fairy Tail: The Next Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
He shyly nodded trying to hide the redness of his face failing miserably He stepped only a little bit closer to them ready to follow them inside. He had never felt this before. She made his face feel so hot, like it was burning. Ryunoko was so confused by this feeling. He figured it was because of who her mother was. No that couldn't be it. He had met Mirajane who he also knew was a famous wizard but he didn't blush like crazy when talking to them...was it just...did he like Vermillion? He wouldn't know how to act even if he did. It's not like he had a lot of experience in that manner. It was mostly just him and mother and they rarely had any guests. Maybe her did, but it was probably best to keep it to himself. For now anyway. "Please." Was all his said.

Mirajaine heard Erza invite the newcomer inside for a drink and followed them in as she was the one who ran the bar. Rae followed the four of them inside as he soon would be the one to take over the bad when his mother retired. While walking together Rae and his mother snickered watching Ryunoko make a fool of himself in front of Vermillion. "I don't even think he realizes how attracted he is to her" he whispered to his mother. Mira nodded in agreement.

When she got behind the counter she greeted the three of them "Welcome,what can I get you?" She said in that friendly voice of hers. Upon closer inspection Mira frowned at Ryunoko. "Strange,you look a lot like my husband and my son.." Mirajaine looked for a second longer and then dismissed it ready to take their orders.

He was able to shake his blush away as he seated himself at the bar next to Vermillion. Mirajane stated something very strange that He himself had not noticed. He felt the need to explain. "Well...I never met my father...and my mother said he was a part of Fairy Tail...She said we had the same kind of magic as well..." He stated. He ordered a soda of some kind and chocolate pudding. He smiled when he received it. "Thank you." He stated brightly before diving into the pudding. He hadn't had in in a while and was so excited to have it again. So he wasted no time in devouring it without a second thought. He then turned to the soda and popped it open. He took and sip then turned around and looked at the inside of the Guild hall. He was amazed at how fantastic it all looked. He had never seen anything like it. Then a fight broke out between some of the Guild members and Ryunoko watched as they fought then went right back to what they were doing even tho they had destroyed a couple tables and chairs. Ryunoko chuckled and a smile rose on his face. He truly liked it here.

Vermillion sat back at the bar where she had left her food and started eating it when she caught sight of the new boy ordering a soda and her favorite dessert. She watched as he had quickly devoured the chocolatey goodness and turned around to start eating her own food of spaghetti and meatballs. As she ate, she heard her mother order herself strawberry shortcake and a glass of milk. After finishing her meal, Vermillion looked at Mirajane and asked politely for a soda. As she waited, she turned her attention back to Ryunoko with interest flashing in her eyes. "So your father is a member of Fairy tail and the only way you can tell who it is by sharing the same magic type?" She asked, wanting to make sure she got the information correct. She wanted to know all she could about this new boy. Though why, even she didn't know. She just felt a warm feeling in her chest when she started talking to him.

225354-bigthumbnail.jpg

"Dad ."

The younger white-haired female of the Strauss-Dreyer family kept watching the blond newcomer who had arrived outside the guild . Natasha had inherited her looks from her mother and her personality from her father , and as a result , she left the talking to me done by her brother , Rae .

"Hm . I know what you're thinking , Nat ." , Laxus replied as he moved closer to his daughter , watching the newcomer , as well .

It was so....peculiar that Rynoko Mastumoto looked liked her father . Was there a possibility they were related by any blood ties ? She didn't know . But she had to find out . The female left her father's side before walking to the bar . She then walked to where her mother was before helping take the empty cups from her , "I'll clean them for you , mom ." .
"What type of magic do you wield ?" , Natasha asked Mastumoto whilst cleaning the bar slightly .

@GreyWarden207 @Angel Evans
@Cybermoon

Rae watched as Natasha finally made her move. The Strauss-Dreyar siblings were a force to be reckoned with. Natasha stoic and quietlike their father,and beautiful like her mother. Meanwhile Rae was the other side of the coin. Happy go lucky ,and friendly like their mother and killer good looks that were carried by the Dreyar men. Both siblings incredibly powerful due to their heritage.

Natasha asked the boy the golden question of what kind of magic he wielded. Rae smirked Natasha always had a way of asking questions that no one else wanted to ask. He waited patiently while the boy answered

Ryunoko looked at Vermillion and nodded. "Yes that is correct." His said as a smile creeped it's way upon his face he spaced off just looking at her. He couldn't seem to take his eyes off of her. That is until he heard a voice behind him. He turned to see the young lady he had before. Meaning that she was Mirajane's daughter and Rae's sister. Ryunoko's smile vanished as he got embarrassed again. "I...I don't know....I have only used it once...when my mother was being attacked...that's partially the reason why I'm here. I can't protect the people I care about if I don't know how to use my magic right?" He ended with a smile back towards Vermillion. "Mother did say it was inhuman tho..." He stated folding his hands together.

Vermillion listened to his words and felt bad when he said him mom told him that he was inhuman. Not knowing what else to do, she decided to do as her mother would to her and pulled Ryunoko to her chest, initiating a hug. Erza couldn't help but giggle a bit at her daughter's attempt at a hug, but that was to be expected. The older swordswoman just let the kids do as they pleased for now, not wanting to step in and be an overbearing mother at this second.

That was all Rae needed to hear. He slowly stalked around the bar a wild look in his eyes,in this instance he looked exactly like Laxus. "Well then" he purred. "Since you don't know what magic you wield,how about we force you to use it eh?" Rae's voice hauntingly low as he ushered Ryunoko the challenge.

Mirajaine sighed as Rae ushered the challenge to the new comer. There was no getting to him when he got that look in his eye. She handed Vermillion her soda with a smile,watching to see what the newcomer would do with the challenge presented in front of him.

225354-bigthumbnail.jpg

Natasha Dreyer didn't need to turn and observe to see that her childhood friend and Mastumoto were...interested in each other . The sound of the bar stool being pushed back indicated that someone had moved . She turned around to find the redhead hugging Matsumoto .

"Well , well , would you look at that ?" , Rae and Natasha's mother sounded as she cooed over the loving gesture .

"Mom , please don't start plotting anything ." , Natasha said immediately , knowing fully well what was going on in her mother's head .

Not wanting to stand awkwardly watching the two in contact , she moved over to her brother who had initiated a sort of fight . "You sure you wanna do that , Rae ? If the magic he wields is what we've expected , the whole guild will be blown up to the sky , if what he said about not being able to control it is true ." , she asked before looking at Rae .

@Angel Evans

As Vermillion pull Ryunoko into the embrace he was surprised at first. Then he smiled and just let it happen and closed hi eyes. He was quite happy at the moment. He sighed happily as he felt the warmth. The Rae challenged him. Ryunoko opened his eyes and looked at the younger man. "I see no point in senselessly fighting. I won't do so. Especially if I could endanger the lives of others around me....I'm not a monster..." He stated looking away memories of the others when they found out that he had magics. He quickly shook his head of these thoughts and looked back at Rae, trying to figure him out.

Vermillion hugged the new boy close, wanting him to feel safe and happy. Then Rae decided to try and challenge him. Now, do not get her wrong, she did like Rae and saw him as one of her friends. But when he stupidly tries to challenge people to a fight when they obviously were uncomfortable with it, she wondered if his head was screwed on straight or if he had any brains at all. She glared at the other boy and removed one hand from Ryunoko, reaching for her wooden sword. In a quick flash, the sword was out of her makeshift sheath and had connected to Rae's head with a hard smack. "Maybe you should take in people's feelings at the present time before challenging them to a stupid fight, idiot." She states, annoyed.

Ryunoko watched as Vermillion protected him and clocked Rae on the head. He did like Rae but he just simply didn't understand why he wanted to fight him all of a sudden. It was like a complete shift in his personality. Ryunoko just looked at Rae confused or the longest time. "Why are you so interested in what my magic is?" He asked looking at him. He felt so lost, but at the same time he felt completely safe in Vermillion's arms. He was happy here. Right here with her.

Rae heeded Natasha's words immediately calming down. Rae felt the wooden sword coming down on his head,he'd remember that but for right now he brushed it off he had bigger fish to fry right now. He turned conversing with his sister again. "Your right,if it was that then this wouldn't end well" he said thoughtfully thinking. He turned again looking this time at Ryunoto"We need to find out what kind of magic you wield,especially if it's what we think it is we could be looking at our half brother." Rae said studying the nervous blonde haired boy.

@GreyWarden207 @Katsumi Y.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ryunoko's eyes widened and then he slowly moved out of Vermillion's arms. He didn't take his eyes off of Rae at this point. His stare was very intense. This could either be an actual reality or a terrible joke. If Rae was joking with him he would not take this very well at all. "This better not be some kind of sick joke Rae." He stated in a warning tone as he stood to his feet. He was looking at Rae. He had a very dangerous look on his face, as lightning magic radiated from his body. Not attacking anyone but as if being an extension of his warning.

(This look)
2891967-10.jpg

225354-bigthumbnail.jpg

The atmosphere was getting feral , Natasha said to herself as Rae bluntly said that Mastumoto could be their half-brother . She was internally cursing at the fact that her brother did so . As soon as she felt the blonde male radiating danger , she stepped in front of her brother , facing Matsumoto .

"Look , you think we would play a sick joke on you about you being our brother ? We just knew you , you think we plotted to have you restart everything you knew ?" , her calm demeanor still present as she tried to make Mastumoto see what they were saying .

Natasha looked closely to see that he had the same look of anger her father possessed when he was protecting his family . "You will not get by anywhere by just thinking that we are here to screw with you . You need to trust us ." , she said with a serious expression .

@GreyWarden207 @Cybermoon @Angel Evans

When Matsumoto began radiating power,that feral smile returned to Rae's face. If what he was thinking was true,he could easily take down this kid. After all the training he's done with his father lightning magic was child's play. However he tried to keep his cool. Radiating his own dominating magical energy he spoke not nearly as calmly as his sister. "I would highly advise you to heed my sister's words,that is unless you don't want to get hurt." The two boys word the same facial expression as the stare down continued.

Laxus and Mirajaine looked on. Laxus a smirk on his face,while Mirajaine worried about how angry master would be when he came home to a destroyed guild.

After a few moments the look faded and the lightning aura receded His breathing was quick and deep. His face showed nothing but fear as he backed up and sat back down on the stool. He was hyperventilating the look not leaving his face as he stared at the ground. He had almost lost control over something that really shouldn't have effected him as much as it did. The thought of actually find family filled him with such happiness and joy, but the thought that it could just be a lie filled him with such anger at the thought of the idea just being ripped away from him. He almost did something that he would've regretted. He actually started to tear up at the thought of hurting someone...or worse. "Not to offend...but I scare myself, way more than you ever could." He stated finally calming himself. He slowed his breathing and clinched his fists.

Rae watched the kid proceed to have a panic attack calm himself down and then...was that a tear? Rae heaved a huge sigh. "This kids a mess" he mumbled to himself walking over to Matsumoto putting his arm around his shoulder. "Listen,I don't know what's going on. You may or may not be my brother although my guess is that you are." Rae glanced over at Laxus and then focused his attention back to Matsumoto. "But if your going to be a member of Fairy Tail,then you'll need to learn to fight. Fight for your friends,fight for your family, and fight for Fairy Tail" he explained.​

"Then we start now, but I need to know that I can learn with someone I won't accidentally kill..." He stated standing and rotating his shoulders. He looked down at his hands and then cracked his neck. "I refuse to not have control of myself any longer, and like I said. I came here for two reasons, but the primary is to learn how to control these powers. I will not be a danger to those around me. I want to be strong enough to protect the people I love." He then looked at Rae and placed a hand on his shoulder. "I want to learn to fight to protect Fairy Tail. Even if you don't turn out to be my family, from what I've seen here. Fairy Tail is family, and no one can take that away from us." He stated giving Rae a thumbs up and then giving Natasha a smile and a nod. He then turned to Vermillion and placed his hand on hers. "Thank you, Vermillion. I'll be back when I can control at least some of my power." He stated before turning and walking towards the door. He walked past Laxus and out the door, towards the Fairy Tail training grounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.