Fallen Feathers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the late post, guys. My internet decided to bugger out randomly while I was in the middle of writing it yesterday!

Did you mention Crovan popping in at all?

That was the draft I wrote yesterday, I can edit your guy in. Sorry about that, bud!

Ahh, Cirdan is going to hate both of you guys soo much... He's far too honest to appreciate your underhanded tactics. This is going to be fun!

'M going to give lonewolf a bit of time to reply first, because Dar would almost certainly have sat down before Eovaine. But you'll get something from me before the end of the day.

Well, Crovan is the sort that'll pass himself off as a friendly scout/guide rather than as an outright thief.

And besides, it's not like you'll notice him picking the pockets of nearly every single NPC he sees.

Real sorry! Passed out last night as I was writting the post =3 Posting now

Excellent! I'll be posting in about three hours, once I get back from school.

xD

@Lorchenne and @The Red Tazelwurm

He could so flit lewdly with Pandora which Irah could see as a challenge to making Ruthgar hers. XD

I have no complaints about that! After all, I need to get in somehow. XD
I'm still waiting for the humans Celthric and Brother Kwah but they're outside and Pandora is inside so I'm stuck in the tavern just watching the brawl. :D

Worst case scenario, Crovan could pop over to flirt with her.

I have no complaints about that! After all, I need to get in somehow. XD
I'm still waiting for the humans Celthric and Brother Kwah but they're outside and Pandora is inside so I'm stuck in the tavern just watching the brawl. :D

Oh, oh! pick my Lorchenne! I can be the funny ass monsterous Orc who's got no sense of self restraint! XD

Hey Immortal Sin, would you care if at one point or another Dar gets angry at you and tries to wrestle you xD

Worst case scenario, Crovan could pop over to flirt with her.

What's so bad about that? ;)

Oh, oh! pick my Lorchenne! I can be the funny ass monsterous Orc who's got no sense of self restraint! XD

Welp, Pandora can't pick if no one does anything. She's sitting by herself, hooded. Knock yourself out. XD Strangely, it's Dar she's watching.

Last edited by a moderator:
Crovan flirting with women usually involves him giving them stolen jewelry, making lewd double entendres, and being completely and utterly ignorant of most "gentlemanly" pursuits.

Hey Immortal Sin, would you care if at one point or another Dar gets angry at you and tries to wrestle you xD

Not. One.Bit. XD Ruthgar LOVES to wrestle ad fight. And drink. XD
What's so bad about that? ;)

Welp, Pandora can't pick if no one does anything. She's sitting by herself, hooded. She's Knock yourself out. XD Strangely, it's Dar she's watching.

Hahaha. That might be condition FOR the anger he feels towards Ruthgar. xD

Crovan flirting with women usually involves him giving them stolen jewelry, making lewd double entendres, and being completely and utterly ignorant of most "gentlemanly" pursuits.

Pandora's from the Badlands. She's seen worse. :D In fact, the more...unique, the better.

Not. One.Bit. XD Ruthgar LOVES to wrestle ad fight. And drink. XD

Hahaha. That might be condition FOR the anger he feels towards Ruthgar. xD

Idk but that may be it? Haha

Is this one still accepting?

Name: Jarenyth Seiglinde
Race: Elf
Nation: None. He holds no nation as his own and has no ties with anyone.
Class: Arcanic Assassin - While no slouch with a dagger or sword, the arcanic assassin prefers to use precision attack spells for his assassinations, especially when they clean up after themselves.
Weapon: A katana magically enchanted to exude a semi-paralytic poison on command. An assortment of daggers hidden on his person.
Magic: Precision Attack Magic

Precision Attack Magic is a subtype of destructive magic. While not as destructive or ostentation as pure destructive magic, it is much easier to control and use. It generally consists of rays, beams and arrows that can be used at a distance. The rest of it consists of short-range attacks that function like weapons. Elementally, it crosses all borders from acid to electricity. Since he is self-taught, he lacks much of the training and versatility that would be available to those who are

Bio : Jarenyth Seiglinde is a man without home, without family and without morals. Orphaned at a very young age in one of the outer reaches of Elinshire, he was found by a trio of assassins on the way back from a contract. Normally they would simply have left the babe where they found him but it was a unique opportunity for the Assassin's Faction within the Lords to create what they thought would be the perfect assassin, most of the others within the faction having come to it as adults.

He was brought back and raised around blood and death, becoming completely desensitized to both and never developing a moral compass. A natural with a blade, it was his precision that made him such a formidable force - at the age of fourteen he was able to throw a dagger 300 feet with perfect accuracy. The lack of magic within the Assassins meant that his gift of magic was not discovered until he reached the age of 127.

It was a particularly difficult mission for him: the target was well guarded and the house he was in was well fortified, having been tipped off about a possible assassination attempt some weeks ago. As far as he could find, there was only a single vantage point that gave him a view of the target's vitals but between the guards and fortifications, it was impossible to strike with any blade and the likelihood of an arrow passing it was very low. Contemplating his actions, he idly pointed his finger at the opening and simply imagined a ray firing - the idea of such an easy method just a fantasy at the time. When a silvery ray of force shot from his finger through the night to slay the target, he was startled but not so much to be caught.

Following this was a series of experimentation to discover the extent of his power. While limited, it had a number of useful effects, strangely all of them meant for killing. The sheer killing force of such spells when aimed at vitals made them uniquely applicable for his contracts and word of the "Spellslayer" began to get around, of victims struck down obviously by magic but of a sort of ungodly precision that made anyone with something to hide fear for their own lives. Rumours of the Spellslayer abound, most of them never even close to the truth but each time he hears a new one, a strange smile always graces his face.

Of additional note is his left eye. Rendered useless by an early spell mishap, he removed the blind orb and replaced it with a emerald that has two enchantments. The first allows him to see through the emerald just as a normal eye might though it can also see through up to one foot of additional material. The second is an emergency only sustained ray spell. Unlike his normal rays, this one is sustained for a much longer. As mentioned though, it is only for use in an emergency as the it renders the emerald useless for 24 hours in all of its functions.

Personality: Raised from infancy to be the perfect assassin, Seiglinde is without any sense of empathy at all; he is unable to feel what others do. He cannot feel sorrow for his actions nor does he feel guilt; to him killing is simply what he does and he's good at it. Strangely enough, like the rest of the Assassins, he has a sense of humour though his humour leans more towards the sadistic and the profane, the macabre and the malicious.

Accepted! Now hurry up and get your opening post in xD

Status
Not open for further replies.