Fallen Feathers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking good people! I'll get a post up now!

Humans
Draak Morgenstern - Human - Mage / Incubus Prince

Zeke Falstin - Human - Paladin / Hattori Hanzo

Celthric Rivtdale - Human - Duelist / Lonewolf888978

Brother Kwah - Human - Cleric / Lonewolf888978

Elves
Círdan Ancalimë - Elf - Monk / Peregrine

Aavet - Elf - Healer / freyy

Eovaine Rynolt - Elf - Assassin / Torack

Dwarves
Dar Ironbolt the Third- Iron Rock Dwarf - Crossbowman

Orcs
Irah ShatterBone - Orc - Beserker / The Red Tazelwurm

Mixes
Pandora Crosse - Human/Dwarf - Warrior / Lorchenne

@Lonewolf888978

Here you go!
Thanks a whole lot! Helps my mind know whats going on 0.0

Reactions: Mundane Monster
@The Red Tazelwurm Random tidbit, mostly irrelevant, but I'd figure I'd offer it. Cirdan won his freedom through combat, physically proving his right to be an orc, as opposed to earning it by serving out his time. Since I don't think slaves would ever actually be released... Same difference, in the end, but I figured I might as well mention it. :smile:

Sorry guys, I do not know how to enter the story.

Sorry guys, I do not know how to enter the story.
Perhaps with Celthric or Brother Kwah? Probably Friday night is when I'll start the main plot- if not then, Saturday for sure!

They're kind of outside or something. Sorry about that. I'll get in when things stir up.

Half-orc_barbarian.jpg

To say this orc is 'massive' is quite an understatement. His greenish-gray skin is scarred and calloused from head to toe. And he has several tribal tattoos as well. His arms are as big, thick and muscly and comparable in size to some human heads. His ears are some what long and pointed, he has a scraggly beard which he scratches with his long nails of his meaty fingers, out of habit. Just as fearsome as his sheer build-- his under-bite with two noticeably large tusk-like canines that jut up to his surprisingly small nose and his his scared eye orbits.

Name Ruthgar

Height: 7'ft

Weight: 450lbs

Race: Orc

Nation: The Orcish tribes from Southern jungles.

Class: A very mean barbarian.

Weapon: If his size didn't scare you enough, his weapon would seemingly be grateful in causing you to be unnerved. A massive 6 foot long "bearded" axe. Most men couldn't lift this damn thing, let alone swing it around like they were going for a pinata. The blades been purposefully 'chipped" so that it doesn't make a clean cut--so much gouge and tear you apart

Bio: (I'm leaving this open for now.)

Personality: Ruthgar can be known to be surprisingly...intelligent for an Orc. Can be. That doesn't mean he always offers up intellectual advice when he's ripping you apart. But when he does give insight, its from the mind of a skilled hunter of all things. Beast and man. He follows his leaders orders without hesitation or exception. If IronTusk says "kill" he asks "What, where, and how". If the leader says let them pass--they had better know how grateful he is. While definitely a diligent member of the tribe, Ruthgar loves to fight. Even for an Orc his yearning to punch, kick, bash, hack, or even bite out the throats of his enemies--is a bit more so than most. But he's not entirely an animal. He can be quite lewd towards women he likes. But what Orc can't be? He also enjoys training youth in fighting--often participating in wrestling matches where he is clearly out numbered. It gives them the feeling of attacking something much bigger--which he generally is.

YAAAY ANOTHER ORC! WHOOOOT!

Reactions: Banana-senpai
Yay!! I can see our physically abusive relationship as being far greater than any puny human's, right? @The Red Tazelwurm

It's funny because it's you guys again. :D

My entourage! :D

And yes! I can see Ruthgar and Irah bashing each other's heads in while telling orc jokes. :D

xD

@Lorchenne and @The Red Tazelwurm

He could so flit lewdly with Pandora which Irah could see as a challenge to making Ruthgar hers. XD

@Immortal Sin

Ehh maybe, although I dunno if I wanna make Irah so romance oriented, besides she might have a thing for Cirdan. xD

Last edited:
Haha! I don't think Cirdan would have any objection to that!

Ah! I could bump into Irah and she could fight Ruthgar! Though, he would take great enjoyment from it. He loves fighting.

@Torack
Tell me if I'm being too controlling, kay? I've never actually participated in a roleplay fight, so I don't know how to go about roleplaying my actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.