Fallen Feathers

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Torack

Oh okay! Awesome :D eheheheh...*gradually increases maniacal laughter*

@ everyone.

Tehum. I'd like to, very politely, point out that the master of Torack's character is a human... :rotfl:

I didn't do it! I just arrived! ;-;

You too! The "elf" that Irah is fighting is a human. :)

Ooooh. Okay. Should I change it? ._.';

Probably not. It is almost entirely irrelevant, except for the fact that I'm not sure an elf would enslave and so drastically abuse a member of their own race. Not when there are other races to abuse.

Just for future reference. After all, this story is just for fun.

Hah! That's generally what I go for i my posts: witty sarcastic wise cracks. :P

But thank goodness. I thought the slave was Human and the slaver was Elven. Was so mixed up. Oi.

Nope! The slave is Torack's character. An elven assassin pretending to be a slave. And the master is a human NPC whose about to get a very good asswhupping.

Oi. Well. I'm not sure if I should jump in this or not. xD I might frick it all up again.

Haha! Jump in's are all the fun. Because you messed it up sooo bad. :tongue: But I'll gladly answer any questions that I can.

Oh seriously? My bad! Imma change that in a sec. :O

I'm really excited, how many more people do you want to join or are you just going over some last minute details?

@Immortal Sin

Yo dude, Irah isn't slim and she doesn't have a small stature at all lol.

This is what she looks like...

uuurha.jpg

Edit: Ruthgar Headsplitter
Niiice :D

"Who'm I? Well, boyo, I'm the crow that picks the shiny things up when people i'int lookin'."

Crovan.JPG

Name : Dirisus Crovan

Race: Human

Nation: Sarok

"Class": Rogue

Weapon: Usually a solidly-planted dagger in the throat or back of people that catch him, although he carries around a small crossbow for utility's sake, with a number of customized bolts for any task at hand. He carries a variety of daggers concealed around his body.

Magic (If Any): Crovan has a great mastery, although limited repertoire, of shadow magic to use.

* Shadowstep: Crovan can step into shadows near him, and either hide there, or teleport to a nearby shadow with 20 feet. This requires a deep enough shadow to conceivably hide a man.

* Shadowdance: If in complete darkness, Crovan can, effectively, become insubstantial and invisible.

Bio (Optional):

"Crovan? Dirisus Crovan? Hah, you don' wanna get yerself involved with 'im, be the end o' yer wallet, it will. Lords don' like 'im much either, steals from them as much as the nobles." ~ Sart Bullow, bartender

The varied and talented vagabond, robber, and thief known as Dirisus Crovan was born in the slums of Dragon's Gate to what is widely rumored to be a prostitute and a high member of the royal family, although rumors are, of course, usually unfounded and rather untrustworthy to begin with. Asking him to tell you what his lifestory is won't get you very far, however, so rumor and hearsay are about the only thing TO go off of.

Crovan appeared on the criminal scene at about the age of 14, where he operated as a basic pickpocket in the markets of Dragon's Gate, one that essentially operated on his lonseome without the assistance of any particular organization. That, in and of itself, was a relative rarity, however, it wasn't generally questioned. The crimes were simply too small-time to attract the attention of anyone important. Soon, however, he was graduating up to more serious offenses, starting at the age of 16, where he climbed into the chambers of the High Templar of the Harbingers of Dawn and managed to make off with a number of prized art, treasure, and artifacts that he fenced for a very respectable price. Using these assets, he gained better equipment and managed to afford training.

Among the things he stole in his rather prolific career included a book of Shadow Magic, containing only simple cantrips. His near-constant study of it, however, allowed him to gain quite a measure of aptitude in the art, allowing him even more adaptability in the face of increasingly stringent security restrictions upon his activities. During this time, he began to gain quite the reputation as a man that could literally steal anything from anyone, a reputation he was quite keen on fostering. His services and his prices have never been higher, but still, it is not the sole reason he does what he does.

He steals and sneaks because it is, quite simply, fun.

Personality

"Why, me? I'm just a crow."

Crovan's personality is a mish-mash between cold and arrogant and gregarious and charismatic, oftentimes varying depending upon the situation. Outwardly, he is friendly enough to not discourage those who want his services, and cold enough to throw off anyone asking him questions that he does not want to answer. As a result, he is most commonly calm, pleasant, yet distant to most people he meets.

Inwardly, he is a cold, calculating, exceedingly professional, and scheming sort, capable of quite literally analyzing and figuring out various intricacies that allow him to plan heists and such without a hitch. Due to essentially not possessing a firm moral grounding, he is more than capable of planning out intricate betrayals, stealing from others he is travelling with, and other such acts if he believes it to be within his interests. This has allowed him to accomplish more than a few jobs where a fellow thief was stealing the same object, simply by getting chummy with the mark.

All in all, Crovan is a man that one does not want to turn your back to, or, at least, don't give him a reason to double-cross you.

@The Red Tazelwurm

@Immortal Sin

Yo dude, Irah isn't slim and she doesn't have a small stature at all lol.

This is what she looks like...

uuurha.jpg

Edit: Ruthgar Headsplitter
Niiice :D

*Giggles.* You've got to consider who said you are slim.

Half-orc_barbarian.jpg

Look at who's thinking you are slim. As for the short thing--he's 7ft. Haha. He thinks most people are short. :P

Granted, none of this keeps him from thinking she's the hottest thing ever. She's an Orcish woman and she fights. He couldn't ask for more. XD

The Headsplitter thing, yeah, Im proud of that. XD

As for your picture: damn girl, I know she's green and all but she's hot. lmao

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mundane Monster
"dayum gurl u so green n shyut"

I'm sorry. I'm a terrible person, and I had to say that.

Y'all ready for the plot now or you wanna wait still?

Your call.

Crovan pickpocketing just about every NPC he meets will be a common feature in this plot.

I'm probably ready for plot, since I think all of the players have been (at least briefly) introduced.

No matter what, Cirdan would love a response from Dar. He's kind of stuck until that point. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.