fairy Tail: The Next Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
225354-bigthumbnail.jpg

The white-haired female frowned before making her way to her father . Natasha Dreyer didn't know exactly what to say to her father . It was peculiar that Rae and herself had discovered that during her father's early days of being a bachelor , he had fathered a son whom he had no information of .

"I know , Nat . I didn't either ."

One thing she loved about her father was that he knew what she was thinking . She was closer to him while Rae , she presumed , was closer to their mother . "He's a wreck . He's going to need all the support from Fairy Tail he can get ." , she sighed before giving her father a smile .

Natasha then made her way to the bar before and taking a seat . "Your boyfriend's gonna need you , Vermillion ." , she said casually towards the daughter of Erza Scarlet .

@Cybermoon

After his little speech Mira came over to the two of them wishing the boy good luck. "Mom" Rae said as he watched the boy leave. "I know Rae,there's no doubt about it that's your father's son" she said thoughtfully.

Rae's mom always knew how to calm him down,His ouster had the same effect on him. Those Strauss women it seems like they'll always keep the Dreyar men in line. Rae watched Natasha and his father talk. "Daddy's little girl,and Momma's special boy" Mirajaine said happily in regards to the scene. Rae chuckled "That kids a mess,he's going to need all the help he can get." Mirajaine nodded in agreement as they walled together back to the bar and began taking orders again.

Out of the corner of his eye,Rae could see Laxus heading out of the Ido towards the training field

@GreyWarden207

Vermillion didn't even miss a beat as she got up and ran after Ryunoko. She ran as fast as her legs could carry her, passing by Laxus in her rush. Erza watched her daughter leave in a hurry before turning to Mira and her son. "Mira.... maybe you should have your children learn a bit of tact. Especially if the person cannot control their powers and is afraid of themselves." She directed this mostly at Rae and Natasha but looked dead straight in Mira's eyes before leaving her plate on the counter and going to follow her daughter.

Vermillion had finally spotted Ryunoko and smiled a bit. Running over to him, she was calling out to him. "Ryunoko! Wait!" She called, catching up to him.

"Erza,as you know I went through a similar ordeal as that young man over there;and the only way to cure him of his get of himself is to do exactly what my children had done."Natsumoto shouldn't be afraid of his gifts;for there is nothing to fear but fear itself You see Laxus heading towards the training field don't you?" She said smugly as Erza walked away after her daughter and Matsumoto

Rae followed the trope over to the training field. It was obvious that the kid wielded lightning magic,but was if Dragon Slayer lightning? He wasn't sure. He stood next to his father and waited for the training to begin

225354-bigthumbnail.jpg

Natasha Dreyer could honestly say she didn't recognise what Erza Scarlet was saying . Sure , Mastumoto didn't deserve the way Rae challenged him like he was a test subject , but that doesn't mean that he should be treated as if he was glass . The white-haired male was sure that nobody , even the most pitiful of people . Oh well , that's why emotions are weaknesses , Natasha thought to herself before making her way to the entrance of the guild .

"Where are you going , honey ?" , Mirajane asked , slightly worried .

"Out ." , was all her daughter said before walking out of the guild , thinking of walking around outside alone .

"Oh my ." , was all her mother said before staring at her retreating figure , thinking of how she always gave such vague answers .

Ryunoko turned after hearing Vermillion's voice. He turned and smiled at seeing her there. He then saw the tall yellow haired man that Rae was standing next to. Ryunoko could only assume that he was Rae's father Laxus. He stared at him for a moment before looking at Vermillion again. He held her hand smiling then turned back to the Yellow haired men. "Lets get started. Who will I be fighting?" He asked shrugging off his long yellow jacket, catching it before it hit the ground. He tossed it so it hung from a nearby tree, he then shook his limbs loose and stared at the two men. still holding Vermillion's hand.

Last edited:
"Eeek!" The girl let out a shriek, as her entire hand was engulfed in something... Purple. She began panicking, as she was running around trying to get it off her. It really scared her, since she's never seen such a dark magic. She was so used to angel and celestial magic, so why was there something so.. Dark? "Mommy! I scared!" She started yelling to her mother, who stared at her for a moment and let out a sigh. "That's your father's magic. You'll be fine, okay?" Her other said, in a surprisingly calm tone. "Mommy?" She asked, the poison still clinging to her hands. "What type of person was daddy?" She asked, and Sorano... Hesitated. ".... He was a wonderful man. He'd like you, a lot." She smiled, somewhat sadly but tried to hide it. "You can stay here, but make sure to come home for dinner. Aunt Yukino made your favorite food." She reminded, and Angel smiled brightly, nodding her head.

"Okay Mommy!" She chimed.

Angel returned to the other, soon walking into the actually building (And practically ditching the Nalu children), finding others in the guild. A wave of anxiety washed over her, as she suddenly grew shy. Her eyes were a bright green colour, and her iris' were somewhat in the shape of that of a snake's. "Um.. Excuse me?"

Vermillion stared at Laxus and Rae when they arrived and held onto Ryunoko's hand a little tighter. She had a feeling that this training session would be interesting to watch. Behind the 2 males, she saw her mother and figured she was there in case anything happened. With her free hand, she placed it on her wooden sword, wondering if she was allowed to spar with them or not.

Ryunoko chuckled. "Feel free, but I get that look in my eyes like before you need to leave the field, that goes for you as well Rae. Just being safe. I'm sure I can't do Laxus too much damage." He stated with a smile. He was feeling much better than before. He couldn't explain it but the thought of being able to actually learn how to use his power just excited him. His insides were warm. As though the training was lighting some kind of fire inside him.

Rae rolled his eyes. "Trust me,I'm fine. My dad here is pretty powerful if I can survive a punch like his then your child's play" he smirked. "Now then can you at least release your magic?" He asked not really wanting to make the first move,he knew Matsumoto wielded lightning magic but what kind? He wondered. "Since its lightning,I guess I could use Zeus like I did to defeat my father but that might be overkill maybe Hermes?" He thought to himself out loud. The little seven year old boy's hair rustled briskly in the wind as he contemplated what to use against the new comer.

Rae turned to Vermillion. "Are you going to use lightning empress? Wait no that's your mother...come to think of it what kind of magic do you wield?" He asked remembering that he's never actually seen Vermillion use magic
@GreyWarden207 @Cybermoon

Ryunoko slowly let go of Vermillion's hand and took a few steps away. He chuckled and scratched the back of his head. "I don't know honestly. I've only ever produced magical energy when in states of anger. I'm starting to think that my powers are linked to my emotions...but that would be strange wouldn't it?" He asked taking a thinking stance. He was right. As he started feeling the want to fight the lightning aura from before appeared around him. He looked own at his body as the lightning surged through him. He smiled looking up towards the others, then towards Vermillion. He started to float off the ground and flailed for a second until he realized that he could control it. His smile widened, because for the first time. He felt in control.

"all magic is linked to your emotions" Rae explained. He watched as the older boy successfully released his magic. "Very good, now come at me" It was weird. Rae was only seven,and yet he had to be the one to train someone 5 years older than him. Rae stood and waited for Matsumoto to gain control so that he could finally attack and get this who's on the road.

@GreyWarden207

Ryunoko landed and stared and Rae. He looked at his hand the was pulsing with lightning magic. He then looked at Rae and with lightning speed (no pun intended) he flew straight towards Rae. He his right fist drawn back as he got closer and closer to Rae his eyes turned yellow and he roared. "Lightning Dragon Iron Fist!" As his brought his fist forward.

Rae watched as Matsumoto quite quickly learned to attack. He studied him as he came at him attacking with an iron fist. Rae let the attack connect and it sent his little body flying. Mid-Air he flipped over so that he could look at his target. "Take-Over" he muttered a magic circle appearing above him encircling him in a bright light giving his body new form. When the light faded Artemis looked completely different. He had wings on his back,he exuded a powerful magical aura with tattoos marking his body and was now wearing a toga and his head was adorned with a laurel wreath. "Nice attack,my turn" he said as he shot down towards Matsumoto appearing behind him and proceeding to release a flurry of high velocity kicks.

Ryunoko was hit with kick after kick blow after blow. Until he caught one of Rae's legs. He smiled. "That was nice." In an instant he flipped his own body. "Lightning Dragon Talon." Ryunoko brought his foot to Rae's midsection. He then flew back a bit himself. He felt something bubbling up from his stomach. He smiled wildly as he looked at Rae. "Careful with this one bro! I can't tell how bad it's gonna be!" He bellowed and reared his head back. He then brought his head level with Rae. Aiming at him he yelled. "Lightning Dragon Roar!" The sound and blast of magical energy erupting from him like a volcano.

Rae actually laughed as he watched Matsumoto prepare his breath attack. He knew it was coming he'd seen it a thousand times before form his father,Natsu,and Gajeel. "Deflect or Dodge?" He ought to himself as Matsumoto released the attack. He decided to go with deflect. "Face your God and repent" he said gravely releasing a powerful magic blast from his hand effectively cancelling out the Lightning dragon's roar.

Laxus looked on. It was slight but there was a small twitch in his mouth,Rae never could deflect his own lightning dragon' roar he always chose to fly out of it's range but this time.. "Well,I guess he was bound to get stronger I am his father" he muttered to himself in the way that Laxus does.

Vermillion quickly got out of the way the moment the boys started fighting. She wanted to join in, but thought better when Rae asked about her magic. Unbeknownst to him, she has been training with her mother to become a requip the knight wizard just like Erza. Thinking about the armor's she did achieve, Vermillion went with one that she had first achieved, which had been the Lightning Empress Armor. She achieved it when her mother kept going with that armor during their training. Clearing her head, she activated her magic and requipted into the Lightning Empress, the armor being only slightly modified due to her young age. Once that was done, she joined the fray, going after both boys with her staff.

Erza watched the children with Laxus, smiling at her daughter's choice of armor. She knew her child still had a long ways to go before she became a full knight, but she was till proud of Vermillion's achievements. She watched on, seeing the children having a 3-way fight and wondering who will come out victorious.

Ryunoko watched as his attack was deflected. He smiled as his head turned hearing movement. He saw Vermillion in lightning looking armor. He smiled and charged his fist. 'Since she's in that armor I'm guessing that it reduces lightning damage. In that case.' He thought as he turned towards her. "Lightning Dragon Raging Bolt!" He bellowed as he fired an enormous bolt of lightning towards Vermillion. He simultaneously gestured towards Rae. "Lightning Dragon Raging Bolt!" Firing at both of the wizards.

Vermillion just barely dodged the attack, sending her own attack to Ryunoko. "Lightning Beam!" She shouts, a bolt of blue lighting shooting out of her staff and to Ryunoko. She quickly realized what she did tried to find another type of armor that she could use against both boys.

Ryunoko saw the lightning coming towards him and smiled. He opened his mouth and swallowed the bolt. "Tasty." He stated licking his lips. "You might want to keep that armor on a little bit longer." He stated raising His arms above his head, and lightning started concentrating there. "Lightning Dragon Heavenward Halberd!" He bellowed launching a giant halberd shaped lightning bolt towards her.

Status
Not open for further replies.