctor and being told that his voice sounded worse than before and that nothing they had done were working and that he should come back as soon as he could for surgery. "Okay, see you tomorrow" he said after he had been told to have a safe flight him and he slumped back in the sofa and ran his finger's through his hair and being left alone with Aly after Nano said he was going to book flights and Big Kev going to get the lads. "Thing I would never thought would happen" he said and trying to not cry.

[WHAT!!?? Why not? They wouldn't say they would come back then not. They wouldn't do that to the TWFamily]

Aly smiles, nodding in agreement. She couldn't wait to celebrate his birthday with just the two of them tomorrow. Her blue eyes locked with his as he lifted her chin up, closing them as their lips met again. She loved kissing Nathan, their kisses were always soft, gentle and full of love. She pulls away after a moment, hearing everyone cheer. Nath never really kissed her in front of the guys or Nareesha or Kelsey. She smiles back, blushing slightly blushing at his wink.

The rest of the day was great celebrating with everyone and she was now back in her and Nath's room. She took a nice shower and was now in her jean shorts and a plain white t-shirt. She was sitting next to Nath on the sofa as he talked to his doctor on the phone. She was hoping that the doctor wouldn't say he needed the surgery - she knew that would just plain devastate him. She hears the doctor say the one thing they were fearing - he needed the surgery. She felt her heart break and knew Nath was just as hurt. She just nods as Nano leaves the room saying he will book the flight and Kev gone to get the guys.

She felt like she was in a nightmare honestly. They were having an amazing day then with one phone call it all got ruined. She could tell that Nathan was clearly devastated that surgery was now the only option. She never seen him so hurt like this and it killed her. She moves closer to him and rests her head on his shoulder. "I know, none of us thought it would get this bad." She agrees, trying to fight back her own tears. "It's going to be okay though Nathan. I'll be with you the entire time." She comforts him. She had to admit though, she had a feeling that he was going to end up having the surgery. She never told him though since she knew how hurt he would've gotten. She was just relieved that this problem was finally going to be fixed for good.

So many thoughts were going through Nathan's mind, what if the surgery went wrong and he would never be able to sing again, what if everything just went downhill and he couldn't sing again after surgery. He let out a breath and trying his best not to cry as he wrapped his arm around Aly when she put her head on his shoulder and he rested his head on hers and laced their finger's together. "Great right, surgery on my birthday that could seriously mess my career up if it doesn't go right, what if I can never sing again or something goes wrong?" he asked and cuddled his girlfriend and with a sigh. "I better call my mum soon and tell her" he said and would do that before they leave. "I better pack the bag I brought" he said and kissed her head with a sigh.

Aly knew Nathan was already thinking about the worse outcomes, honestly she was too. She feared that the surgery would go wrong, leaving her boyfriend to never sing again. That killed her just thinking about it. She smiles slightly as Nath wraps an arm around her and rests his head on hers, lacing their fingers together. "I know babe, it hurts me too thinking about it." She sighs, fighting back tears. "That won't happen Nathan, Nano wouldn't let it happen. He's going to get the best doctor for you." She reassures him with a smile. She normally loved his cuddles but this was the saddest one. "You should. I'll let you do that alone." She says. She smiles slightly when he kisses her head. "I'll pack our bags, you need to call your mother." She says.

Nathan gave her head a kiss when she was in his arms and lacing their hands together and he gave her hand a kiss and sighed. "Just what am I going to do, I'm going to be out for most likely months and on vocal rest again after this surgery, I won't be able to sing for sometime and then even after, i'll have to go for vocal coaching and build my voice back up, heck what if I don't have a voice after this?" he asked and sniffed a little, trying to calm himself down. "It's the doctor I have been seeing, he is the best and doing the surgery as well" he said to her with a sigh. "I'll come help you in a bit" he said and gave her lips a peck and took his phone and went out to the balcony and called his mum's number to talk to her and tell her.

Aly cuddles closer to him and smiles when he kisses her hand. "I know and it's going to be hard. I'll be with you the entire time." She comforts him. "I'm sure the surgery will go perfectly fine." She reassures with a smile. "That's great. You don't really have to worry then. Just stop thinking about the bad and think about the good Nathan. This problem will finally be fixed for good. The vocal coaching might even make your voice better than it was." She says happily. She nods and pecks him back. She lets him go to the balcony and gets up to start packing their bags.

Nathan loved just cuddling with his girlfriend and having her to calm him. "It is going to be hard but I know you will be there for me and be at the hospital waiting while I have surgery" he said and sighed, rolling his neck to stretch it. "I hope it will, what do you mean I don't have to worry then Alyssa, I'm going for surgery, no one knows how big this things is in my throat, it could mess my voice up, thinking positive won't help the worry that I have, I'm shitting myself right now" he said to her with a sigh. He went to the balcony and spoke to his mum and was thankful to hear that she would come out with his sister and his mum's partner. He went back inside and wrapped his arms around Aly's waist from behind. "Thank you" he whispered to her as she packed their bags and he gave her cheek a kiss. "You know, I think we need to have a little fun in the bedroom once we get back before I have surgery and can't make love with you" he whispered into her ear. He his throat might hurt and be having surgery on it but he was still a guy that wanted to make love to his girlfriend.

Aly smiles, nodding listening to him. "I know but my mum always told me that if you think about the negative, the negative will happen. If you think positive, the positive happen. Yes, you will lose your voice for a few months but you will get it back. You will sing again babe, I know you will." She replies smiling, looking at him. She starts packing her bag first since she didn't have that much stuff. After she finishes her bag, she starts packing up Nathan's things. She couldn't help but smile when Nathan comes back inside, wrapping his arms around her waist from behind. "Your welcome babe." She replies, smiling as he kisses her cheek. She blushes hearing what he whispers into her ear about them having fun when they get back home. Making love was the one thing she was cautious about. Her mother was a teen mom with her and she struggled so much to support herself and family. She loved when her and Nathan had their fun, but she always stopped him before it went too far. It wasn't that she was scared, she just didn't think she could handle taking such a major life risk.

Nathan listened to what she said and nodded. "I think my mum has said a similar thing to me before but once you are in a situation that could cost you your career, it's not easy at all because your mind is all over the place and all you can think about is it going wrong, I don't want to think this but it's hard when it's my career, if it was something else, then fine I most likely wouldn't worry but it's my voice" he said with a sigh. He smiled as she said you welcome and noticed her blush and planted another kiss on her cheek. He knew she always stopped before it could go any further than what he would and he wasn't a guy to pressure or push a girl into that stuff as well, their making love was just a lot of kissing and touching. "Babe you know I would never force you into anything you don't want to do and yes I know you are scared and I could understand that because it would mean a baby, my mum was young as well when she had me, just turned 20 I think but you know there is ways to prevent it but I do understand if you don't want to because I respect you and what you want" he said to her softly. "But a big of a make out would be nice because I love your soft and warm lips"

Status
Not open for further replies.