Fairy Tail: The Bitter Unknown

Status
Not open for further replies.
JunichiMarieMabel

Marie squirmed in her seat eyeing Armen. It was just a matter of getting up and asking right? Just a grin and an out stretched hand to volunteer her services. Easy as pie, really! Marie slowly stood with her knees knocking together, causing Mabel to glance over at her looking sort of proud. That is, however, until mabel chickened out. She was suddenly crouched in place, fully intent in hiding her shame under the table. How could she even think about approaching her sweet Armen?! He'd turn her away in a heart beat!

Mabel must have had other ideas however, because she suddenly tsked in annoyance and snagged the back of her shirt and then using it to haul Marie up to her feet. "Oh no you don't." Once she had her on her feet she gave Marie a hard nudge, which caused her to stumbled in Armen's direction, "Go."

"W-wait! Marie doesn't...oh.." She stood there for a moment wide eyed and looking a little over whelmed. But after a moment she suddenly made a fist and nodded. She could do this! All she had to do was...was walk up to him! She let out a sharp breath, before making her way to were Armen sat. She stood there for a moment fidgeting looking like she wanted to say something before she finally got it together, "U-um...A...Armen. Marie would like it if you..you would be on a team with Marie."

She suddenly got a look of resolve, "Marie would do her best not to be in your way, and help however she can," before she deflated again, "T...that is if you will have Marie stand with you."

Back at the table Mabel smiled slightly after Marie. She murmured to no one in particular, "Wasn't so hard was it?"

"You sure that's a good idea?" She glanced over, trying not to show her surprise. She had forgotten he was there, not that she'd let it show.

"What do you mean?"

"Sicking her on Armen. You sure that'll end well? She can be over the top at times."

She raised a book threatening, "Watch it."

"Well she can! I don't mean nothing by it."

"You better not. Now why are you still around here? Go find a team."

Junichi looked a little put out, "What? Aren't we a team?"

She sighed loudly, "Sticking to my coat tails again, are we? I'm not your mother, you know. You like a duckling. But I suppose if your not capable of finding a team, we can stick together. You do know there are other people you could ask, like Estelle. Kaya, Ira, Yura, the list is endless. Unless..." Her eyes suddenly got big and she grew a teasing grin. While leaning in she raised her book to wave off a secret or something, "My, my... Do we have a little crush on me, Junichi? How cute. I'm flattered."

Junichi jerked back from the table, "Gah!! Whats wrong with you?!" Before he turned tail and stormed off, trying to ignore her laughter. He stopped a couple paces and peered around the bar, who the hell was he supposed to team up with?

She gazed after him for a moment before a thought struck through her, She didn't have a team either. Who here would want to team up with her? It seemed like everyone else way already filtering themselves away nicely. So where was she supposed to go? She probably should have taken care of herself first. It wasn't to hard though, right? just get up and ask. She could always hit up that Joseph kid...Though he might need someone a little more forceful to watch his back. There was Eric too! That guy could hold his own... Maybe she could ask one of the girls she had suggested before Junichi had a chance. Or maybe she could just wait it out and see who was left or who approached her. Yeah. She liked that best.

• Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
Estelle
"But maybe you should.... Take that drink?" Estelle heard causing her to raise her head from the table to take a look at Nero. "I don't want to test what happens when I get tipsy today." Estelle spoke in response to Nero's joke while slightly shaking her head.

Estelle listened to Nero's questions. He was obviously irritated and restless, about everybody in the guild was. Either way, she tried to answer his questions. "Well, Demon Tail could've gotten their hands on some lost magic. I can't think of any spells or techniques that can take away magic. Maybe Demon Tail wasn't involved at all, and it was another party we don't know about." Estelle took a short pause to collect her thoughts so she could answer Nero's question about her opinion as simply as possible. "Either way, I think that Demon Tail isn't the reason, but they are a good starting point for now. " Once that was said, Estelle sat up straight and did a light stretch. "At least the quiet means nothing has happened yet."

Shadow Dragon, #1d1d1f

Rook was focused on Wataro since he seemed nervous and unsure. "Dont worry Taro, I think the Master put you with us just in case one of us gets beat up and needs your superior healing abilities." She tried reassuring the Sky Dragon Slayer, using the nickname she had given him when they first met. So when Abel suddenly announced he was going and she shouldn't follow, she was stunned. Unable to say anything before the ex-dark guild member left without giving her any time to respond.

Frowning Rook looks to Wataro, her expression dead serious.
"I'm not gonna let any of my comrades go into the lions den alone. Even if that bone head has some crazy plan. You stay here, if things go bad ill use Dante to fly out." Her voice is firm and determined, her dark eyes showing her resolve. Dante walks up behind her giving Wataro a thumbs up "No worries, I'll get Rook out of there no problem." He says with confidence. Smiling Rook turns to Dante giving him a light fist bump that he returns. "You bet, lets go Dante!" With that Rool shifts into shadow form and follows after Abel, Dante flies high into the air before following Rook.

It didnt take long for Rook to catch up to Abel in shadow form, by the time she caught sight of him he was busting open the Dark Guild's door and walking in like he owned the place. 'What the hell is that idiot thinking? Does he want to get beat to a pulp?' She thought as she stayed about 2 yards back from Abel, just out of range of being easily detected, but not too far that she couldnt hear the conversation.

There was only 5 Demon Tail members to be seen in the guild hall that had a number of rather dark/brutal decorations. All but 1 of them stood to attention when the door was thrown off its hinges revealing Abel, they all looked pissed and ready to fight except the one that remained sitting down, he just looked bored. When Abel suddenly asked to join Demon Tail instead of attacking, the 4 were baffled for a moment before busting out in mocking laughter. "What makes you think we want YOU in our guild?" One of the guys said "Cha why shouldnt we just beat your ass for breaking our door, you Mohawk freak?!" A girl responded in an annoyingly arrogant tone. The other 2 guys just stood there glaring and waiting to attack.

Rook was stunned by what she was hearing 'WHAT?! Abel is asking to JOIN?!!!' She shouted mentally, her heart started pounding inside her chest. 'Wait, wait....Calm down Rook. Maybe hes just trying to lure out the master or something....Ya ya thats it, Abel wouldnt betray us......Would he?' She was struggling with herself on what to do now. Wait and see what Abel and the others do, or get the hell out and warn the others of Abel's betrayal? Biting her lip to keep calm, she decides to stay, for now

Weightless Magic, pink
[imga]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-gsdgvpII3IU/UP_BEdWkBHI/AAAAAAAAA6s/Aol49kFv-PM/s400/greatest+high+resolution+anime+wallpapers++(4).jpeg[/imga]
Ira was sitting alone for once, she was still mad at Dark... and Nero didn't play her game very well so she was upset with him as well... and honestly after flirting with those two she was done playing for the moment. Instead of walking around and mingling with everyone she had found a seat at the bar, far from everyone else, and just watched the general happenings. She watched max for a good amount of time, he was always kind of funny, especially when he was causing trouble. Dark yelled at him for eating the utensils and he kept sniffing at the air like he was expecting to smell something. She never would understand Max, but at least he was entertaining.

It seemed Arba had a little crush on Max as she said she didn't care what the teams were, so long as she had Max. Her smile couldn't have been larger, "Arba! You're so cute~" she chirped bringing her hands together. She was all over this pair, Arba and Max, both strong members of the guild, both fairly reckless, both willing to die while protecting a guild member, one wild while the other not so much. Oh, it was a good pair. "I didn't know you liked Max!" She continued, "You and Max would be so good together as well! Like your the only one who can keep him under control, and I think he likes you. Oh!" It seemed like she had come to a sudden realization. "That's why he causes trouble! Because he secretly wants your attention. It all makes sense now! I'm so happy for you!"

Last edited:
Sky Dragon Slayer, blue
[imga]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-kVr_OnuVxRM/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAABU/I83f6Kitn-I/photo.jpg[/imga]
Warato was surprised when Rook spoke up. It was like she read his mind... "Y-yeah." He said nodding to her. Yes, he was only their to treat injuries. No one expects him to actually fight... right? He took a deep breath before looking over his shoulder. The rest of the guild wasn't too far away, as soon as something goes wrong they would show up right?

He was thrown off guard when Abel said he was going in alone, and for Rook to sit back and let him do things his own way. Sure Abel was strong but Demon Tail had already proven their bronze, walking in alone was a reckless move... but he wouldn't complain, it would give him one less person to worry about. But of course Rook didn't stay quiet, the next thing he knew Rook said she was going to follow him. "But Abel said to stay here, what if he knows something you don't? Maybe he has some new magic that he plans on using if everything goes wrong and if you're around he can't use it?"

His words didn't sway her, though he knew they wouldn't. He could tell how strongly she felt about this one. Dante came up and gave him a thumbs up saying he would keep her safe. He half wished Dante would have sided with him but that wasn't Dante's style... "Right, I'm counting on you." He said before turning his gaze back to Abel as he approached the door.

He got tense when Abel kicked down the door. What was he thinking!? Just walking in was dangerous enough! Why did he think kicking down the door was a good idea?! If they weren't pissed off enough to attack him on spot they would probably take his destructive entrance as an attack from Fairy Tail and attack him because of that.

He didn't give himself a second to think and didn't even wait to see what would happen, lost in the panic of the moment he ended up using Aera magic to get onto of the guild hall. He was about to jump down before he caught himself. After taking a deep breath he decided to sit tight where he was. He had just told Rook she should trust in Abel. Luckily he caught himself before messing anything up too badly...

Knight Requip, blue

Dark relaxed a bit as Max stopped eating any metal within sight, releasing the handle to Fury he turned his attention back to Arba. But she had other plans, making her way over to the metal eater. Raising one eyebrow he watches her "display of affection" for the wild one, which surprisingly enough seemed to calm Max down. 'Hmph, who knew all the beasty needed was a hug?' Chuckling at the scene, along with Ira's comments, the mood in the room seemed to lighten slightly from a few minutes before.

It looked like a few of them guild members were teaming up. Suddenly getting an idea, Dark stands up with a grin. Sauntering over to the table where Mabel sat, on the way he grabs the back of Nero's jacket, dragging him along with Dark like he weighed nothing. Once to Mabel's table he stops, letting Nero go. "Hey Nero, Mabel, why dont we 3 team up? Could be a good combo, you know you wanna~" He gives Mabel a wink, his tone a mix of confident, arrogant, and teasing. Honestly he didnt care what Nero had to say, he was keeping the reckless Ice head close by whether he liked it or not, he was mostly addressing Mabel.

• Love
Reactions: Junnabee
Mabel

She looked up with a mildly startled expression, which vanished with in moments. It was replaced with something a little more playful, flirty even. She had been taken off guard with just how quickly her plan had worked out. She wasn't complaining, of course. She wasn't one to look a gift horse in the mouth. She let her eyes travel down to his shoes then back up again, sparing Nero only a momentary glance. For a split second she felt a flash of curiosity. Why, exactly, did he want to compile a team of all rather offensive based caster magics? Fairy, Black/Red Ice, and Requip. She couldn't make heads or tales of it. Then again, why was she questioning it? Surely, he had his reasons. After all, He was a rank above her.

She smiled slightly before she lifted her book to rest it on her check, taking on a fake look of embarrassment, "My, you are rather foreword today." She then dropped out of the embarrassed mask to just give them both a rather mild look of assessment. She lowered the book the the table and placed her cheeks in her hands. "I guess I don't have a problem with that arrangement, that is, as long as Nero can keep his Cool," with the joke now out in the open mouth was spread in a rather self satisfied grin, she didn't even look mildly ashamed of her awful pun. In fact she looked like she was waiting for looks of disappointed or half hearted laughs.

• Love
Joe looked around, trying to figure out who he could team up with. He shifted uncomfortably, thinking about it. In a sense, he wanted to be out in the front lines but at the same time he didn't. He supposed everything was the front lines now but some would inherently rush into the heat of battle and some would do more fighting near the back. He really wanted to go out there and help but he knew in his heart where he'd be, staying as low key as possible in the back. Maybe he'd take down something small. Maybe. But that'd be it. Others were quickly finding their places too. He didn't want to hold anyone back from getting into the fray which limited his options severely. Rising from his chair, he walked over and timidly tugged on Armen's sleeve. He didn't seem much like a front liner either.

"Um..."

Last edited:
Illusion, green
[imga]http://fc34.deviantart.com/fs26/f/2008/141/b/0/persona4_hero_by_kamiyoshi.png[/imga]

Armen had ended up closing his eyes and leaning back in his chair to give himself a little bit of a mental break. He had been going non-stop for quite some time now and if he continued for any longer he felt like his headache would never go away. His break didn't last long however, it seemed someone had started speaking to him.

He opened his eyes and looked to the side to see a girl... about his age nervously speaking. She was requesting he team up with someone named Marie... who was Marie? Honestly Armen knew just about everyone in the guild and that wasn't limited to a persons name. He knew likes, dislikes, strengths, weaknesses, random factoids, ext. It wasn't because he stalked people, he just happened to gather most of the information throughout his years of being at Fairy Tail, and thanks to his almost perfect memory, he just never forgot any of it. However, he couldn't remember a single thing about this girl... which made him wonder if she was even a member of Fairy Tail. "Uh, s-sure..." He wasn't very confident around this girl, in fact he wasn't very confident around almost anyone in the guild... "I'm sorry... but, who's M-Marie?"

Thinking about it logically if he didn't know one person in the guild he probably didn't know someone else, so it was only natural to assume he didn't know whoever this Marie was, but as he looked around he couldn't pick out anyone that he didn't know... he had a name for every face... except the girl talking with him... so who was she referring too?

Then he felt a tug on his shoulder and he looked over to see Joe. At least he knew this one... though he expected Joe to be trying to team up with one of his brothers, why was he here? "What can I do for you Joe?"

• Love
Reactions: Junnabee
A R B A, #7851a9

Once the rest decided to find their own teams and the likes, she was still next to Max, holding him with her arm wrapped around his head. She was in a teasing mood, glancing over at the rest. Once Ira spoke, she was somewhat surprised. She made a curious expression. Keeping her eyes locked onto her. A smirk came across her face, despite the misunderstanding, or how it looked. "Heh, I'm not so sure abou---" Interrupted, she couldn't help but notice that she was in the air.

Max had his own arms wrapped around her, and literally held her in the air for a second or two, before releasing her. She was much more surprised now than earlier. It was a mistake the rowdy slayer shouldn't have made. She is known for her wrath. "Huhh??!!" She tilted her head back. Glaring at Max from the corner of her eyes. "Max...." She uttered, though the presence of a dark aura could be felt. Her eyebrow was twitching. She was literally frowning.

Before he could even react. She slapped him right on top of his head. Grasping Max' head with her hand. All of a sudden, her expression changed. Her eyes were closed and she tilted her head sideways. She expressed a sheepishly smile. Throwing Max with quite the force against the floor, a crater was made. The seat next to her was, however, unscathed. Sitting on top of it, while Max was in his own little dream world. "Oho.... I would like to see how you would fair against Demon Tail.." Arba was not done. She already had plans for Max when they would face the said guild. She crossed her leg over the other. Her elbow rested ontop of the leg, with her palm supporting her chin.

A sigh escaped her lips, before she continued her little conversation with Ira. "Well, Ira.. I appreciate the thought of you supporting this, but this is how I keep him under control.. And he's more like my little brother, like you're my little sister." Her eyes were again closed. She was yet again, smiling, though it could be seen as threatening, or quite evil. However, she was keeping both Max and Rook in check, and there were situation where she had to tend to such matters with the latter, who was now out spying with Abel, who she didn't really trust all too well.

Looking back at Max who was still deep inside the floor. She sighed once again, though in disappointment. "Max... Time to get up... We've got somewhere to be very soon." She finished. She knew he'd get up in no time. Show his spirit, like he always does. She stood up from the seat, and crossed her arms before her chest. Glancing at the rest, she could see how one by one, people were forming teams.

N E R O, #99ccff

Still there, he was conversing with Estelle, though Citrine was next by. What the former said was actually reasonable, though he still had his doubts. He was more relaxed now, unlike before. Though once Citrine told him to knock it off, with the little joke he said. He simply smiled back. "Heh.. No worries Citrine.. Maybe having Estelle in her tipsy mood would bode well for us, but not for Demon Tail." He joked, which he hadn't since the news about their senior members.

Moving his attention back to Estelle, he decided to give her a respond. "I agree with you. It may be someone else who's pulling the strings... And Demon Tail is probably the right place to start..." Nero heard a crashing sound in the background. Turning around, he noticed Arba unleashing her wrath on Max. A bored expression was on his face.

"Oh well, what did he do now?.." He rhetorically asked.. "Maybe its because of Rook's absence." He assumed. He also glanced around, noticing that the idea about dividing into teams was coming about. People were teaming up. An idea sparked his mind, before he turned back to the counter. As if he was injected with adrenalin.

"Hey, Citrine, Estelle.. Maybe we should team up like the re---" Before he could suggest it to the ladies, he felt as if something grabbed his jacket. Second later he was being pulled away. Tilting his head backwards, he noticed Dark.

"He... Hey!.. Dark.. What are you doing?" Waving his hands behind the jacket, he tried to pull himself away, but to no avail, he was suddenly next to Dark and Mabel. "Did you really have to pull me like that?" He asked, though with some anger in his voice, which was subsided quite fast due to what came next.

Dark had apparently suggested to form a team with Mabel and Nero. He was however, curious as to why an S-class mage like him, chose Nero. But once Mabel spoke, her obvious pun was clearly understood, especially by him. He stood up and wiped the dust away from his pants. Before looking at the both of them. He frowned, before uttering. "Maybe losing my cool would be a good thing.. Mabel.." He stated, though referred to once they were actually inside the Demon Tail's headquarters. His cool would literally freeze hell over.

"Though I dont mind us forming a team..." He agreed. He had nothing against it. Even if he was about to ask Citrine and Estelle.

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Joe fidgeted nervously. He realized that he had sort of interrupted someone else talking to Armen which wasn't all that uncommon a thing since he tended to tunnel vision when he was uneasy. Still, the conversation in front of him seemed to end as soon as it had begun. He didn't really understand the content of it, probably because his head was spinning over other matters but it was fine for him to talk now, right? He swallowed hard.

"Um... Team with me?" he half choked out after which the knot in his chest subsided somewhat, having gotten the worst of it out, "My brothers with probably want to be in the most dangerous parts of the fighting if we have to go in and..." Something clicked in the back of his mind as he realized that he was half looping Armen into the same boat as him, one of those guys who stuck near the least dangerous places. In other words, the relative cowards. He felt kind of guilty even though he hadn't meant it that way. Armen wasn't a coward. He was just built for a more support type role, much less the in your face front line beatdown that the numerous slayers like Rook and Max excelled in. And his brothers who could actually requip more than a basic sword. They had all sorts of cool armors and weapons. Like knights. Bringing his mind back into place, me mumbled a sheepish apology for any offense that might have been taken. Maybe he ought to find a third person too. Ira sort of fit but that was just asking for all sorts of teasing to come their way. Maybe Citrine. She seemed to be more of a background person too. But maybe that was because she tended to run the bar. She was a lot more powerful than he was at least. A lot of the others he didn't know too well due to his tendency of hanging out near his brothers. He didn't get out and about nearly as much as some of the other guild members did.

Marie

Marie felt like the clouds had opened up the second he had agreed. She could practically feel the warm sunlight on her shoulders as the clouds opened up and poured light and heavenly music down. She could even envision the fat winged babies, with rosy cheeks and angelic laughs, descending down to play little harps and flutes in celebration. Truly it was something glorious. That is, of course, until one of these little envisioned babies turned murderous and stabbed her in the back of the head making sure Armen's next sentence was extra painful. She knew it. He didn't even know who Marie was! She started to speak up, practically hearing Mabel in the back of her head telling her to inform him who she was, but before she had a chance he had already moved on.

The little flying brats babies stabbed her again.

She turned away, not actually making a move away, just turning her back on him, and brought the front of her thumb nail up. She held it between her teeth with misty eyes and crinkled eyebrows. This was Awful. It was literally worse case scenario! She was sure there was no way it could get any worse then this.

Abel, red

Abel had his arms crossed now as he held his composure at the foolish members of Demon Tail. As they thought their tiny threats would mean anything to him, his own troubled mind and past his own and reasons for his brash behavior was his own. They asked why they should let him join. As they asked the question, he glanced back at the ruined door and then to the Guild Members. "Well. If I didn't see myself strong enough to be a part of this Guild, or at last fight some of you. Then I wouldn't of busted my way in now would I? A coward would of walked in and politely asked to join." He kept his arms crossed, though his eyes locked onto the nearest member of Demon Tail. Abel wasn't one to show off his power, and he wasn't one to actually fight, despite being on Missions all the time. He was just trying to get awhile from Fairy Tail, the place where he didn't belong. Those missions were his ticket out of all the 'Family', 'Protection', and other things like that, it almost made him sick to his stomach to listen to half the people in the guild anyways. There was a few that interested him and a few that didn't make him want to vomit, they were alright, but the rest he could care less about.

"I also have information on Fairy Tail, and what they plan on doing." Not only was he brave enough to walk into Demon Tail in such an 'orderly' fashion, he was willing to give away the information that Fairy Tail was on the move and ready to attack Demon Tail with full force.

He stood there, watching what their moves might be. His mind not even thinking about the small group outside that he could tell Demon Tail about and get them captured, did Rook follow him? He hardly knew her, never talked to her the times he did see her as he was coming and going. However, she gave him the feeling that she wouldn't listen to him and followed him into the Guild.

His stance was loose, showing that he wasn't coming into Demon Tail as an aggressor, but more of someone that was willing to show off some of there power to grab the attention of the members. He stood there with confidence, not cowardice in the face of his enemies and if they had any intelligence, like he assumed they did from how they were dealing with Fairy Tail. Then he was certain they would notice his actions, and hell, maybe the Guild Master was around or might show up to make the decision of what to do with him.

Demon Soul, green

Twitch twitch if anybody was looking toward Kreid and Citrine, they would see a false smile on her lips as her eyebrow twitched, her eyes closed. Suddenly her eyes snap open, instead of their normal jade color, their now a eerie violet with no pupils. A dark aura starts amassing around Citrine as she lets go of Kreid only to suddenly do a spinning kick with her leg connecting with Kreid's side, sending him at a rather fast rate, straight for the Tavern's wall. As Kreid lands against the wall with a resounding thud, causing cracks to run through it. Citrine slowly looks over to Kreid, her eyes closed once again with a demonic smile. "You were saying, Kreid-kun~?" She rhettorically asks before the dark aura suddenly fades and her eyes open, showing their natural jade color once more.

Turning her back with a "Hmph" to the most likely dazed Kreid, she walks away, searching for a new partner to team up with. Thats when she noticed Max was in a crater on the floor, and Arba had a look similar to the one she must of had a moment ago. 'Poor Max....' Shaking her head she cant help the small smile that comes to her lips. This was familiar to her, and it was comforting. Even if the bartender was almost tearing his hair out at his bar getting smashed up already. She was about to offer some help to Max, when she spotted Marie in a grief stricken state. Frowning she rushes over to the girl she'd come to think of as a little sister. "Marie-chan whats wrong?! You look like you just got sucker punched!" Her tone is full of concern as she gently grasps the girls shoulders, lightly shaking her. Completely oblivious to Marie getting shot down by her love, Armen, moments ago.

Kreid, indigo
Grunting out as he pulls himself back to his feet from somehow appearing on the wall upside down, Kreid laughs out as he moves to crack nearly every possible bone in his shoulders, upper back and neck as he rolls them around, "I see you still never change Citrine, as much a prude as ever.. You'll never get a boyfriend at that rate." He sneered toyfully. Looking around the tavern seeing Citrine's interest shifts elsewhere, leaving him without a teammate apparently. Unfazed by that fact, Kreid wanders up ahead close by to where Arba and Max were, grinning as he crossed his arms, "Would a third slow you down or are you willing to let me get some front-line action with you two?" Eyes falling upon Arba, his grin grows a little more as he idly cracks his neck once, "I'll lay off the usual candor remarks we trade until this all blows over.. After that maybe I can have that rematch, Arba."

Maximilian, Red

Max felt himself being lifted into the air and his mood instantly changed like a light switch being turned on. It was within two seconds that he was in a hole through the Inn's floor. He didn't stay down for long like Arba had known he would. But the unexpected happened when he rose to his feet. His eyes snapped to every face in the room at an amazing pace before he brushed himself off. He began to crack every bone in his body before jumping out of the hole just as another crashing was heard. Citrine had caused another damage to the Inn and it made him shake his head. "Alright.... Now... I was really calm but you know what! I don't give a shit!" He suddenly said before he pointed to the ground.

"This! You yell at me about eating metal! Look at this hole! Look! Then at that hole over there! Because eating metal is bad! I damn well guarantee that this costs more than several spoons and forks. Want me to regurgitate it for you? Will that make you happy? Maybe I should just turn around and walk out. It seems that oh, hes just Max! Hes just stupid and feral and goofy. Well know what! I am feral! I was happier out in the woods with wolves! I was happier to be out on my own but one person gave me hope in civilization." He said before he put a hand on his face as he tried to compose himself "Rook figured out how I tick! I couldn't speak a single sentence before she taught me how to do things... I am still learning yes and things are difficult but I was never hugged before... then I get thrown into a floor." He continued before he turned around and punched a massive hole in the wall near the door.

"I've never been upset at any of you before now... I see how it is though... Its just Max. He'll get over it! Im sure he will... hes just an idiot... he does nothing but destroy things." He threw his arms up in the air. "Know what! I take more pride in creation than annihilation!" He screamed before kicking the doors open and walking out. He didn't know what to do at the moment. He had never been this upset before and he felt like just walking away. To be calm for the first time since meeting the group it drove him to a new height of rage. He was a fool for letting his guard down around them. He should have known better and now he did. Only those not present would be exempt.

Max glanced back at the Inn for a split second before stepping off the steps and beginning to walk forward. He didn't know where he was going to go or what he wanted to do. All he knew was he was acting on instinct and he wanted to get away. He couldn't place himself in a situation in which he would loose his cool. After a few minutes of walking down a path he found a nice tree and sat down below it. He rested his head back against the trunk of the tree before exhaling deeply. With the wind against his face and the cool crisp air pushing against him he let himself calm. He reclined back before just looking up into the sky. He wondered where he would be if he never joined. He knew how to survive on his own. He was sure he could do it again if he needed to.

The smell of trees and the smell of crisp dew in the mornings. The feeling of the air no matter where you were. The low noises of insects at night lulling you into a deep sleep with the constant chirping. It was almost hypnotic in nature. It all beckoned him once more after this recent incident. He yearned for freedom once more. Although he was free now he considered himself confined to a large box that was slowly closing in around him. He wanted it badly but he couldn't just forsake everyone. Not everyone mistreated him and considered him more of a Juggernaut than a person. He wasn't always angry.... he was just annoyed.​

Last edited:
  • Love
Kaya eyed Marie and Citrine who seemed to have things under control. She had thought about going over there and saying something but since she took her time like usual, it had been dealt with before warranting her intervention. Citrine would have her fixed up in no time. So she turned her eyes to other matters like the smashing and the banging that accompanied Max. She was sure that he would be fine and cool off on his own before returning but ultimately this was not the time for that. Gliding across the room, she slipped out the door after him, quietly closing it behind her. It was in his interest not to be wandering away from the guild at a time like this. Even if he was angry enough to want to leave at the moment, now wasn't the time. Even if he didn't wish to associate with them, others would associate him with them anyway. Leaving was reckless. Following along after him, she took care to circle around him at a distance, only approaching after she had entered his direct line of sight in hopes that he would feel she was being less intrusive.

"Max," Kaya addressed him, opting only for that till she got a response. Unlike some others, she wasn't about to lecture anyone over safety directly. She wasn't above them, not his parent, nor the guild master. She couldn't and wouldn't force him to do anything. After reaching several feet from him, she stopped in consideration of his personal space.

Weightless Magic, pink
[imga]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-gsdgvpII3IU/UP_BEdWkBHI/AAAAAAAAA6s/Aol49kFv-PM/s400/greatest+high+resolution+anime+wallpapers++(4).jpeg[/imga]

Ira's smile didn't fade when Arba slammed max through the floor, she took it as Arba's way of flirting. Plus, max was tough, not only was he a dragon slayer, he was the metal dragon slayer, meaning his specialty was defense. "I'm your sister?" She ran up to Arba with a smile and hugged her from the side before looking down at Max, who looked a little upset. But Max wouldn't care, right? He always bounced back like nothing happened. That was what she liked about Max, even though he can be a bit of an idiot, and even though he wasn't always the smartest member of Fairy Tail, he was always entertaining and he... well he wasn't always happy but he was fun.

Her smile quickly faded when Max stood up looking rather unhappy. 'Uh Oh...' Max climbed out of the hole after dusting himself off, she could see the anger boiling... it was kind of scary. For a moment she thought he was going to do one of his speedy cool offs but then he blew up! Ira looked horrified, max started ranting about how horrible everyone was too him. Honestly he was right, she thought he would bounce back, if it was someone else she would have been concerned, but since it was Max she figured all was well... But it wasn't because of his past or because he wasn't the smartest, it was because he was strong. She though nothing fazed him, after all he lived in the wilds for the longest time..."Max..." said no louder than a whisper. "Know what! I take more pride in creation than annihilation!" As he turned and rushed out the door she let go of Arba and stood up straight. She brought her arm up as if trying to grab him but slowly let it fall after he rushed out the doors.

She was so stunned, she didn't think Max took anything seriously and even if he did she thought he was strong enough to endure it, or perhaps he would be able just to shrug it off and laugh... but... perhaps she was wrong? She felt terrible now. She didn't know all her teasing would cause this... but right now she figured it would be dangerous to chase him. She would just stay here and wait for him to cool off...

Shadow Dragon, #1d1d1f

Rook couldnt believe her ears, or her eyes, was Abel really selling them out? Did he feel so out of place in Fairy Tail that he would turn to not just any other Dark Guild, but the one threatening us! 'Calm...Calm down, he could still be trying to lure out the master....' But she had a foreboding feeling in her gut that said otherwise. Feeling the shift in the air as she stood in the shadows a few feet from the entrance, looking up she saw Wataro flying up above Demon Tail. 'He must of got worried seeing Abel crash through the door....' She hoped Wataro stayed long enough for her to see if Abel was acting or truly hated Fairy Tail.

The Demon members standing looked even more pissed at Abel's arrogant attitude. The girl scoffed at the mention of Fairy Tail. "Why would we want information on those goody two shoe Fairies? We've already-" Suddenly her words are cut off as a large figure shadows over her from behind. The intimidating man had appeared out of nowhere, and by the look on the girls face, he wasnt one to be messed with. "Bina....You wernt just about to tell a complete stranger secret information.....Were you?" His deep, bone chilling voice reverberates through the room causing all the Demon members to gulp and take a step back in fear. The girl starts trembling in her shoes "O-of course not R-Roland, I-I was just-" Before she could finish her sentence she was suddenly flying through the air, the man by the name of Roland had struck her with such speed if you blinked you would of missed it. "I dont wanna hear your stupid blabbering Bina. Keep your mouth shut."

Apparently done with his guildmate, Roland looks to Abel with a less than impressed expression. "The Master wants to see you. Apparently he knows of you. But theres one thing first...." He snaps his fingers and 2 more members come in with an unconscious Rook held up between them. "One of yours?"

While Rook had been listening intently on the conversation taking place inside Demon Tail, she hadnt been paying as much attention as she should to her surroundings. Out of nowhere she was ambushed, using some kind of air magic to take her breath away all she could do was send up the bright red flare that would flash through the sky before passing out.

Sky Dragon Slayer, blue
[imga]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-kVr_OnuVxRM/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAABU/I83f6Kitn-I/photo.jpg[/imga]

Warato was still working on clearing his head and trying to ignore the bad feeling that had been bugging him since they got here when the flare went out. He immediately knew something bad had happened. Rook was smart enough to shoot the flare out from a safe location but she shot it through the door from the inside. Not only would it have given away her location from the inside, it wasn't at a great angle to attract the attention of the others. The flare barely made it over the trees!

He ran to the side of the building, jumped down, and peeked inside to see an unconscious Rook being held up by two of Demon Tails members, and Abel standing casually like nothing was going on. Now Warato had to make a decision, he could bust in and grab Rook using Aera, try and fight alongside Abel (assuming Abel hadn't betrayed them), or flat out run and leave all of them behind. He bit his lip, Abel was strong... fighting would work. He breathed in, getting ready to use his roar of the sky dragon, but just as rounded the corner and started to announce his attack he was bombarded by flashbacks. The men lying on the ground, the feeling that overcame him after he had attacked, the look on their faces, the dreadful warmth that splattered over him... he exhaled, moved back out of sight and fell to his knees. "Sorry Rook." he mumbled. This was the reason for his low rank in the guild, he had magical might, he was skill when it came to combat, he was strong physically, his abilities were first class, but... he couldn't use any of his offensive spells. He had never gotten over his past...

Finally he pulled out his flare and shot it out, if no one saw the first one then this would call them out, if they did then they would know something went horribly wrong and they were needed asap. Just one person at this point was all he needed, just one. He could use his support spells on the first one to show up. 'Please hurry!' went through his head as he looked to his right to see one of the members of Demon Tail had either spotted him or saw his flare and was stepping out of the building. "Aera!" He shouted jumping into the air before following it up with "Max Speed!" This launched him forward at extreme speeds but he wasn't done yet. "Vernier!" His speed doubled, "Lle Vernier!" Once again, his already incredible speed doubled. It was only a split second before he spotted Max and Kaya, his heart skipped a beat before he swooped down and picked them up, turned around, and shot back off towards Demon Tail, "Rook, trouble." He only had time for two words, between Max and Kaya already being so close and the speed at which he was traveling, they were already there. "Arms! Armour, Vernier!" He shouted as he let go of Max and Kaya before slowing himself down. Two supports, Max, and hopefully Abel... they could rescue Rook right?

Status
Not open for further replies.