fairy Tail: The Next Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erubofull1216635.jpg

"Eek!"
The white hair girl turned out to face the outside, finding a couple people around her age to be.. Fighting? That looked fun but.. Scary... Oh, why the hell not? It would be fun! Though Sorano might get upset... But maybe just a little battle wouldn't hurt. Her hair was a little short, but it was just slightly more longer that fell down to her shoulders. Her eyes were a bright green colour, and her pupils were sharp, almost in the shape of cat or snake eyes. She was scared out of her wits, but she wasn't going to learn if she didn't fight.

"I-I wanna join!" She shouted, running over to the battle. She held up some coins, three coins. Her mother told her to only summon ones that couldn't kill or hurt her life force in anyway, and only use them when she felt as though that she had to bring the enemy down with herself. "Decend from the heavens! Devouring Angels!" She commanded, as numerous, fluffy... White things with mouths began to barrage each and every other opponent. "A-Ah! Don't hurt them!" She told the angels. They paused for a moment, almost as though questioning her. This almost... Or it did.. Intimidate her. "I-.. Uh... Never mind... Just don't kill them.." She told them. It was usually the summoner who commanded the summons. Seems like in her case, it was the other way around.

@GreyWarden207 @Cybermoon @Angel Evans

Ryunoko was being covered in like white fuzzies that were hurting him. His smile vanished at the pain and the lightning aura became violent electrifying the puff balls around him. He took a deep breath and smelt something in the air. It had a very close aroma to his own. It had only arrived when the other woman had arrived. He could only assume that this white haired female must also be a Dragon Slayer. He flew next to her and smelled her. "Sorry i was proving m hunch. Why aren't you using your Dragon Slayer magic?" He asked looking at the small female.

The angels around the male with the lightning dragon slaying magic quickly dispersed as they were electrocuted. Angel was pretty nervous around new people, but at the same time, she got excited when something new happened. She looked up at the male who was able to use his lightning, and when he came over to her, she was trying so hard not to faint from fear. She was just a little girl at this time, after all. "I.. Um... I don't know how to control it and.. It might hurt you.." She mumbled, looking down at her hand for a moment before taking a step back from the male. She seemed pretty scared to say the least, and it looked like she could faint at any moment from fear. Of course, it wasn't everyday where you would have someone approach and sniff you like it were nothing. "Also.. It looks.. Scary.." She mumbled. She sounded pretty weak hearted, but she wasn't trying to sound rude at the very least.

He smiled kindly and patted her on the head. "I understand being afraid of it. But once you gain control of it. It can be one of the best things in the world." He brought up his hand and in it was a small sparking lightning bolt was living there. "No one should be afraid of what they are, or who they are." He stated look from his hand to her. He knelled down and looked her in the eye. "What's your name." He asked.

Vermillion was hit directly by the electric attack that her new friend had shot. Even if the attack was slightly absorbed, it still hurt. Stumbling a bit, she tried to shake her head to clear away the pain when she heard Ryunoko talking to someone. Looking over, she saw the girl from before, the celestial wizard if she recalled the girl to be correctly. Turning away from them, she set her sights on Rae. She changed her requip to that of the Morning Star armor and charged at the son of Mirajane and Laxus. As she charged, she soon felt several fluffy things attack her and start to bite at her. "AH!!!!! GET OFF ME YOU BEASTS FROM HELL!!!" She yelled, swinging both of her wooden swords to try and dislodge the fuzzy thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Um.. My name is Angel.." She mumbled, looking up at the male as he continued to pet her. What he said somewhat changed her mind, and made her want to do it.. Oh what the hell.

"I-I'll ask mom how to control them later but.." Angel took a deep breath, holding her hand out, and using her other hand to steady it. Her hand slowly warmed to becoming that of a dragon's claw, as normal human skin cannot handle the amount of poison in her magic. There was some sort of poison gas emitting off it, and the sleeve of her shirt had evaporated by merely touching it. She seemed pretty scared of it. "Eek!" She shrieked, trying to get rid of the poison on her hand. She knew that it didn't hurt her, but it was still scary. Seriously, being raised to be like an angel, only to inherit the power of a demon. "Get it off! Get it off!"

He reached out and took her forearm. "It's ok calm yourself. This is a part of your magic. Dragon magic." He said trying to calm the poor girl. "You and I are alike. Just a different kind of magic. It will protect you. If you let it." He stated with a slight smile trying to calm her. She was having a harder time accept Dragon magic than he was, and that is saying something.

Rae was enjoying himself,he had fun showing off his magic and the results of his training. A new girl entered the fight,she was soft spoken and dressed in all white she used her angel magic to summon an army of fluffy flesh eating Angels. Out of the corner of his eye he could also see Vermillion getting ready to charge him until she was caught by the fluffy angel things. Rae was getting ready to counter attack when a familiar demon's claw crossed I'm front of his path completely disintegrating the Angels without any effort. Are was confused for a moment until he looked up and saw his mom in her signature Satan Soul take over,she turned to her son releasing her transformation and smiled. "Rae honey,it's time to go home" Rae looked at his mom and smiled. "Okay mommy" he chirped releasing his own transformation and landed on the ground holding his mother's hand.

Mirajaine turned to Laxus and smiled. "Natasha has run off somewhere,go pick her up and bring her home for dinner." She said kindly as she and Rae began walking off towards there home.

Laxus only nodded and went off to find Natasha

@Katsumi Y. @Cybermoon @GreyWarden207 @Citrus

Erza quickly checked the time and quickly helped her daughter, turning into her Own Morning Star armor and attacked the fluffy things. Once they disappeared, she helped Vermillion up and gave her a kind smile. "Time to go home, Vermillion. What should we have for dinner tonight?" She asked, releasing her magic at the same time as her daughter.

"
Can we order curry, mama?" Vermillion asked, her eyes shining at the prospect of eating the yummy food. Shaking her head, she turned back to Ryunoko and tilted her head a bit. "Ryunoko?"

Ryunoko looked towards Vermillion and Erza. "Yes?" He asked looking towards the two women. He smiled and ran towards them. He was feeling good. Better than he ever had before. He slipped his hand in Vermillon's and smiled at them holding her hand.

Vermillion smiled wide and held his hand tight. Erza caught on to what her daughter wanted and looked at the young man. "Do you have a place to stay, Ryunoko? If you don't, you are welcomed at our home until you find yourself somewhere." The older woman offered. Vermillion nodded her head in agreement, hoping he would accept their invitation. If not, then maybe Laxus or Mira would offer him a place.

He smiled widely holding Vermillion's hand tighter. "I would love to live with you...as long as you'll have me." He stated with a great big smile. He would love to live with them. Especially Vermillion. He'd cry but then he'd worry someone.

Erza's smile widened a bit. "You are always welcomed at our home, Ryunoko. Especially since you make my little girl happy." She states with a mischievous smile, something she picked up from Mira. Vermillion looked at her mother with surprise and slight embarrassment. "Mom!" She squeaked out a bit and used her free hand to cover her face to hide her blush. She could not believe her other pulled a Mirajane. They were both still young and have only known each other for a day.

Ryunoko Smiled and pulled Vermilliom up onto his back giving her a piggy back ride. His arms crossed across his chest hold both of her hands. "I'm not that worried about it." He state smiling with a slight blush on his cheeks. Ready to follow Erza

Erza turned and led them to her's and Vermillion's home. When she became pregnant with her daughter, Erza decided to move out of the Fairy Tail's girl dormitory and find a place she could afford a bit easier and still have enough to raise her daughter. Luckily Lucy had recommended the apartment the blonde had lived in when she first moved to Magnolia before moving in with her husband. It was cheaper and had a lot of space to raise Vermillion. Erza reminisced about her daughter being a baby once again.

Vermillion blushed more as she rode Ryunoko's back but let him carry her. It felt nice and made her calm down from the training session they had. 'I hope he isn't able to hear or feel my heartbeat.' She thought, nuzzling his back. 'It feels like it is about to burst through my chest.'

His smile widened as he not only hear, but felt it as well. He just smiled and kept it to himself. He liked the idea of her heart beating crazily for him. He just felt so...so blissful. He entered the home.

tumblr_mj6z925vi91s0rpw6o1_500.gif
Glitter, Glitter
Crush

Avalon

It was quiet. She liked it better this way, rather than hearing those laughs and annoying bunch. Her father and her mother had taught her to start acting like a demon, and her over limits had to be tamed as she grew older, they most likely would be tame, anyways. Avalon was sitting on to the roof top, staring out into the sunset. All the children were back in their houses, having a nice dinner. Her ears flicked a few times, and she flipped her dark lavender hair behind her shoulder. She heard the voice of a girl as she walked down the path. Something about killing a demon.. Ah, must be her. Avalon giggled a bit, and stood up, hopping from house to house and blowing them all up in her way. "Bam. Bam. bam." She giggled, as each house blew up and screams were heard echoing in the air.

Now, down the path was a girl, who appeared around the girl's age. She was fairly young, though, maybe a little older than Avalon. Avalon paused for a moment, before suddenly making a mine appear. The mine appeared under the girl, and the girl, absentmindedly, tried to avoid the attack. The mine started to explode, soon swallowing her up. "Boom!" She chimed, and she looked around only to find the dead bodies of the people she killed in the explosions. As much as she would love to bury them, she began to raise them from the dead with her Macro, and she pointed her finger at the single girl. "Kill her, please." Avalon chimed, and the undead agreed. Some were mages, who used any remaining magic they had left in them. "Ah... I want that magic. Too bad I'm stuck with curses... Maybe I can learn some magic, hmm?" She questioned, charging into the mage who was up against a large group of undead.

And the deed was done. The girl was killed by both the army of people, and Avalon herself. She looked down at the insignia on the girl, Fairy Tail? Her parents told her about it. She grimaced at it, and spat on the insignia, soon stomping the heel of her foot into that and twisting, causing the skin to wrinkle up. "... I can use you." She giggled, pulling out a book. If only she had card or paper magic, it would be so much more easier on her. But for now, she pulled out a small jar of lacrima that her parents had specially given to her. She tapped the body gently, kissing the lacrima and then putting the yellow coloured lacrima in a tightly closed pouch. The lacrima basically held any remaining magic in a mage, also absorbing their physical body. Next time she were to break the lacrima, the girl would be summoned and she would be able to control the girl. The lacrima will then be reformed.

It's like a pokeball.

10 Year Time Skip
aVPfr.png
The Next Generation

Ten years ago all the children in fairy tail had found that their parents were missing when they had not come home people in the guild started looking for them. It had hit everyone in the guild hard to think that their parents may have been dead. The guild had been in mourning for a couple of months. People quit going on mission, there was no laughter, or the usual fight that would occur in the guild. Now today though they are very much happy as they shouldn't let the past hinder their current lives. Today is much like any other day, with bright beautiful clear skies. Now we find ourselves in Fairy Tail's new guild hall what new adventure would await them.

(Title now btw is "The Thunder King")

Ryunoko walked through the Fairy Tail Guild Hall doors. He had just returned from doing a mission. He had gotten so much stronger from when he was eleven. Physically and magically. He had developed and learned many of his father's techniques and skill sets. Even going so far as to learning even more magic abilities regarding his Dragon Slayer magic that his father could not or did not attempt to do so. He felt good considering the fact the he learned that even tho Laxus was an artificial Dragon Slayer Ryunoko himself was in fact not. Since he was born he was a 4th generation Dragon Slayer instead of being a first or second. Which meant as it turns out that Ryunoko is more attuned to his Dragon Slayer magic than 3rd, 2nd, or even 1st generation had been. Meaning that in time he could easily overpower the earlier generation of Dragon Slayers.

He was glad to be home. He had been gone for a whole month while on this job. Ryunoko decided one day that he would not allow the disappearance of the parents and loved ones of the Guild to get him down, and Fairy Tale still had a reputation to uphold. So he took it upon himself and took twelve jobs assignments. He didn't much care for the money, but to show that Fairy Tail was still the Strongest Guild in Fiore despite losing Fairy Tail's strongest and most well known. Ryunoko had a smile on his face seeing all of Fairy Tail rejoicing back to normal. He crossed his arms and leaned against the door frame. "If I knew this would be everyone's reaction to my leaving then maybe I should have done it sooner." He heartily joked with his family.

Argent Fullbuster
Title: The Ice Demonic Storm Witch

Argent had been sitting on one of the bar stools resting after her previous mission, she wore a black and white shirt, she had a flannel tied around her waste. She wore a navy blue skirt, and black stockings, with black and white sneakers. It was the middle of summer and she was drinking cocoa, Hot!!! cocoa, of all things in summer why?! However she did not care. She was currently staring into emptiness. When people came near they would often feel a chill when near her. She leaned her head onto her hand and let out a soft 'sigh'.

Status
Not open for further replies.