fairy Tail: The Next Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Open! Gate of the Paired Fish! Pisces!"

Pisces_turn_back_to_fish.png

The girl shouted out, holding her golden key into the air. Suddenly, two large fish appeared, one dark black, and the other was a pure white. They were large, serpent-like and both stared down at the small boy. The fish were on land, and so acted as serpents. One of the fish protected her from the fire, as the other moves forwards in a crushing manner to attack the male - only to whack at it, not meaning to really hurt the male to the point he would be killed. From one of pisces had shielded her, she didn't take any damage, and neither did the fish take far too much damage, from a child, with fire. She may have been little, but she had just enough magic to summon Pisces before growing tired. "Ha... This is why I don't summon too many gold keys.." She mumbled, looking to the side for a moment as she smiled up to Pisces. "Thank you.."

As she was panting, a woman in white, with long, white hair and a blue ribbon walked up behind the girl, picking her up, and flicking her forehead. "Oi. You don't challenge people to fights, it's un-angelic like of an angel." She scolded her, only for Angel to press her hands together to apologize. "I-I'm sorry.." She mumbled out, as the woman pet the girl's head. "Auntie Yukino is at home, and she made dinner already. You're really serious on joining Fairy Tail?" The woman asked, as the young girl smiled brightly, nodding. The woman let out a soft sigh, and smiled. She looked over and found the young boy using fire magic, a sickening familiar one. ".. Natsu.. Huh? He finally settled down?" The woman smirked. Her clothing was pretty revealing only consisting of white feathers and white cloth underneath, along with larger, white feathered wings on the back of her dress, oddly similar to Angel. She looked like an older version of the white haired girl. "And? Kid, where are you parents?" The woman asked, pretty bluntly and straight forwards.

"And before you ask who I am, My name is Sorano, not old hag." She told him, as she knew how Natsu was, and she had a feeling she would know how his children would be. "As for you, you know you aren't strong enough to summon the gold keys yet!" She scolded her child more, huffing a little bit as she crossed her arms under her breasts.

@Sandra
@Shadows

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
'Argent Fullbuster'

Argent watched everything happen so fast that it left her a blank face. The small bags under her eyes felt like they had gotten heavier. She assumed the new woman was the girls mother. It made her wonder when her parents would get back. She looked around to see what everyone else's reactions were. Then she looked back to the seen. She just sat there quietly and watched.

Alexia wasn't as sharp as the new girl was, and she was delayed in her defense. When she whipped out her Pisces key,. she was astonished
and was trying to figure out how she had gotten her hands on it. They defended her and also ended up incidentally shielding her from a bit
of the fire as well, but she still got a scorch on her right arm. But she was going to save the questions for later. She was ready to let loose
on her brother now, and so she pulled out one of her golden keys.
" Open gate of the Lion! Leo!"
" Oh, Alexia. You called me?"
" Loke, care to do the honors for me?"
"Hmm. Got into a sparring match again. Alright."

'Argent Fullbuster'

Poke.....Poke.... Argent felt someone poke her, slowly she turned around to see a dark blue haired male. "Daddy!" argent stated surprised her mouth in an 'o' shape. She quickly turned her body to give him a hug. "How's my little girl doing" Gray said. Argents bags seemed to disappear as a smile stretched itself across her face. To hands covered argents face she quickly became confused until she heard a woman's voice. "Guess who" "Mommy?" "Very good" both of them picked her up together and kissed her on each cheek then kissing each other. "wanna go home Argent-chan" "MMhhmm" "Well lets get going" The three of them started walking out of the guild together. Slowly they dissipated into the scenery.

"... Eh?"

The woman looked over a little bit, catching the sight of a sickeningly familiar figure, which of course, had stripped as usual. "Oi. Gary, Juvia." Soriano shouted, in hopes to catch their attentions. The woman had put down her daughter, petting the girl's head gently and walked up to the couple who was bringing home their own child. "How have you been? I haven't seen you guys in a while.. And don't get the wrong idea. The only reason I'm here is because my daughter wants to join Fairy Tail." The woman explained, even though it was pretty unnecessary. "Natsu's son and daughter have grown.. Huh? Exactly like their parents." She said, getting off the topic of herself and Gray. She didn't want Juvia to get jealous, considering that she had finally gotten married to Gray, and pretty much 90% of her fantasies had come true at this point...

Knowing her, at least.

"Oof!"

Angel said as she was put down, giggling a bit when her mother pet the top of her head. She got back into her fighting stance, trying her best to command Pisces like how Aunt Yukino used to She would have to go home after registering though.

@SashaBliss

225354-bigthumbnail.jpg

The white-haired female sighed before quickening her pace slightly as to reach her destination faster . Fiore's most infamous guild , Fairy Tail , was the dream of her father . She had learned from her mother , Mirajane Strauss , that her father , had long time ago , only dreamed of a world where Fairy Tail was his shadow . Now , Laxus Dreyer was the grandson of one of the most influential guild masters of all time , Makarov Dreyer . Because the white-haired female had turned 17 as of recently , she had received the blessing of her father to join their family's guild .

"Hopefully no one is killing each other at the moment ." , she muttered to herself before turning the corner to reach the guild .

After seeing the commotion that was boiling up , Natasha Dreyer sweat dropped before mumbling once again , "Then again , this is Fairy Tail ." . Natasha Dreyer had inherited her mother's power of being able to change into many demonic forms , but because of the close bond the white-haired female had with her 'auntie' , Natasha Dreyer was also well-equipped in the art of swordsmanship , though she could not requip .

"Hello there ." , Natasha Dreyer said aloud to those gathered in front of the guild , hoping to get the attention of at least one of them .

@Everyone ? :)

Argent Fullbuster

The family of three stopped to hear the voices of other people talking as they had not yet left completely. They walked back into the guild hall to see several new people. One two of which he new. "You must be Mirajane's daughter" gray said to the somewhat nervous girl. "If you looking to join the guild master currently isn't here yet" he looked over to the other girl. " I'm Gray and this is my wife and daughter Juvia and Argent" gray said to the young woman. "Ohayo" (Hello) Argent said holding her fathers hand. "You were once part of the Oracion Seints ((excuse my terrible spelling)) " Juvia said looking to the other woman. Argent looked up her parents and then to the company of the guild. "well it's nice to see that you are no longer against us we saw that some time back" "Yes sorry if I startled you with that"

Key:
Argent
Gray
Juvia

Interactions:
@Katsumi Y.
@Citrus

Vermillion Skarlet

Looking at the siblings fight made her feel like she was one of the few mature children in this guild, next to Argent. She sighed and headed to the kitchen to rummage around for something more filling to eat, having grown tired of the fighting since the woman arrived. She missed her mom and was starting to wonder if she would return soon.

Angel giggled a bit as Pisces was returned to the celestial world. Sorano looked at her little girl, smiling warmly at the little girl. "Well Juvia, you finally got Gray to propose to you, good job." Sorano gave Juvia a thumbs up, looking around for a bit. She was looking for Licy, but she prpbably wasn't here at the moment... Oh well. "Mama! Can we have Yukino-nee's dinner now?" Angel asked, smiling brightly. Sorano would usually scold her for being selfish, but it wasn't everyday that they visited Fairy Tail. "... Lets go home. Next time we come to Fairy Tail, Yukino-nee can come and invite some friends." She replied, holding the petite girl's hand, and walking home with her little girl skipping along.
@SashaBliss

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_dl554nwaoa8sso04g8woc04k8_640.gif
Never mind the Dog
Beware of the Owner

And here she was, standing on the roof top. At this point, she was a mere child. However, her parents had taught her well, even if she couldn't take her own limiter off. "Master Jackal... This place is peaceful. It's.. Nice." The girl smiled a slight bit, and the father demon widened his eyes, and slapped the firl, diggjng his claws into her cheek as she fell back, whimpering from the pain. Her light purple hair was still short at the time, and was kept neat due to Seilah.

"Don't you dare talk about lesser things like peace. You're a demon girl, and I brought you here, to show you how fun you can make this boring village."

With that, the demon smiled, his ears twitched a bit, and eventually, he snapped his fingers. A huge explosion in the village was heard, a house blown to smithereens. "Dad! What are you doing?!" The girl asked, soon slapped again on the other cheek, causing a burning sensation. "I told you not to call me that!" He scowled, holding up the firl's arm and pointing it at another house. "Blow it up. If you don't I'll blow up your arm." He stated bluntly. Avalon was hesitant, however due to the fear of losing an arm, and the Macro placed on her, she couldn't refuse. She took in a deep breath, and eventually Jackal let go of her arms. She was still trying to direct her curses at things, so that's why Jackal brought her out here. She waved her arms in the aur.. And released, causing a gust of wind to blow to the house, and the house exploded. The fire rapidly spread, and the expressions of the villagers mortified her. "Master Jackal... Do I have to do this?" She asked, though she already knew the answer. "Keep going kid, you'll enjoy it soon enough."

She paused for a moment, seeing a few other kids her age playing with a ball that rolled into the small alley way. She slowly snuck away from her father, who was too busy exploding things, and used her Macro to get the ball back. The other kids smiled, and waved to her. Avalon waved back, however, as she was, Jackal decided to blow up one of the children, making it look like Avalon did it. Everyone who saw called her a demon, a monster, at such a young age. Avalon stepped back for a moment, and covered her ears from the name calling. Jackal smiled, as this was nessasary to fuel her hate for mortals. Jackal leaned down to Avalon, tapping her a bit, and moving her hand from her ear so that he could whisper. "You wanna shut them up for eternity?" She asked her. A child as naive as her, agreed, and soon, she started blowing up houses, creating landmines, all while laughing innocently. At first, she cringed, but she started enjoying it.

"This is fun.. This is fun! More! More! I wanna hear you scream louder!" She laughed. This was the beginning of a new chapter, as Seilah would say.

The chapter of a new, stronger demon.

225354-bigthumbnail.jpg

"You must be Mirajane's daughter"
"If you looking to join the guild master currently isn't here yet"
" I'm Gray and this is my wife and daughter Juvia and Argent"

The white-haired mage turned to the source of the voice to find herself looking at a male who was about her parents' age with raven black hair and a few whitening ends . Accompanying him , was a blue-haired female and a younger female , as well , that was slightly younger than herself . Oh yes , she remembered her mother telling her all about the guild and it's wizards during her days , while her father , Laxus Dreyer chipped in a bit of their adventures . Gray Fullbuster was known for his ice magic and infamous habit of stripping while Juvia Lockser was once Phantom Lord's most powerful water mage . Plus , she had always been in love with Gray .

"Yes , I am , Mirajane and Laxus' child ." , she said before shifting her gaze to Argent . "It is nice to be of acquaintance , Gray , Juvia and Argent . I hope we all get along well , considering we're in the middle of a brawl ." .

Seeing many parents with their children here made her miss her own slightly and she mentally promised herself to tell every single detail to her parents when a homely and all too recognizable voice called out to her , "Tasha darling , your dad and I are here !" .

Natasha Dreyer sighed slightly before turning around to be met with a hug so tight by her mother , with her blond father patting her head affectionately . "I-I miss y-you too , M-Mom ." , she managed to get out as she felt her life literally being squeezed out of her .

"I-I can't breathe , Mom ." , the younger white-haired said before giving Laxus Dreyer a pleading look .

"Now , Mira , you gotta let Tasha go ." , he said with an amused smile .

"Oh right . I'm sorry , I just can't believe my baby is joining Fairy Tail ." , Mirajane sighed in contentment as she reminisced about the old days .

@SashaBliss

Vermilion Skarlet

The moment Vermilion stepped back into the main area of the guild, plate of food in hand, she felt a hand grab her and pull her into a metal-clad hug. Her head hurt for a bit, as she had hit the hard surface with her face but she recognized the feel of the metal and the arms around her. Heck, the lovely smell of strawberry cake filled her nose and caused a smile to spread across her face.

Erza Skarlet had finally returned from her mission and the first thing she did was seek out her daughter. As a mother, Erza hated being away from her child but it is her duty as an S class wizard to make sure people are safe. Still, she couldn't help but feel a hole in her heart whenever she is away from Vermilion. Kissing the top of her daughters red mop, Erza pulled away and looked at her face. "How are you doing, sweetie?" She asked, looking into her daughters eyes.

"I'm doing alright mom. I was just about to eat." Vermilion answered, smiling more at her mother.

(So how young is everyone at this point? Because depending on the age area is when I can join in.)

(Wrong place dude. Hold on, I'll see if I can invite you to the ooc pm thread.)

Ryunoko looked around trying to find his way through Magnolia. It was much larger than where he grew up. He had never seen so many building and people all at once. Ryunoko was searching for the Fairy Tail Guild Hall. He had learned from his mother that it was located somewhere her in Magnolia. Ryunoko was determined to find it. He needed to. Fairy Tail is said to be the best Guild in all of Fiore, and since discovering his own magical powers he figured it would be the best place for him to be right now. Plus his father was apart of the Guild. Ryunoko only knew this because his mother said that she recognized the Guild mark on his shoulder. Unfortunately she did not know his name. So Ryunoko would just have to find out on his own.

As he turned a corner he spotted a couple of kids that were standing with their parents. Ryunoko smiled, until he saw a mark upon the pale man's shoulder. Ryunoko then pulled out a peice of paper that had the Fairy Tail Guild mark upon it and saw that the symbols matched. Ryunoko was overjoyed and let out a sigh of relief as he approached the others. "Ummm Hello? This is Fairy Tail Right? I have come to join." He stated shyly not really looking anyone in the face.

Rae was with his sister and parents. His mom was doting on the both of them,while their father liked on proudly. He couldn't help but smile,today was the day he'd finally get to join fairy tail. Rae was determined to uphold his parents legacy and become one of the strongest this guild's ever seen. Faintly he could hear someone talking,he turned to see a boy who looked a little like Rae and his father. "Yes this is fairy tail,masters out right now but as soon as he comes back you can join;in fact we're all here to join our parents are legacies." Rae said gesturing to the gathering of Fairy Tail's greatest. "My names Rae Strauss-Dreyar,this is my sister Natasha and my parents Laxus and Mirajaine." He said giving the new comer the same bright friendly smile Mirajaine uses.

Laxus eyed the boy,he too noticing the similarities he had to him and his son. "Welcome,To fairy tail" he said in that low authoritative voice of his

@GreyWarden207 @Katsumi Y.

Ryunoko Smiled to the powerful family before him. "My name is Rynoko Mastumoto. My mother gave me the name of the city and Guild that my father was apart of. I never knew the man myself, but mother always said she'd always remember him. Anyway I found my magic just recently and decided that I needed to be here. I mean Fairy Tail is the best Guild in all of Fiore. What better place to learn how to hone my skills, right." He stated smiling widely now. He glanced at the other people there and just felt at home for some odd reason. He couldn't explain it, but these people. They just made him feel normal.

Last edited:
Vermillion turned when she heard another new voice, her mother following her line of sight. They looked between themselves then back at the new arrival. Vermillion smiled at her mother before turning a bit to set her plate on the bar counter. Erza picked up on her daughters train of thought and followed her little clone to where the Strauss-Dreyar family were greeting the boy. Vermillion walked up and smiled kindly at the boy. "Hello there. My name is Vermillion Skarlet. If you plan on joining, I hope we can get along great." The younger red-head greeted, sticking her hand out in greeting.

Ryunoko looked towards the redhead with her hand out towards him. He blushed and looked away before taking her hand in his. "Uhh...m..m..my name is Ryunoko Mastumoto. I uhh plan on join yes....I hope we get along as well...." He stated barely able to speak at this point he pulled his headset off his ears and allowed them to set on his shoulders. His face beat red at the moment was not helping the matter. He had never seen someone like her before. It took all the strength he had to just speak to her, let alone coherently. Then his opened wide and his head shot to the direction of Vermillion's mother. "Ssssscarlet? That mmmmeans you're Erza!" He stated. Now he was even more embarrassed. Erza was easily the most famous of all the Fairies and he had just made a fool of himself of her and her daughter. 'Great! I'll never be able to live this down....' He thought to himself. He then realized he hadn't let go of Vermillion's hand yet and quickly released it shoving his hands into his pockets turning redder than before. "Sorry..." He softly said aloud.

Vermillion didn't bat an eye at his outburst, having grown used to it as she was growing up. Many people were surprised when they heard she was Erza Skarlet's daughter. What really got her was how the boy was stuttering in his greeting. She put her hand back to her side and continued to look at the boy.

Erza recognized instantly how the boy was acting and smiled a bit at her daughters cluelesness. "Yes, I am Erza Skarlet. Would you like to come in for food and drink?" She asked politely, motioning to the inside of the guild.

Status
Not open for further replies.