Fallen In Love With A Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
[so so so so so extremely SORRY for not being on. had a lot of family stuff happen that I needed to focus on.]

Aly nods, listening to Nathan. "I know Nath. I don't know exactly how you're feeling but I'm trying to understand it. I know that this is hard for you to accept, it's hard for me too. Music is your life and knowing that it could all end... it hurts me knowing that. I don't want to see you have your life taken from you." She replies with a sigh. She smiles as he kisses her blushing cheek. She smiles more at what he says next. She always loved how understanding her boyfriend was. "I know that babe and I love that about you. I'm not scared Nathan. It's just... that's such a life-changing risk. I'm not sure I could handle it, that we could handle it if that did happen. I would absolutely love to have a baby with you, to start a family together." She says, turning around in his arms and looking at him. "If you want to though, I will. Just like you would do anything for me, I would do anything for you." She says with a smile. If Nathan really wanted to try for a baby, she would try too. Maybe them having a baby now would be a good thing with everything they've been through so far.

[It's fine, I hope everything is okay now :)]

Nathan looked at her and nodded. "I know you are trying to understand and I love you for trying, it is my life and I just hope after this surgery that my voice will be perfectly fine after some vocal training and things, it's just scary and I'm not going to lie, I am shitting myself for it" he said to her and kissed her head with a smile. He played with some of her hair and twirling it around his finger's and nodded. "If we didn't use a condom, then yes it would be a life changing risk because it would be a baby, but if it did happen, I think we would be able to handle it babe to be honest, we can start a family in the future, unless it happens by accident" he said to her and looked into her eyes as she turned in his arms and he kissed her forehead. "Babe we've never had sex before, sure I would love a child now but then I don't know if that would be fair on your because well, I'm still in The Wanted, I'm going to be busy, I mean yes you could easily come with us while you are pregnant and even when the child is born but I don't know, are you ready to become a Mum, we are both still young"

[it is :)

ugh,,, this is the only rp that I keep getting block with >.< do you think we can time skip? maybe to Nathan's comeback at the SummerTime Bash?]

[Yeah, yeah skip it to his big comeback and you can either make Aly pregnant or not, it is completely up to you]

[ah ok. I'll make her pregnant but around 1 or 2 months so she's barely showing. Like it just happened recently]

A few months pass and Nathan had his surgery which was successful. He went to vocal therapy and it was finally the SummerTime Bash where he would be making his big comeback to the stage. A month after the surgery, Aly finally had her first time with Nath. It was perfect and everything she imagined it to be. He was gentle yet passionate with her, taking it slow to make sure she wasn't in any pain.

The following week, she was getting randomly sick throughout the days and unusually tired. They were both worried so they went to the doctors and found out that she was pregnant. Of course, they were both shocked at first but overwhelmingly happy. She called her family and they were ecstatic about the news. They told the guys shortly after and they also were ecstatic, especially Max. Since her and Nathan got together, she got incredibly close to Max - hell he was practically a brother to her.

Aly was sitting backstage, in one of the chairs in Nathan's dressing room, at the SummerTime Bash. She watched her boyfriend get ready for his comeback to the stage. She knew he was extremely happy to be returning to the stage with the guys. She had a bump but it was barely noticeable, only looking like she gained slight weight from afar. "You're going to be amazing babe." She says with a smile, walking over to him and wrapping her arms around his waist from behind. She could tell he was nervous and was trying to calm him down.

[Yeah that's perfect :)]

Nathan had his surgery a few months back now and the surgery had gone really well and was told by the surgeon that the nodule had been a really big one, he was then put on vocal rest for a good month and not even being able to speak at all, he had tear up a it after the surgery as well when the band mates surprised him by coming to see him and had his family there and Aly. While coming to the end of his vocal rest, he did finally make love to his girlfriend he had been and of course he made it so she wasn't in so much pain and meant every kiss and action he did.

He had been going vocal coaching the following week but got really concerned about his girlfriend keep being sick throughout the day and getting tired, he had noticed her eating a lot more as well and just snapping at him for the most simple thing like not putting his washing in the washing machine. He had convinced her to go to the doctors and gladly went with her to be given a surprise of her turning out to be pregnant, he of course told his own family, the guys and let Aly tell her family, but he hadn't said anything to the fans yet.

The other guys where on stage, seeing as he was coming back for when 'I Found You' came on and at his solo part, he was coming up in the lift on the stage. He was nervous right now as he stood in front of the mirror and had his hair sorted out. He was of course excited to be back but he just didn't know how his voice was going to be because he had been resting it before this performance. He looked at his girlfriend and raised his eyebrow. "I sure do hope I will do amazing" he said and took in a deep breath before letting it out and wrapped his arms around Aly's waist. "I'm sure I will do fine but I'm a mix of excited and nervous" he said and sorted out his ear pieces and put them in to get ready.

Aly smiles as Nathan wraps his arms around her waist. "You will be amazing Nathan. Honestly, from what I heard of your rehearsing last week you sound more amazing than you did before." She reassures him. "Don't worry about messing up today, just have fun and give those fans the best day of their lives." She says with a smile. She knew the fans had been anxious for Nathan's return to the stage. He would be making his comeback during his acapella solo in 'I Found You'.

"I'll be backstage, watching you." She says smiling. She couldn't wait to see her boyfriend performing on the stage again with the guys. "After this concert, all of us can go out to dinner somewhere then celebrate your amazing comeback tonight downtown." She says happily. Even though she was pregnant, she wasn't going to stop partying with the guys. She never drank so it would be fine.

Nathan gave her head a kiss and chuckled a little. "Thank you and I know you enjoyed my last week rehearsal but it was on my own really" he said to her and smiled. "Well the fans don't even know that I am here actually, the guys have been singing the songs without me too, so they don't think that I am here and there will be a huge pause before I even go up" he said to her and kissed her head with a smile.

"Babe why stay in here, come to the side of the stage and watch from there, hey I'm sure our little baby Sykes will enjoy it" he said smiling and kissed her head. "Mmmm well I'm still not meant to drink am I, so I mean yes we could all go out to celebrate but it means all of them will most likely get drunk" he said and smiled. "Come with me" he said smiling and put his red ear pieces in as he held her hand and being directed towards the platform which will lift him up onto the stage.

"Enjoy this I hope babe" Nathan said and got onto the platform quietly so fans wouldn't hear and gave her lips a kiss with a smile before crouching down and his adrenaline was getting more and more as he was passed the mic. "Go to the stairs once I have gone up, watch it from the side, Kelsey and Nareesha are both there" he said before the lift moved up and he stood facing the crowd and saw them all shocked before he gave it his all and the very best.

Nathan felt like he had done an amazing performance and had been hugged on stage by his band mates and went off stage with a smile and had a sip of water and jumped the stairs and wrapped his arms around Aly and spun her around once with a smile. "Did you see that, did you see!" he said smiling and was beaming.

[ugh.. I hate writer's block... would it be okay if we time skip? maybe further along her pregnancy?]

(Yeah go ahead, to a scan maybe or something)

[how about 4 months? They could have the first ultrasound and decide on whether to know the gender now or wait until the delivery]

(Sure thing, btw pm if you want to talk about skipping and things, otherwise can get in trouble)

Reactions: 2 people
[oh, okay. I didn't know that]

About 4 months pass and Aly now had a developed bump, slightly showing under her clothes. Today her and Nathan would be going to the doctor's office for the first ultrasound of their baby. She couldn't wait to see their child growing inside her. There was one thing they haven't decided on though - whether they wanted to know the gender now or wait until the birth. Either way, she would be fine with whatever they chose.

She was in their bedroom, just coming out of the bathroom after taking a shower. Her bump was more developed, obvious that she was pregnant and just didn't gain weight. She walks to her closet, putting on a pair of jeans - surprisingly they still fit at the moment - and a random t-shirt. She puts on her purple and black converse then walks downstairs to the kitchen where Nathan and Max were. Since the beginning of her pregnancy, her and Max had gotten extremely close - he was practically a brother to her now. "Morning Max." She says with a smile, kissing his cheek like she always did. She then walks over to Nath, pecking his lips. "Morning babe." She smiles.

[I got an idea to add drama. Maybe her and Max could have a secret affair? also was thinking maybe the baby would be Max's after they got super drunk at a party resulting in a one night stand but she didn't remember it due to all the alcohol she consumed. Possibly it all comes back to her memory somehow? - idk how yet :/ ]

Nathan was now a lot better as the four months past and he had been looking after Aly when he could and she had come with him. He was of course very excited for today because they would get to see their baby on the screen and hear it's heart beat and he just couldn't wait. He didn't mind himself if they decided to find out the gender because at the end of the day, it would be a surprise either way because you might know the gender but you would never know what the baby looked like until it was born.

He was downstairs and in the kitchen with Max, he had made breakfast for them all. He looked at his girlfriend and gave her a smile. "Morning Aly baby" he said and pecked her lips back and gave her bump a rub. "And morning little baby" he said and gave it a kiss. "Here is your breakfast and all made for you babe, what time is the appointment?" he asked. Max smiled at her and leaned into the kiss on his cheek. "Morning Aly, how are you feeling this morning?"

Aly smiles when Max and Nathan greet her. She pecks him back, smiling more when he rubs and kisses her bump. She loved how Nath always did this every morning. She sits beside Max, taking the plate of food from her boyfriend. "Thanks babe. It's at nine so in one hour." She replies smiling. She smiles back when Max greets her too. "Amazing. I can't wait to see and hear the baby. I still can't decide if I want to know the gender now or wait until the delivery." She says. She starts eating the breakfast her boyfriend made her. "I can't help but be a little nervous too. The doctor's gonna take a blood test to make sure the baby is developing good and won't have any defects." She then says, finishing a bite of her pancakes.

Nathan smiled at her and he did give her bump a kiss and a rub every morning and just making sure their little baby had a welcome as well in the morning, even if the baby could hear or not. "You welcome, had to cook breakfast for my amazing girlfriend don't I?" he said smiling and sat down next to her and started to eat his own breakfast and nodded. "So in an hour, well we can leave soon and then see our little baby" he said smiling and then shrugged. "Babe they are just taking the blood test to make sure the baby is developing good, that's all it is, I will be there and holding your hand"

Status
Not open for further replies.