fairy Tail: The Next Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I was slightly curious how long it would take you all to notice I'm sitting here right next to you, but I got bored. So I decided to speak up." Shin stated with his arms and legs crossed, he'd been sitting on the bench directly behind these guys, and they hadn't even noticed he was there. He stood up, glancing over to Vermillion. "You ready for this?" He asked, uncrossing his arms.

~

Babylon sat in the throne of the cults hideout, staring bored at the sacrifices. He rested his chin on his hand in a similar manner to how his father would do it, glancing over to Avalon who appeared to be growing impatient.

"Calm down, Avalon. Our goals will be realized as long as we have patience. By the way, have you heard of the Dark Guild nearby which claims to have a Book of Zeref?"

He questioned curiously. His intention was to go down to the Guild and take the book, by force if necessary. Nobody but Zeref's demons deserved to hold his books.

@GreyWarden207 @Cybermoon @Angel Evans @Citrus

Last edited by a moderator:
"Rae. finally decided to show up huh." He joked placing his hand on his brother's shoulder. "The same train is going where we are headed." He stated. Then he heard the voice Shin. Ryunoko turned to see Shin sitting not ten feet away from them. Ryunoko scratched the back of his head he chuckled slightly. "Ya sorry about that Shin, but hey! You're speaking in full sentences now." He pointed out as he presented his hand towards the younger man.

Vermillion felt so at peace with Ryunoko that she forgot about the world around her. It got even better when he had placed his forehead to hers and she felt her heart beat pick up even more. She felt an over-whelming urge to lean up just a bit and try to place her lips on his at last. Just as Vermillion was about to finally get her first kiss, Rae appeared, breaking their little moment. It only shattered to oblivion when the voice of her brother spoke up and completely ruined it for her. Turning away from Ryunoko and looking at her brother, Vermillion had the look of annoyance but sighed, letting it slide. "Yes, I'm ready big brother." She said, slinging her small bag over her shoulder. Hearing Ryunoko make a comment about her brother finally talking in complete sentences made her brow twitch a bit before composing herself again. "Our train won't arrive for another hour. What shall we do then?" She asked, looking at Shin for answers.

"... We could get a bite to eat, I suppose." He suggested, pulling out his bag of jewels and counting how much he had. He had no intention of paying for everyone. He was looking at how much it could cost to feed himself. After assuring himself he had sufficient jewel to pay for a meal, he looked up at the group. "Sound good?"

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Argent Fullbuster[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]The Ice Demonic Witch[/BCOLOR]

Argent got up from the bench. She walked up the stairs to find another job. This time hopefully it wasn't a rip-off. She stuck out like a sore thumb from everybody else. Mainly because she wasn't all bubbly or always exited. She walked to the train station, bought a ticket, and waited for the train. She sat in no particular seat, not noticing her guild mates that were close by.

(@Everyone at the train station)

Ryunoko smiled at his compatriots. He noticed a familiar smell. A cold smell in the air. He turned towards the smell to see Argent sitting not to far away from them. He smiled. "Lets go to lunch guys. I'm going to pick up a passenger on the way." He said as he approached Argent and picked her up. He placed her over his shoulder. "Come along. The four of us are going to have lunch and you have just been invited!" He spoke as though he was a game show host. He carried her over his shoulder as he led the group to the nearby restaurant.

Vermillion nodded at the thought of food and went off to go to the restaurant at the train station. She had enough jewel to pay for all of them plus a night at a hotel. Inheritance was always nice to tap into when it was needed. She took her brothers hand and led him to the restaurant and to a table, making sure the Rae was following them.

Argent Fullbuster,
The Ice Demonic Storm Witch

Argent flinched when she was picked up. A huff coming out of her stomach as her stomach landed on the male's shoulder. She noticed she was no longer sitting on the bench. She looked around to see the other members of her guild. "Um..... can you... like put me down?" she stuttered with a blush, that only cutened her appearance. Trying to get out of the male's grip, she fell and her knee hit the floor first. She then laid on the ground unable to lift her left leg. She then lowered her knee sock to show that it had been swollen. She touched it delicately and flinched from pain as it stung horribly.

As she fell to the ground and hurt her leg Ryunoko sighed. "I would have put you down for just the asking." He stated looking down at the young woman. He then lifted her cradle style and carried her into the resturant. He ordered the table for the five of them and sat Argent down in a chair. He then pulled a chair out for Vermillion and stood there looking at her smiling widely.

Rae eagerly agreed with Shin's idea of grabbing lunch before they all went their seperate ways and was about to follow Vermillon over to the restaurant he had more than enough jewel for him and anyone else that needed it being an S-Class Mage and a Dreyar payed handsomely. when next thing he knew Ryu had Argent over his shoulder and was carrying her over to them. The petite girl struggled her Wya off of Ryu's shoulder and landed knee first. When she pulled down her socks everyone saw it was swollen beyond belief. "Oh man,Take Over" Rae said exasperated. Like before his hair grew his eyes glowed and his form changed. This time he took on the form of Apollo God of the sun,healing,music,etc. Rae walked over to the devil slayer and placed his hand into her knee,he watched her wince again and chuckled. He sung a quick 3-note tune and his hand glowed instantly healing her knee injury. "Be more careful next time Argent." He said softly giving the girl a warm smile to combat her ice cold aura.

Vermillion sat in the chair Ryunoko offered her and had her brother sit next to her. She let go of Shin's hand and picked up the menu, scouring what the restaurant had to offer. Her eyes caught the dessert section of the menu and stayed fixated on it the entire time Rae and Argent interacted with one another.

Argent Fullbuster
Feeling: Flustered

Red, just red, it was currently the color of Argent's face, she was so flustered steam was coming off of her face. A trait she had gotten from her mother. She was currently flustered because two people of the male populist had helped her out so generously which she had not been used o due to having little to no reaction to men once her parents had disappeared. Attempting to hide it she sat into fetal position, putting her face between her knees. She was so flustered but even more embarrassed because of being flustered for something that was so trivial.

Rae looked at the the group that was in his company. They were a weird bunch. He tilted his head as he watched Arhent practically evaporating with embarrassment. "Argent,are you okay?" He asked worry laced in his voice

Angel

"Um.. Er... Which way was it again?" The girl began wandering around, confused. Eventually, as she was wandering, she happened to find the group of her fellow guild members. "Ah! Hey every--" She was soon cut off by a group of males who suddenly came up to her, almost as though they were trying to pick her up. "Hey girly? Where are you going?" One of the males asked, causing her to freeze in fear for a moment before slowly keeping her distance from them. "I um.. Have to m-meet someone.." She said, trying to move away. Though, suddenly, one of the men grabbed her arm, causing her to flinch and struggle. "G-Get away from me!" She told him, trying her best to escape without the use of magic. She wasn't that strong when she was creeped out, so she had a bit of trouble trying to get them to back off. "S-Stop.." She said, beginning to tear up.

~~~~

Avalon

"But, but, but..." Avalon let out a sigh, standing up and looking at Babylon. She didn't care how the mission would go, as long as she could blow stuff up, and play around with the undead. "Fine then, I'll wait." She puffed. She was a little childish, but she wasn't as bad as Lumy at least. Her ears perked the moment she was asked about the Dark Guild, almost spazzing when she heard that they maybe have one of the books of Zeref. "You're kidding me, right? That's impossible. Those Dark Guild Humans would die the moment they could even witness it, I tell you!" Okay, that was an exaggeration, but that goes to show how highly she thought of Zeref, and how low she thought of humans.

"So in the mean time.." The female demon smiled, her ears twitching and her tail swaying from behind her. It was a light purple colour, like her hair as her eyes were a deep, ocean blue colour. She looked almost angelic, if not for her animal features and the expression she wore. She was wearing a pair of dark brown shorts, along with running shoes and topped with a white top, with a thin, black cape flowing behind her. Along with the ears, she also had her mother's trademark horns under them. "Give me the signal, and I can blow them all up." She said, smiling in such a sickly sweet manner.

Ryunoko was conversing with his other Guild mates. Suddenly a familar voice caught his ears Dragon Slayer enhanced ears. It belonged to Angel. The other Dragon Slayer of the Guild. Then he heard her cry. Ryunoko suddenl stood and turned into a lightning blot. He then in the blink of an eye left the restaurant. He soon found where Angel was being grabbed by a man and she was crying. He bolted towards them and as he came within striking distance he returned to his regular form. Murder in his eyes towards the men trying to harm one of his Guild mates. "Lightning Dragon Iron Fist!" He roared out as his fist connected with the man grabbing Angel. He flew through the air and smashed through a nearby wall. Ryunoko then stood between the rest of the group and Angel. He stared at them with a look that could kill if it could. "Anyone else!?" He asked taking a fighting stance ready to use more magic.

Argent Fullbuster
Feeling: Slightly less Flustered

Argent had just a slight blush left she looked to Rae. "Um....I'm fine" she answered. She looked over to Shin and felt her heart flutter a bit. She thought it had to be a mistake, she tried to force her eyes wander somewhere but they always ended up in the same spot. It was then she forced herself into one of the menus. Then she found it, the hot chocolate, one of the few things that could calm her. Her heart rate seemed to slow and her cheeks weren't flushed anymore. "Verimillion" she called and she showed the menu and pointed at what she was just looking at.

Vermillion looked over at the daughter of Gray Fullbuster and Julia Lockster and saw her pointing at something. Leaning over a bit, she saw that the girl wanted hot chocolate. "Alright, Argent. You can order that when the waiter comes." She says, wondering why the dark haired girl was pointing out what she wanted for herself. She had noticed how her friend had completely distanced herself after their parents disappeared. Vermillion had tried to help but there was only so much she could do when she herself was grieving over her own loss. Argent just couldn't seem to completely see that everyone had suffered as much as she had, but the red head didn't hold it against her. Everyone has a different way of grieving and Argent had decided to distance herself from everyone as her way of coping. Vermillion turned back to look at the dessert menu, trying to decide what she wanted.

Rae watched as Ryu literally bolted out of the door of the restaurant. "What the hell!" He exclaimed as wings sprouted from his back and he chased after him. "Ryu-What are yo" his sentence was cut off as he watched Ryu defend Angel from some A-class idiots. Rae sighed. "Ryu,please stop doing things that are dangerous." He said exasperated taking Angel from his arms and turning to the thugs ."And you" his voice so low it was almost a whisper. "Come near anyone with this mark again,and I'll make sure your grand children will have nightmares of my face" Rae threatened pointing to the guild insignia on his left peck. The young men ran away with their raise between there legs,Rae turned back to his brother looking slightly bored "Let's go,you can't very well carry her in lightning form" Rae's feathery white wings spread as he took to the skies and back to the restaurant.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ryunoko watched as they left. He waited till They had left before he turned into a lightning bolt once more and bolted to the restaurant and his seat. He smiled and sighed happily seeing all of his comrades together and safe. He ordered food and extra chocolate pudding for Vermillion. He ordered the shrimp chicken with Parmesan sauce. He smiled and placed his hand on top of Verillion's. He looked at her and smiled.

Angel

The men who were about to close in on Angel had quickly retreated upon seeing the dragon slayer. Well, that and it kind of drew some attention to some people who were passing by. The crowd soon hushed down, and Angel let out a sigh. "S-Sorry.. You had to see that... I have to take out some terrorists and I can't even move when I see thugs..." She sniffed a bit, since the fact that she was so darn useless didn't help at all. Soon, she was carried back by Rae and she curled up a little bit as he carried her, smiligg gently, ".. It was scary." She said, letting out a sigh. She could have easily summoned up her devouring angels and those things could have easily scared them.

Once they landed in front of the resturant, and once Angel was let go and put down, she would walk over by Argant and Vermillion, smiling gently while bringing her hand up. "... Seems like we are all going to the same city..?"​

Status
Not open for further replies.