Fallen Feathers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew it! He was gonna be an elf! XDD

Reactions: Banana-senpai
Now when is the dwarf and the orc gonna wrestle? *Antsy.*

Bad news everyone, gonna be gone 10 days starting tomorrow....won't have access to internet

Meh!? Bye! :cry:

I guess that just gives a lot more time for the characters to meet and interact.

*Fist pumps* I get to hit on the ladies before Dar! Just you wait @Lorchenne! XDD

But on the other hand...I wont get to wrestle a dwarf...aww mann...*Kicks rock.* You'd better get back here soon damn it! I want my wrestling match!

Oh well... <_< >_> Now I'm at a bit of a loss for what to do.

@Immortal Sin
You wish! Dar has BEEN flirting with the ladies...or he was too drunk and thought they were ladies.....

You'll get your wrestling match soon you big green monster you!

@Yaoi Master Gavin

Socialize with your fellow roleplayers' :D

Reactions: Banana-senpai
@Lonewolf888978 I'm greenish gray thank you! Irah is the green one! XD

But I will take the "monster" bit. Thank you.

>.>...
<.<...

Well, I could, but I just ran into the NPC sprinting down the street.

No worries, I'll find a way to get Eovaine to interact with your guy

Yes, because he is batman! Or, at LEAST looks like batman. >.>

I saw your banner, and scanned the OOC and the IC and found it all quite interesting, are you still accepting?

I am pretty sure we are still accepting, but our GM is going to be gone for several days. I think, until he gets back, everything has come to a bit of a standstill. It probably wouldn't hurt to make a character sheet, though.

@lynzy

Go ahead and make a CS, I'll be on enough to make short post every now and then, but never long enough to post in the RP!

• Thank You
Reactions: lynzy

Name
Tandara
Tandi for short

Appears to be 18?

Race
Changeling

Nation
She is a type of drifter, like a gypsy

Class
Archer

Weapon

Bow & Arrows, Knives

Magic
The ability to change form

Biography
Her family and their families before them roam mostly the desert areas but have been known to inhabit other areas and have been mostly traders but also hire out as sell-swords and also tell fortunes and basically whatever is needed to survive. Tandi is no different in that she hires out for hunting parties because she is an excellent huntress, having been an archer as long as she can remember.

Personality
Tandara is a level headed woman that knows what she likes and goes for it when she wants it. Men follow her around but for some reason she is rather cool towards them and doesn't show much interest at this time. She loves a good joke and enjoys dancing and parties but it's all business when she is hunting though.

Accepted! @lynzy

Want me to start the main plot so this doesnt die 0.0

I can't speak for everyone else, but I don't think this is going to die if it goes on hold for a few days. I know that I will be just as eager to continue this when you get back as I am now, and then we would have your full attention, and it wouldn't be rushed. Then again, I have little experience with group roleplays, and I don't know if this is the way these things work. Whatever winds up happening, I'll be here to help you continue it, or start it again.

^^ Thanks @Peregrine ....I hope the rest of you feel that way also :D

Real sorry once again everyone for not being able to be on this as much as I want to >_>

@Lonewolf888978 , my drunk dwarven friend. We have lives you see. I for example, have cancer. And it is a bitch to deal with. So no worries. Okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.