Fairy Tail: The Bitter Unknown (Closed!)

Who should be the leader?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. I don't mind one of your characters having a crush on Max. Ill get a post up today some time. I am freezing right now so I am going back into my bed for abit.
I was actually referring to me starting a fight between Rook and Max lol but it looks like thats working out XD
Its said you can tell a lot about a person by the Music behind them. I put this up as Max's theme. Leaves a mystery behind it.

I want Estelle to have a theme as well.

Okay, she has two. Mainly because I treasure the show the first one is from too much.

&

The 1st one just represents her personality and the 2nd one is her past a little bit.
You guys can add theme songs to your cs's if u like. I actually forgot to add that. Lol
Fate huh....

erza_scarlet__saber_lily_armor__by_shinoharaa-d6s20u0.png
Haha Erza Arthuria to the rescue!

I updated my CS on the first page with two Themes.

Oh yeah. Who are the injured parties? Are they anyone related to any of the cast or anyone particularly close to them?

But..... how can he be fired up if he isn't a fire mage?
[spoili]
fairy_tail_oc__hunter_ashton_by_xxlightyxx-d6gc7lg.png
[/spoili]
Name: Sieg Ashton
Height:5'11
Weight:168 lbs
Scent: Honey
Tattoo Placement: [spoili]
fairy_tail_oc__wanna_take_a_bite__by_xxlightyxx-d6jjbzt.png
[/spoili]
Personality: He comes off as a relaxed guy, not showing much worries about things that happen to him. Finding his fun in jokes and puns he is by far a serious person, even downright childish at times. Yet he is kind to practically everyone he meets, even ones that are hostile at first. He cares for his friends and would go as far as to risk his life for them. However few things do bring out his wrath, and the most obvious one is harming his guild members. That is a sure fire way to make the relaxed man turn into the complete opposite.
Magic: Lightning God Slayer
Bio: Very little is known about him, as he himself doesn't know. From the time Fairytail found him unconscious in the woods, he was not able to remember anything about himself besides his name and the fact he could use magic. So rather than facing the world without a single clue, he joined Fairytail. Despite the fact that he doesn't remember his past, he doesn't seem to mind much. Since he now considers Fairytail his new home. Although from time to time, he does wonder what happened to him, for him to forget everything about himself.
Crush: Well you see..... - runs away-

Sorry if it's bad.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
I think we already have enough A-class mages. And in order to balance it out we should have more B-class or even C-class mages. Just my two cents.

Last edited:
Okay made him B ranked

Reactions: Akashi
Want a C rank? I can swap one of mine if you would like.

Haha, Antar vi blir nodt til a se hva GM sier om C rang

Guess we will have to see what the GM says about C rank

Indeed, we'll have to.

Oh yeah. Who are the injured parties? Are they anyone related to any of the cast or anyone particularly close to them?
They could be related its up to you. Their 5 of the strongest adult mages in FT.

But..... how can he be fired up if he isn't a fire mage?
[spoili]
fairy_tail_oc__hunter_ashton_by_xxlightyxx-d6gc7lg.png
[/spoili]
Name: Sieg Ashton
Height:5'11
Weight:168 lbs
Scent: Honey
Tattoo Placement: [spoili]
fairy_tail_oc__wanna_take_a_bite__by_xxlightyxx-d6jjbzt.png
[/spoili]
Personality: He comes off as a relaxed guy, not showing much worries about things that happen to him. Finding his fun in jokes and puns he is by far a serious person, even downright childish at times. Yet he is kind to practically everyone he meets, even ones that are hostile at first. He cares for his friends and would go as far as to risk his life for them. However few things do bring out his wrath, and the most obvious one is harming his guild members. That is a sure fire way to make the relaxed man turn into the complete opposite.
Magic: Lightning God Slayer
Bio: Very little is known about him, as he himself doesn't know. From the time Fairytail found him unconscious in the woods, he was not able to remember anything about himself besides his name and the fact he could use magic. So rather than facing the world without a single clue, he joined Fairytail. Despite the fact that he doesn't remember his past, he doesn't seem to mind much. Since he now considers Fairytail his new home. Although from time to time, he does wonder what happened to him, for him to forget everything about himself.
Crush: Well you see..... - runs away-

Sorry if it's bad.
Just cuz you say "im fired up" doesn't mean he has to use fire lol. Laxus used that frase too. Anywho, hes accepted =) yay the last God Slayer!

Norwegian? 0.0

I could add C-class rank if you guys want. Could be on the power level of....Cana, or Evergreen?

I don't know, I've just been watching.... not understanding but watching.

Don't you have to be A to take the S class test?

No, the Guild Master chooses the candidates. So whoever the Guild Master thinks is ready to take the tests.

Reactions: zane620
Yeah, since i believe several people that would be considered lower ranked than Natsu took the test.

Edge is correct, u don't have to be A.

Ill make a post later or tomorrow

Yes Norwegian.

Also both Evergreen and Cana are fairly strong. Cana has massive magical might and is actually A class. Evergreen is on the higher end of B class... believe it or not..

More like Jet and Droy. D class... well D class is on a level lower than happy...

S class isn't all about power, though its normally helpful, you also have to be quick on your feet, wise, and smart. Cunning alone can get you into S Rank. However I don't think anyone lower than B is aloud to take the test because the test is rather deadly.

>_< All of our characters are strong in their own way! There that settles it. Lol

I hope we don't need to play the "Everyone is special" game. Not all characters are strong, nor should they all be. My favorites are the weak ones.

I hope we don't need to play the "Everyone is special" game. Not all characters are strong, nor should they all be. My favorites are the weak ones.
No not everyone is super strong. Lucy isnt really strong but shes a vital part of the Fairy Tail team. I just mean everyone has their own strength, whether it be smarts, strength, cunning, speed, ect.

@Everyone: If you have already posted once or more please wait to post again until I get mine up (most likely tomorrow) cuz Romeo will be coming into play. Thank you =)

Status
Not open for further replies.