Fairy Tail: The Bitter Unknown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maximilian, RED
Maxed looked up at Kaya as she came to talk to him. He looked down at the ground and scowled. "Its a good idea to keep your distance... I thank you for that..." He mumbled out before taking a deep breath. He didn't want to flip out any more but every time he began to let his mind go again he would become enraged. He couldn't harm her and he would harm himself before he even considered it. It was something bothering him even more. He couldn't contain himself and he had to let it out. Such rage he had never felt before. Betrayal.... Hate and Rage all boiling and churning like a massive volcano waiting to erupt.

It was then that he was suddenly grabbed by someone. He felt like his insides were being churned up at the speed he was going. He didn't know what to think but he felt massive motion sickness. When it suddenly stopped he found himself near Kaya. He turned towards her "Did you do-" was all he could say before Warato's voice was heard "Rook, Trouble." Was all he heard and his eyes went narrow. His pupils shrunk and he felt his mind began to scream. Like a surge of electricity he felt his body tense up and begin to twitch slightly. The Adrenalin in his system kicked into overdrive and his eyes seemed to focus in like a wolf chasing its prey.

Immediately he seemed to swell slightly as he began to laugh. He felt the emotions beginning to blow up around him. He felt the infinite stomach of rage he carried flow over from the banks holding the emotions at bay. The tidal wave flushing over his system like a wall of water caused by a cataclysmic earthquake. He felt his mind shut off and his instincts take over. What little reasoning was beginning to fade was left in place to hear and to speak what small undecipherable sentences he used as psychological attacks.

He began to twitch again "Iron Dragon Scales!" He roared as his skin began to take for form of thousands of sheets of Iron. He looked up and down his hands "Kill! Kill!" He shouted twice as he began at a Fly towards the Dark Guild. His mind continued to swim constantly as he lost full control of himself. He felt the crazy rage begin to fill his mind as a berserk fury consumed him. He no longer cared he no longer hungered for the insatiable consumption of metal. He had only one thought in his mind and that was retrieval. Destruction was second and self preservation was third. His instinctual priorities were locked in as he set a crash course for the guild at a full Flight with his body covered in Dragon Iron. As he approached within less than twelve feet of the guild he let out a loud "Waghhh!" that continued with a fit of psychotic berserk filled laughter.

Last edited:
Abel, red

Abel watched the two Guild Members, mainly 'Bina' get told to shut up. It was obvious she was probably one of the weakest members of the Guild. He kept his arms crossed, and listened to them talk before the Master was mentioned and how the Master knew of Abel. He raised an eyebrow before continuing to meet the Master to see an unconscious Rook. She was nothing to him, he didn't know her really. She talked to him once or twice before, but there was nothing special about there normal relationship. His eyes glanced over her once before looking back at the Guild Members. "I know her...sort of. So where is this Master that seems to know about me?" He asked, not wanting to stray off the topic of what could happen.

Fairy Tail would be attacking soon, and he needed to know if he was able to join or not. As he was ready to let out a yawn because truly talking to this group of people was rather boring. He heard a noise, sounding like it was coming closer to Fairy Tail. Maybe if he was in the guild more often, he would know who it was, but he didn't and truly didn't care. "It seems like a Member, or more, has come to attack already. Maybe they lied to me and told me the wrong attack time..." He frowned. Did Arba not trust him to tell him the real time they would be attacking Demon Tail? No one in Fairy Tail really trusted him, just because they acted "nice" towards him didn't mean trust. He didn't do anything to gain their trust, but he could gain the trust of Demon Tail if he defeated the attacker/attackies.

"Where is your Master? Or will I have to wait around and watch you pitifully fight Fairy Tail." He looked to Roland now.

Last edited:
Illusion, green
[imga]http://fc34.deviantart.com/fs26/f/2008/141/b/0/persona4_hero_by_kamiyoshi.png[/imga]

Armen didn't have too much time to chat... or form an actual team it seemed. Someone shouted that a flare had been spotted and he immediately got up from his chair. Planning was over, it was time to act. He turned to the members closest to him deciding it would be best to 'tell' them they were a team rather than ask them. After all he was second in command for this mission... he had the authority right? Though he honestly doubted that it wasn't time for an argument, hopefully they would just follow him. "Joe," he was comfortable around Joe, Joe was one of the few members he actually considered a friend. "C-citrine," though she was always friendly he still had trouble talking to her, "And... y-you?" He was referring to Marie... he still hadn't figured out that she had been talking in third person, "Join my team?" He had already started running to the wall by the time the words had left his mouth.

He fazed through the wall, knowing full well the rest of his 'team' would have to go threw the door or bust down the wall in order to follow him. He decided waiting for his team was a bad idea, instead he would make it to Demon Tail and assess the situation. That way, by the time his team arrived, he would already know what needs to be done. He wasn't the fastest in Fairy Tail, but he was pretty quick on his feet, and unlike the rest of the guild whom had to run around obstacles he could just faze through them. Needless to say, very few would get to the sight before he did.

Their was one problem with his plan however, one that he knew from the start... he didn't know 'that girls' abilities. Joe wasn't strong... not at all. He would sit back and play a supportive role, Citrine on the other hand was fairly strong and could easily hold the front lines. He would be somewhere in the middle, using illusions to confuse his opponents and assist his allies. Even though he hadn't had much training with anyone on his team figured they should work together fine. Instead of trying to get everyone in sync, which would be impossible for such a rashly thrown together team, he would let the three of them work their own rhythm and try to sync himself with each of them. This wouldn't be hard to do for Citrine, he knew he powers well and had seen her fight countless times, Joe wasn't hard either... however 'that girl' might prove to be difficult. He didn't know a thing about her...

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Kaya watched closely as Max seemed to spiral out of control. She had no idea what was going on but whatever it was, it wasn't good. She debated getting closer while she watched. Yes, she could probably help but at the same time, that was only if he was willing. If not and he just needed some space, she'd have invaded it needlessly. Then the deranged laughing began and she decided that that was enough observing. Grabbing him by the shoulders as he had made his way over to her, Kaya pressed her forehead to his, invoking her magic. A dull light formed around them, requesting a connection with Max's mind. On second thought, this probably wasn't the safest thing in the world but all the same, this was what she was there for. With any luck, splitting the turmoil and stress in his head between the two of them would allow him to bring himself back into control. Then the scales game out and things got a lot more messy.

--

"Y-yes," Joe stammered, getting an idea of what was happening and darted after Armen. He mentally steeled himself for dealing with Demon Tail and trying to do something helpful to the guild but barely realized that Armen hadn't used the door till a bit too late. He hesitated for a moment and was able to slow himself down a bit so he didn't collide with the wall quite so hard before recovering and going out the right way this time. Silently thanking the fact that he hadn't used arc of time in that instant since that would have hurt a lot more, he spotted Armen well ahead of where he was and began running to catch up. Of course, his pace was none too impressive. He sort of knew Citrine. Though they weren't too close, he spent a lot of time near the bar area because he hung out with Dark and Eric so they were sort of acquainted. The other girl he really didn't know. It was probably his fault and not hers. After all, he got out so little. He was a little worried about keeping together with the others but after thinking about it for a moment, he told himself that that was only cowardly thinking under the idea that staying with the group was safer. Instead, it was better to focus on not getting lost. The rest would work itself out. Or so he told himself.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
A R B A, #7851a9

The guild was preparing for what was about to come next, but she was a bit unsure about how things would actually proceed further. Once Kreid, who almost received a similar punishment from Citrine, approached her, she glanced over at him. It reminded her about the many sparring sessions they've had, and how many times Kreid has tried to beat her. But to no avail, he never succeeded back then. The last time they sparred was before she went on her mission for about a month. Before she could give him a respond, she noticed Max pulling himself off of the crater. She could immediately notice that the rowdy slayer had an annoying expression.

However, once Max snapped, Arba didn't utter a single thing. She kept quiet. Having a normal expression in return, she kept on listening to the banter. The assumptions made by Max was quite disappointing. She decided to leave him be and to let him vent his anger at her or anyone else. Though once she glanced back at the crater, she had to agree that this would cost the poor bartender more than what Max did. But in another way, this was completely normal in the Fairy Tail's history, and how they wreck havoc wherever they actually go. But, it wasn't something that could justify the actions.

Arba and perhaps Citrine did more damage to the pub than anyone else. Once Max kept on shouting and making his "points", he left the pub. Arba's expression was completely normal, though when she noticed Ira and how she felt, she was a bit saddened, especially when she tried to reach him by extending her hand, only to retract it. A sigh left her lips before she patted her on the head, like the little sister she was. "I'm sorry you had to see that, Ira..." Arba stated, feeling apologetic towards her.

Standing next to Ira, she diverted her attention to the "almost ignored" Kreid, due to the situation. "Kreid... You mi--" Interrupted, she noticed some members from the guild shouting that the flares, or rather, the signal to take action has been made. Immediately, at that moment, a grin came across her face. She couldn't have asked for a better time.

A few moments later, she noticed how the ones who had formed teams left right away. Apparently, the entire guild, or most of them were quite antsy, though it was expected. It was time to strike back. Glancing back at Kreid, she had a devilish smile on her face. "It's been a while since you and I sparred Kreid.. But I guess I'll have to see how much stronger you've become. Because where we're going.. People will line up to spar with you..." She uttered.

She took a brief pause before her expression turned to serious. Her demeanor was quite strong. "And... I..." Arba uttered. Before diverting her attention back to Kreid. "So, you shall stick with me Kreid.." She rhetorically suggested, because that was a given in her mind. Glancing over at Yura, who she knew was perhaps even more thrilled than her to destroy Demon Tail, she sheepishly smiled.

"Yura.. I bet you're ready as ever..." She took a few steps forward, towards the exit. Tilting her head back, she looked at Ira from the corner of her eyes. "Ira.. Why don't you tag along?" She asked, though hoping she would agree, unless she had something else in mind. "And dont worry about Max, he'll be fine.." She showed some concern towards her and even Max, despite his silly outburst.

Turning around, she approached the exit to the pub. "Master.. We'll be going.." She denounced, though with a serious tone, unlike before. She did not look at their Guild Master, she simply had her back turned against him. He knew exactly what she meant. Seconds later, she pushed the door open and exited. Making her way towards the signal, the flares, they were closing in on Demon Tail. Her little team, consisting of Ira, Yura and Kreid was with her. But she knew that the moment the entirety of Fairy Tail actually made it to the destination, teams would be the least to think about.

Last edited:
  • Love
Kreid, indigo
Sighing out quietly through his nose, Kreid crossed his arms as Max ran off after his little outburst, "Well.. That's not a reassuring reaction.." He was possibly going to say something else after listening to Arba, before the flare and news had signaled the start of what's to come. Smirking widely, Kreid looked to light up in anticipation at the 'invitation' about others lining up, "I'd love to see how much you've grown too.." His eyes subconsciously leered towards Citrine for a moment as if she might instinctively kick him again, coming off with a quiet chuckle to himself.

"Just don't let any of those 'Demon' jokers get the better of you, I'd be disappointed if someone was able to beat you before I can." Tilting his neck left and right, pops would be heard as he loosened his body up, getting ready for what was to come, "And hey, this is a win-win for me.. I'll stick with you like you say Arba.. We both get to let loose and work together possibly.. I'd call that a date but I don't want my head where my ass would be right off the bat." With another smirk, Kreid moved to follow Arba and the others to their next destination: Demon Tail.

• Love
Yura took her sweet time finishing her drink and rising from her seat. There was no rush in this at all. Sure, everyone was trickling in which wasn't the smartest thing in the world but she trusted them and trusted Fairy Tail. They had never bothered with micromanaging before and the time to start was not now. Many of them were anxious and forcibly holding them back would be like throwing water on the fire. It wasn't necessarily wrong either. A few of them were much closer to the action than everyone else and if there actually was a problem up there, everyone taking their time would be bad. Everyone running ahead had basically just volunteered to be the vanguard. It was as simple as that.

"As much as usual," she replied to Arba as she got up and stretched. It seemed that Arba had put together a makeshift team for them which was fine with her. It would all work out as long as they were attentive. Kreid seemed to be back up to his usual antics and obsessions as well. He wasn't even close to winning in her opinion and it was probably going to stay that way for a while. She had pretty good feeling why he stuck like glue to the point of borderline ignoring her and Ira and it didn't bother her, though. Who knew? Maybe if he kept at it long enough, he'd get somewhere. Even taking the time to walk over to put her cup away, unnecessary cleanup, as if to further display her lack of urgency before striding over to join Arba, Kreid, and Ira.

"Let's not tarry too long. Otherwise Kreid may not ever get his chance to show off," she joked with severe irony given her previous actions.

• Love
Weightless Magic, pink
[imga]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-gsdgvpII3IU/UP_BEdWkBHI/AAAAAAAAA6s/Aol49kFv-PM/s400/greatest+high+resolution+anime+wallpapers++(4).jpeg[/imga]
"I'm sorry you had to see that, Ira..." She blinked then shook her head, "No no, I'm fine." She lied, "It's Max, he'll be fine soon enough." Nodding she turned to face Arba and gave her a smile. Ira was the kind of person that liked to keep people happy, so of course she didn't want anyone worrying about her. Arba turned to talk to Kreid, she peered around Arba and gave Kreid a dirty look. She didn't like him one bit...

Ira jumped when someone shouted that the flare had been spotted but quickly got ahold of herself. She pulled out a black pair of cloth gloves and slipped them on before knocking her fists together, she was ready to kick some Demon Tail butt. It was their fault that her guild-mates were so tense and unhappy. It was most definitely time for some pay back!

Arba started to invite people to her group, first was Kreid... she didn't like him. He was on her list for obvious reasons. Next was Yura, of course, Yura and Arba made a good team... and fina- Was she leaving? She was so sure Arba would invite her... who was she supposed to team up with?! "Ira.. Why don't you tag along?" "Mhmm." She hummed before running to catch up with Arba. She would stick to Arba's side like glue, at least until they got there. "Master.. We'll be going.." Arba's words were so tense, everyone could tell she was getting serious... She turned and waved at the master with a childish grin "Bye~"

Last edited:
Knight Requip, blue

Grinning Dark looks to Nero as he complains about him dragging the Ice user with him. "Well how else was I suppose to get you away from the ladies? If it was a choice between the lovely Citrine and Estelle, or me and Mabel. I'm pretty sure you go for the former. No offense to you Mabel." At the end his eyes wander back to Mabel. Suddenly hearing a crash and another a few seconds later he looks behind him to see both Kreid and Max in small craters. A peeved looking Citrine walked away from Kreid while a scary looking Arba sat a few feet from Max. 'Yikes....Those ladies are scary...' He thought though the sight reminded him of Fairy Tail, his only home.

"Looks like the goofs pissed off the twin demons." He commented in a low tone, referring to Arba and Citrine. Shaking his head he suddenly grins. "Joking aside, I was thinking we could be the "Offense" team and focus on kicking Demon Tail butt, and crashing through anything in the way. Sound good?" Dark was getting excited now, it could be seen in his sapphire eyes, everyone knew when Dark got serious he was a force to be reckoned with. Suddenly people started shouting about a flare. Balling his hand up into a fist he punches his open palm with it. "Alright, looks like the fun has begun!" Seeing Arba and her group along with Armen already heading out, Dark suddenly grabs Mabel's and Nero's wrists and heads for the door. "C'mon! We're gonna be left behind!" His tone was excited now

Sky Dragon Slayer, blue
[imga]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-kVr_OnuVxRM/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAABU/I83f6Kitn-I/photo.jpg[/imga]

Warato realized, only after throwing Max into demon tail, that Max seemed to be overly upset and something told him it wasn't only because Rook was in trouble... "Perhaps this was a bad idea..." He bit his lip before raising his arms up, "Lle Arms! Lle Armour! Lle Vernier!" He was sure Max was going to do something reckless... well at least he was going to be more reckless than he normally was... so he wasn't going to take any chances. Normally a simple Arm, Armour and Vernier casting was enough for Max, but doubling it up wouldn't hurt anyone... "Armour! Lle Vernier!" He shouted casting his spell now on Kaya. He figured she didn't need a damage boost since she didn't normally do much attacking.

Warato ate a small amount of air to regain some power before flying down to follow Max, but once he could see inside he didn't see Abel. That left plenty of room for concern, "Abel!" Quickly Warato looked around to no avail. He had a really bad feeling, but with the out of control Max it would be impossible to retreat... they would just have to manage somehow...

Last edited:
  • Love
Demon Tail, teal
Beni slowly got up from the crater in the wall, eyes showing a mix of anger and fear toward Roland. Roland ignores her, smirking at Abel's response to Rook's capture. "Oh? Alright then, follow me. Ghost, take the girl to the "cell" Razor, Beni, Ribi, take care of our....Guests." He gestures to one of the guys holding Rook when he says Ghost, the guy did have a ghostly appearance with unnatural pale skin and pitch black eyes. Ghost nods, throwing her limp body over his shoulder before disappearing from sight.

The other guy that was holding Rook, Razor, grinned as he cracked his knuckles then neck, there was a devilish gleam in his eyes as he headed for the door. Beni follows after Razor, the hit from Roland not seeming to much, if any damage to her. Putting her hands out to the sides they suddenly become engulfed in a purple mist.

~~~~~

Roland motions for Abel to follow him as he goes to the upper level of Demon Tail, after passing through several doors and walking up 2 flights of stairs, they finally come to a room for an solid iron door weighing at least 300lbs. Roland stops at the door and knocks twice. "Master, the Fairy you wanted is here." Theres a low rumble of laughter from inside, the kind that gives you chills, right before the door swings open hard enough to nearly pull it off its hinges. Inside is a room made of pure metal, sitting on a couch in the middle is a....Girl? Roland enters the room, kneeling a couple feet in front of the girl. "Master, Fairy Tail has attacked, just like you planned." The girl looks down at Roland with a bored expression before a dark grin overcomes her.

"Then we should proceed as planned...." Her voice is arctic cold, looking up to Abel she absently motions him inside. "So you want to....Switch sides, God Slayer?"

~~~~~~

Razor and Beni stop just outside the door to Demon Tail, which was currently laying in a heap on the floor after being nearly obliterated by Able. Seeing the Iron Dragon Slayer, along with a flying boy, but what baffled them most was the girl pressing foreheads with the half-crazed Slayer. Razor and Beni look to eachother before back to the enemies. "This is no time to be making out or doing....Whatever your doing, Fairies. Its Razor time!" Razor spoke up, using his "Its Razor time!" catchphrase that Beni hated. Rolling her eyes Beni doesnt even bother speaking up, instead she charges right for Max and Kaya. The purple mist swirling up to cover her arms as well as her hands. With above average speed Beni goes to punch Kaya in the back, if her punch connected it would feel like a 50lb brick slammed into her, if the mist touched anyone or anything the object would start instantly corroding like acid was poured onto it.

Shrugging at Beni, Razor looks up to Wataro. "Time to come down little birdy!" Grabbing his claws from their holsters at his sides. He slides them on before suddenly becoming a blur of motion, his speed outrageous as he quickly dashes up the side of the wall and jumping off. If Wataro didnt move in time, he would get a vicious kick to the stomach that would send him propelling toward the ground.

Last edited:
Abel, red

Abel follows after Roland, running a hand through his hair as he glanced around the guild, taking small notes of the building just in case. He would have to make an escape, possibly if things didn't go his way. He followed all the way to a very odd door that was somehow in this Guild, he would question a door later and focus on who was inside. When Roland mentioned a Fairy being at the door, and a laughter. The door was finally opened and he followed inside with Roland. Who the Master was, he was not expecting at all and when he saw her. He almost let his jaw drop at just how...small and weak looking she was.

"Yes. I want to switch sides, Fairy Tail was never my home or Guild. I'm not a Fairy, they are too kind and weak for my tastes. I couldn't stand them, so I was constantly leaving on S-Class missions. So, am I allowed in or not?" He crossed his arms, even if she was supposedly strong and evil, he wasn't going to back down to her. He wasn't weak and scared like the rest of her Demon Tail members.

He turned to look at the large door he entered in, the fighting should be beginning about now. He wasn't a part of it, hopefully he wouldn't be a part of it for awhile. He wanted to fight Romeo, and maybe Arba at the same time. He felt he was more than ready, Fairy Tail was weak. Friendship didn't give one power, friendship was a fake thing that people clung to. He had no friends, he didn't need any friends to gain powerful. Training is what gives one power, and no one understood that in Fairy Tail.

Junichi

Junichi glance around startled as people started funneling out of the guild and towards the fight, suddenly pairing off in the blink of an eye. Really, it was his own fault for taking so long. He look desperately to the left and right several times before he began to bristle. Assuming a power stance he shouted at no one in particular, "Ah, Screw It! I Don't Need A Team To Kick Some Ass!"

He then turned sharply on his heal and rushed out the front, hurtling after those who had already left. Team or no, there would have to be Someone in need of a good beat down once he showed up.

Marie

Join my team? Join my team? Join my team? He wants Marie....on his team...

She stood there for a moment, a dazed expression on her face. One part of her brain registered that he hadn't know who she was, but a much larger part had just burst into child-like screams of joy. Maybe...just maybe.... By being on his team she could prove herself to him. Maybe she could be worthy of Armen learning her Name! Yes, Marie could stand by Armen! Anywhere! She suddenly sprung into action, "Marie Will Not Let Armen Down! No Matter What!"

With that she took off like a cannon out the door, the determination in her eyes almost frighting. (Really now the speed she took off at was really u nessccary). Before she knew it she had already caught up with Joe, not that it was to hard in the first place.

Mabel

She was about the make a sly comment about taking offense, and reminding them she was a woman with a temper too. She never got the chance however, as things suddenly began to kick off left and right. Before she could even register Dark had grabbed her and Nero, hauling them both to their feet. She would never admit she stumbled the first couple of steps as she got pulled along by an over enthusiastic Dark. She quickly, however, regained her balance and flashed an equally enthusiastic grin.

"Let's just see them try to leave us in the dust!" With that said she picked up her pace, a swagger in her step. Honestly, she didn't go on missions much so any chance she got a chance to spread her wings (so to speak) she was more then happy to do so. The fact it was for the good of Fairy Tail as a whole? Well, that was just a huge plus.

• Love
Maximilian, Skyblue
The moment he felt Kaya touch heads with him her regained some sense of direction. The red mist flowing over his body died down and he could see straight. He took a moment in mid stride to assess the situation around him like a predator stalking its prey. His keen eyes honed over years hunting in the woods locked onto the girl moving at an amazing speed. Her turned in mid stride and shifted his weight around like a Professional athelete. He saw the punch coming for Kaya in slow motion and moved his shoulder to take the blow. As he moved into position to take the blow he also put himself in position to use him continued momentum to deliver a iron coated fist to the side of the girls skull.

Behind the fists strike was a body built to outlast others. He trained himself to be stronger and fasters than others even if he lacked in the strength of his magical abilities. If the punch connected it would be a devastating Adrenalin and rage filled strike. His muscles tensed up waiting and pleading for the connection he was expecting to happen. All the while his eyes darting around like a machine watching for possible 'Vultures' coming to steal his prey.

• Love
836546-bigthumbnail.jpg

Namone glided out of the Demon Tail hall. While she hadn't orders, she hadn't any orders not to either. This supposed attack of sorts was almost laughable. What looked like a supposed recon party had just invited themselves into their grip and there were but a random few fairies that had shown up. No doubt there were more in tow but it was likely that by the time they arrived, the ones in the front would be biting dirt. Perhaps if they worked quickly enough there would be time to string a few up, rip their hair out, gouge their eyes, and shatter their spines somewhere around the waist. The neck was no fun, giving them relief from more pain than she liked to give. This way they would squirm and cry. And the reactions would be delicious.

"I suppose I'll forgive you all for being so sloppy but don't pretend that we're going to play nice in the name of fair sport," she addressed all of the fairies present, striding over towards the little flying slayer and licking her lips. She would just knock the little birdy out of the sky. The rampaging brute would be best left alone. He looked like he would ultimately end up being as much as a hindrance to his allies as a help. As far as she was concerned, they might as well ignore him and crush the others, letting him pointlessly rage.

"Fall," she said, standing near the area that Wataro was hovering over and proceeded to increase the gravity.

• Love
Sky Dragon Slayer, blue
[imga]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-kVr_OnuVxRM/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAABU/I83f6Kitn-I/photo.jpg[/imga]

"Time to come down little birdy!" "I'm not a-" He didn't have time to finish, he quickly moved back in time to dodge Razor's kick. "Woh, ok, that was close." Quickly he gained altitude, for whatever reason he was attracting quite a bit of attention and, as any good healer knows, that's when you back out of the enemies reach. It was a common medic idea, if he got seriously hurt no one could heal him, and should someone else get seriously hurt as well, he wouldn't be able to heal them either. Instead of sitting still he started flying around in seemingly random pasterns. Sitting still would be a bad idea... Should they be able to pin point him they would be able to cut off his escape roots and he would have a much harder time dodging.

"Sorry, but I'm just here to look good." He shouted down to them. "But you know what? If you fly up here I'll fight you two on one!" Sure taunting the enemy would only provoke them, but that was the plan. He was going to keep their attention until the others got here. "You know, you're pretty cute. What's your name?" He called down to the female, "When this is over how about we go out for dinner?"

• Love
Kreid, indigo
Now with most if not all of the guild making its way to Demon Tail, Kreid was following aside Arba along with Yura and Ira, smiling with anticipation as he idly cracked his neck left to right. Looking over the three girls, he lowered his head a little as his eyes shut, thoughts coming across the lines of them all being a good team, as well as wondering who might beat the most members of Demon Tail. His lips parted to slightly show his teeth in his grin as his eyes opened half-lidded towards Arba, about three different things coming across his mind about that. Two of those was that he was excited to get some action for once in a while and on top of that he was able to do so alongside Arba. Sure, he may be no S-rank and he respected her in several ways including her power, heck he sometimes considered himself a B rank still in modesty in comparison but once things like this came up he'd always be one of the few to be ready to go and break something and/or someone that crossed Fairy Tail.

It was around halfway through their travelling that Arba caught his attention as she spoke, looking to Kreid specifically. "Kreid.. Seeing you're so pumped to fight, why don't you go on ahead and we'll meet you there? I know you'll leave enough for me to have some of my own fun, right?" Those words gave him a good laugh, smiling with a spark in his eyes. It made him respect her all the more among other things; she used to know almost always what to say and that made him strive farther in his own goals. Standing up straight as he fixed up his attire some, he gave out a small thumbs up as he looked over the three girls, "Alright, that's fine by me. Of course, if either of you two want to stick with Arba or come with me, either's a fine option. I'll be sure to leave everyone enough fun for themselves, might as well see how the forward party is doing after all..." A golden magic sigil (/circle) appears underneath Kreid's feet once he chanted out, "Meteor," the same golden aura moving to cover his entire body. He turned towards the direction of Demon Tail - and generally where everyone else was headed, and gave Arba one last look over his shoulder, "When this is all over, let's have a good brawl, eh? It's been nearly a couple months since the last one." Arba grinned as she looked back to Kreid, a sharp look in her eyes as she responded back, "You better.... And I'll take you up on that... It's going to be interesting to see what else you've come up with during my absence in order to win against me in our sparring.... Though.. The outcome will still be the same.. Sweet Kreid-kun.." That however seemed to have caught Kreid a little off guard, a stutter leaving his throat as he looked onward to Demon Tail rather swiftly, his pride trying to hide a blush as he gave another thumbs up outwardly. After that, he knelt down and rocketed off with the Meteor spell in effect, blasting towards the soon-to-be battlefield.

His mind was slightly distracted but his task was clear as day. Arrive at Demon Tail, help his fellow friends and teammates, bust some heads, repeat. With the blinding speed Meteor had given him, it wasn't too long until he could see the fights begin to grow, taking in a quick assessment of where he should veer off towards. It wasn't long until he noticed Wataro in the sky, and another who was moving relatively fast. He remembered that one, who called himself Razor. Before Demon Tail became a thing, he always butted heads with that one much more fiercely than any other as if something about him just never sat right in his gut. With a wide, toothy grin, Kreid curled a hand into a fist as a small sigil appeared before an orb of energy formed around his fist, his destination closing in on the so called speed-demon. He was glad Wataro looked to be trying to taunt the two he was looking to face, another looking to be a woman. Kreid wondered if he'd need to deal with her too, but that would be something to figure later. As he got closer to his target, he reared back his fist, roaring out before lashing his fist forward in hopes of colliding against Razor, shouting out another of his spells - hence the orb's presence had been made clear. Once and if the fist made its mark, "Orion!" could be heard, the orb of energy imploding on the point of impact. What was to happen next, Kreid waited in gleeful anticipation. It's been some time since he could fight all out, he hoped he can enjoy this.

N E R O, #99ccff

Now that most of the Fairy Tail members left the pub in a hurry, due to the signal, he had a curious expression on his face. Turning away from Dark and Mabel, he glanced around. It was finally time to retaliate and make their enemy regret ever going against his guild. "I guess its time..." He uttered to himself, noticing Arba, Kreid, Armen, Yura and many of the other core members of the guild leaving. Everyone was ready for this. Only time would tell what would happen next.

His attention was diverted quickly towards Dark, who had formed a team with both him and Mabel. "You're right.. I like being on the offensive..." He agreed, a smirk was plastered on his face. He looked over at Mabel, though before he could say anything, he felt that, yet again, he was being drug out of the pub. However, it was not only him, but Mabel as well. Perhaps Dark was more anxious than what he had assumed. They left the pub, following the rest of the guild.

"Well, you don't have to drag me out.. Dark..." He sighed, before Dark let go of the both of them. He cracked his knuckles, before following his team. "Let's hope that the rest that are already by the Demon Tail Headquarters are doing okay, until our arrival.." He expressed his concern, heading towards their destination.

R A Z O R - D E M O N T A I L, #99cc00

A thrilling but enjoyable expression could be seen on the member of Demon Tail. It had been a while he had been in action. However, once he used his speed to drag the fairy up in the sky down to the surface level, he missed, though he was just testing the waters, see what his opponent was capable of. He knew he was the Sky Dragon Slayer. Razor appeared a few meters away from Namone, a force he wouldn't trifle with. A smirk was plastered on his face as his eyes narrowed down. Looking at Wataro.

His hands were on his hip, his blonde hair was fluttering. The remarks or the way he tried to hit on Namone baffled him. He scratched his chin, while looking back and forth between Wataro and Namone. He giggled. Taking a few steps forward, he decided to interrupt. "You're still the womanizer, eh... Wataro?.." He rhetorically stated. Razor used to be a part of the so-called Fairy Tail 'family'.

"Why don't ya fly down over here so I can give ya some pointers on what makes Namone thick, eh?.. I bet ya would want to know if there is an easier way to go out on a date with her.. Am I right?." He beckoned him, though nonchalantly. He was enjoying it just as much as Wataro.

The armored claws around his arms, he clasped them together, sharpening them.. "Whatever... I'll get ya down one way or the other... Because.. It's Razor time!!" He grinned, before crouching mid-way, amping up before he was about to use his speed, though this time, it would be way faster than before.

Though, the moment he dashed he noticed a familiar presence. "Huh...!?" He curiously said, which made him stop in his tracks. Diverting his attention towards another uninvited guest, he was unable to react in time, despite what his magic was. He crossed his arms before his face, though his eyes were quite serious, locked onto Kreid, who connected with not only his roar, but his punch as well, which exploded on impact. The pressure behind the punch had quite the force, which threw him in the air, followed by him crashing on the ground, beforing he connected the wall behind him. His head was facing the ground, his hair covering his forehead and a small part of his eyes.

After a few moments, he slowly pushed himself up. Dusting the dirt from his pants. You could see bruises on his chest, his arms, though they were minor. His armored claws was able to withstand the attack, so it wasn't anything fatal. He gazed at none but Kreid who was before him. "That... Was... Quite the punch..." He started, before taking a small pause. A sheepish smile was plastered on his face. His eyes were closed. If anything, Razor would be seen as quite the creepy person.

"Is that a new trick... Good ol' friend?" He dimly opened up his eyes, gazing at Kreid.

Last edited:
  • Love
Demon Soul, green

Cit had a feeling of dread that made her heart clench as the flare was spotted signaling something was wrong. As Armen asked her, Joe, and Marie to join him, she nods before following him out wuth the rest. Though she used the door unlike Armen. Once outside she couldn't help the sense of urgency she had, she needed to know if her friends were okay, and what happened. So instead of just running like the others, she stops a couple yards outside the pub. A dark purple, nearly black magic circle appears beneath Citrine before engulfing her in a purple light then dispersing to reveal her in Luka form. She was faster than most in this form due to her wolf body. Marie and Joe had already gone ahead of her but within about a minute of running at near full speed she caught up to them. Her amethyst eyes held an eerie glow to them as she ran. She reached about 5 1/2ft in height and 6ft long in this form, she was an intimidating sight even for her comrades. Not wanting to waist any time she runs up behind her teammates before suddenly she uses her head to toss, or rather slide, them onto her back without stopping. "Hold tight!" Her voice came from the wolfs mouth but it was more feral and dark than her normal one. Soon enough they caught up to Armen who was fazing through anything in his way, as well as Arba, Yura, Ira, and Kreid who had just taken off at time warp speed.

DT Master/Roland, darkorange

3642365402_ff8a9f55cc.jpg

The girl only arched one eyebrow at Abel's lack of respect, not that she cared all that much, most of her "guild" lacked respect. But he needed to learn his place, and that was beneath her. Without moving a muscle the air increasingly becomes denser, the pressure it would have on both Abel and Roland would be enough to send them to their knees. A blood red aura surrounds Demon Tail's master as she looks down at Abel with an emotionless gaze. "That you are, young Slayer. On one condition...." She lets her voice trail off for a moment "If you truly harbor no ties to the Fairies, then you wouldnt mind participating in a little....Experiment, with the Shadow Slayer. Would you?" Her voice could freeze over the legendary Natsu's flames. Releasing the pressure on the 2 Slayers the aura around her recedes.

If Abel agreed to the "experiment" the girl would order Roland to take him to the cells. He would agree after picking himself off the floor.

Beni-Corroding Mist, plum
Beni glared at the Iron Slayer as he blocked her attack "Tch" But what the brute didnt seem to notice was the mist he inadvertently touched was slowly, but surely corroding his iron scales away exposing the unprotected skin beneath. As the iron fist hurtled toward her head, she used her speed to her advantage. Pushing off the ground with her feet she jumps into the air before doing a front flip and land behind Max. With her back to him the mist starts collecting around her feet right before she spins around with a kick aimed for the side of his head. If it connected it would be the equivalent of being hit by Elfman's beast arm. The mist would start to corrode the scales on the side of his face as well.

Ribi-Dissembly Magic, indigo

Ribi had been sleeping through all this at one of the Dining Hall tables. But as the annoying chattering and crashing from both Fairy Tail and his "comrades" kept persisting, it eventually roused the lazy wizard. Everybody knew that Ribi was seldom in a good mood when waking up, especially if he was disturbed from his slumber. The raven haired boy slowly stands up from the table, his crystal blue eyes still half cast as he walks toward the ruckus. With every step he took the white aura around him grew stronger, despite his appearance, he held quite an intimidating presence. Stopping beside Namone, he glances to each Fairy Tail wizard. Suddenly he raises his hand, palm out toward the flying boy, Sky Slayer most likely. "Dissemble." His voice reverberates despite its low volume. A white beam of light shoots out from his hand toward Warato. If it connects with any part of him he'll instantly dissemble into hundreds of chibi Warato's.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.