Fairy Tail: The Bitter Unknown (Closed!)

Who should be the leader?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyralithia

I will be the Shadow to your Light
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Greek/Roman mythology, Action, Mystery, Scifi, Anime, Medieval, Yaoi, Yuri, Fandom.
IC Link~
wallpaper_fairy_tail_by_siradamantio-d66d3gm.jpg

Story/Plot, red
This roleplay will start 75 years after the Fairy Tail anime/manga ends.
Prequel
The Fairy Tail guild has gone through many hardships, more than most for that matter, but somehow they have always pulled through. Covered in bumps and bruises, but alive. Its long passed the time of Natsu/Gray/Lucy/Gajeel/Erza, and so on. Erza became the 7th Master of the guild, much to Gray and Natsu's dismay. Markarov retired in peace (finally) and died in his sleep a few years later.

Now the 8th Master of the Fairy Tail guild is...Romeo! Yes the little brat that idolized Natsu. All of the old Fairy Tail's children are grown up, most are in there 40's and have some of their own children now! Not a whole lot has changed in Fiore over the last 75 years, magic still likes to run amok (especially when FT is involved).

Everything was running smoothly in the guild, nothing major had happened in awhile. Fairy Tail is still one of the top guilds in the country. But 2 years ago 8 members of the guild suddenly vanished out of thin air, nobody knew where they went or if they were even alive. Obviously this made the guild worried sick, but no matter how hard they searched, no trace was found of the missing members. Though he was still filled with concern, Romeo also started getting a bad feeling, a sense of foreboding, of doom. It wasnt just average members that disappeared, 2 of them were Dragon Slayers, and another 2 were God Slayers, 1 knew a Lost Magic, and the last 3 were strong too. Not one of the members that vanished was weak, or even average. This concerned both Romeo and the guild greatly.

After a year though the matter was almost old news, nothing had happened and no news from the "Vanished" as they have been titled, came up. That was until 1 month ago, a new Dark Guild started making themselves known. Since then rumors have been floating around, rumors of the "Vanished" being spotted in this new guild by the name of Demon Tail. Unable to ignore the rumors anymore, Romeo sends a team of some of Fairy Tail's strongest adult members to gather information about this Demon Tail. The mission was only suppose to take 2 weeks max, but over a month later and no word has come from the team Romeo sent.

Until 2 weeks ago, early in the morning a guild member stepped out of FT, planning to get a head start on a job. But what they didnt expect was to find all 5 members of the missing team chained up to 5 pillars surrounding the front gate, all were severely injured and half dead. Fairy Tail went on red alert, strengthening their defenses while they treated the wounded guild members. On one of the injured's body was a note, it read.

"Here's our calling card. In 2 weeks time Fairy Tail will be no more. There is no where to hide, no where to run, the Demons are on the hunt, and Fairies are the prey.

Sincerely,
Demon Tail."

This caused mixed emotions in the guild, fear, fury, despair, but every Fairy held 1 emotion, determination. Eventually 1 by 1 the injured team woke up, they seemed healthy enough if not weak, until one tried to use magic, and couldnt. Somehow Demon Tail had managed to take away their magic along with the ability to use it any longer. What will the Fairies do? Will the Demons win? Or will the hunters become the hunted?

Plot
Okay we'll be starting a week after Fairy Tail gets Demon Tail's "Calling card". Your free to play a descendant of a preexisting Fairy Tail member or you can go completely original, up to you. We'll be playing as the young adults/teenagers of Fairy Tail (like Natsu, Erza, Lucy, ect, were). I'll be playing the members of Demon Tail as NPC's, that way its more fun when you fight them and more fair =)

@Akashi Will be my CO-GM for this rp, please defer to him if I am absent.

Magic/Spots Available, blue
1433246.jpg

Dragon Slayers - Unavailable
Rook Cheney|Female|Shadow ~ Nightjade
Maximilian Aururum|Male|Iron ~ @CrimsonHorizons
Wataro|Male|Sky ~ @NorwayFOO

God Slayers - Unavailable
Abel Jesham|Male|Energy ~ @Edge

Lost Magic - Unavailable
Joseph Lycan|Male|Arc of Time ~ @Nevvy
Junichi Lochesh|Male|Arc of Embodiment ~ @Justaddnutts
Kreid (pronounced Creed) Alistaire|Male|Heavenly Body ~ @Detective Zero
Arba Grehel|Female|Aberration Vector ~ @Akashi

Rare Magic - Unavailable
Citrine "Kitty" Strauss|Female|Demonic Soul ~ Nightjade
Nero Greyhart|Male|Red/Black Ice ~ @Akashi
Kaya Kirino|Female|Healing Hearts ~ @Nevvy

Common Magic - Unlimited
Dark Lycan|Male|Requip ~ Nightjade
Eric Lycan|Male|Requip ~ @Edge
Yura Hanabi|Female|Celestial ~ @Nevvy
Ira Ichikawa|Female|Air/Reinforce/Light ~ @NorwayFOO
Mabel "Mab" Elphame|Female|Fairy ~ @Justaddnutts
Marie Neteshi|Female|Wood Doll ~ @Justaddnutts
Armen Drable|Male|Illusion/Phasing ~ @NorwayFOO

Rules, gold
1. Play nice, no fighting/arguing in the OOC, if you have a disagreement that doesnt have to do with the rp please take it to PM's. If it has to do with the rp please contact me, the GM, through a PM so we can settle it as adults.
Rules, gold
2.No Godmoding/Overpowering, some characters are stronger than others, thats the Fairy Tail world, but nobody is perfect.
3. Keep violence to a minimum, I want to be like the anime so please dont use too much gore, keep it PG-13.
4. This isnt a Mature roleplay so take anything over PG-13 to PM's (Make sure your in the same age bracket please!).
5. Follow all of Iwaku's rules.
6. Three Characters per person max, only 1 Dragon/God Slayer or Lost magic character per person.
7. Please put "I'm all fired up!" at the top of your CS to show me you have read these rules.
8. Post at least once every 3 days, if you by some reason cant please let us know via OOC. If you haven't posted anything within 5 days or let us know you cant, I'll give you a warning. If I haven't heard from you by the 7th day you will be kicked and your character slot reopened. If you wish to come back after that your character(s) will be reinstated on a trial basis (basically if you leave again after that your out for good).
9. Please post a minimum of 1 paragraph (5 sentences) at all times.
10. I reserve the right to add to or change these rules at any time

Appearance: (Anime only)
Name:
Weight:
Scent:
Tattoo Placement: (Where is your Fairy Tail tattoo on your body?)
Personality: (optional)
Magic: (Dragon Slayer, God Slayer, Requip, Ice Make, ect)
Bio: (optional)
Crush:

Ranks, teal
S-Class
Dark Lycan
Arba Grehel
Abel Jesham
Yura Hanabi

A-Class
Rook Cheney
Maximilian Aururum
Eric Lycan
Kaya Kirino
Nero Greyhart
Citrine "Kitty" Strauss
Ira Ichikawa
Mabel "Mab" Elphame
Kreid Alistaire

B-Class
Joseph Lycan (D lol)
Wataro
Marie Neteshi
Junichi Lochesh
Armen Drable

Razor - http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/High_Speed
Beni - Mist: The mist she conjures is a toxic gas that corrodes nearly anything it touches, the tougher the object the longer it takes to corrode.
Ghost - http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Airspace
Roland - Earth/Shadow God Slayer
Ribi - (the one sitting in the guild hall)http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Disassembly_Magic
Morgan - http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Command_Magic
Namone - http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Gravity_Magic
Hex - http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Figure_Eyes
Star - Lightning/Fire Dragon Slayer
Loop - Wind/Water God Slayer
Fenris - http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Jiemma#Magic_and_Abilities (Blast Magic)
Carly - Senses Magic: She can seal away up to 3 senses from 1 person, can only effect a max of 4 people at a time, the longer she seals them the more magic it takes from her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Divine Rush
This is usually that part where I make an excessive friendship joke.

You know, the very thing Fairy Tail is founded upon? Followed of course by the obligatory Nanatsu no Taizai vs Fairy Tail tyrant dragons joke.

You know, the very thing Fairy Tail is founded upon? Followed of course by the obligatory Nanatsu no Taizai vs Fairy Tail tyrant dragons joke.
Hmm, I dont remember, its been awhile since I've watched the older anime. Why? ~_^

Ah, its nothing. I just feel obligated to poke fun at the inexplicable friendship power boosts because Fairy Tail does it so liberally. The tyrant dragons joke is just better understood by reading Nanatsu no Taizai if you haven't. Now excuse me while I reserve lost magic-arc of time so we can begin the ridiculous train of references.

Let's see how far we can actually make this make sense.

Viewtiful_Joe.jpg

Ah, its nothing. I just feel obligated to poke fun at the inexplicable friendship power boosts because Fairy Tail does it so liberally. The tyrant dragons joke is just better understood by reading Nanatsu no Taizai if you haven't. Now excuse me while I reserve lost magic-arc of time so we can begin the ridiculous train of references.

Let's see how far we can actually make this make sense.

Viewtiful_Joe.jpg
Lol half of what you just said was gibberish to me but okay, and no I havent read that. Hmm isnt that the one Ultear uses? Or is it the one she uses at the end that steals all her time away?

Time magic is generally lame and something I tend to uuuusually place as a general taboo for various balance reasons. But I'm in a fun mood so I think I'm going to modify the first one. The second is pretty useless. I'm not entirely savvy with the mechanics and limitations behind arc of time (which I'm researching right now) but the general gameplan is to turn it into one big Viewtiful Joe reference that involves hands on self acceleration and related abilities. Once I figure out how, anyway. Cursory reading shows most of arc of time being closer to parallel world space magic than time.

Time magic is generally lame and something I tend to uuuusually place as a general taboo for various balance reasons. But I'm in a fun mood so I think I'm going to modify the first one. The second is pretty useless. I'm not entirely savvy with the mechanics and limitations behind arc of time (which I'm researching right now) but the general gameplan is to turn it into one big Viewtiful Joe reference that involves hands on self acceleration and related abilities. Once I figure out how, anyway. Cursory reading shows most of arc of time being closer to parallel world space magic than time.
XD ummmm, ok? Lol

If possible could I reserve a Dragon Slayer spot?

Im all Ironed Up.
Appearance
:
Silver-haired_anime_guys_1_.jpg

Name: Maximilian Aururum
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 223
Scent: The smell of Evergreen trees.
Tattoo Placement: Right side of neck. It is a shade of Scarlet.
Personality: (To Be Roleplayed)
Magic: Dragon Slayer - Metal
Bio: Mostly an Enigma in general. Not much is known unless he tells the people he trusts about it. It was told he was cast out as a child to live on his own in the wild leaving him with many feral tendencies. But they are all myths and rumors about him. (Have others ask him IC for his true past.)
Crush: None Currently

Theme: Personality:

Past:

Last edited:
The plot literally reminds me about Tartarus :)

Anyhow I'll join.

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Im all Ironed Up.

Appearance
:
Silver-haired_anime_guys_1_.jpg

Name: Maximilian Aururum
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 223
Scent: Metal
Tattoo Placement: Right side of neck.
Personality: (To Be Roleplayed)
Magic: Dragon Slayer - Either Iron, White or Sky. You can Choose. I personally would enjoy Metal.
Bio: (Will put in after discussing with Sonar)
Crush: None Currently

Here is the base but I must discuss something with you Sonar.
Looks good so far, and yes you can have Iron or Metal. Discuss? 0.0

I would like to join. For future reference, what is described as rare magic?
Rare magic hmmm.....I was thinking magic like Mirajane's Takeover (I think thats what its called) or Hibiki's Archive. Basically a magic thats rarely seen in Fiore, only a handful of people have it. Hope that helps XD

The plot literally reminds me about Tartarus :)

Anyhow I'll join.
Ok well I havent gotten to the Tartarus guild in the anime yet so I'm innocent :P this came from my own imagination thank you lol.

Dokay~

tsuki.jpg
[BCOLOR=#000000]Name: Rook Cheney[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Age: 16[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Rank: A-Class[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Gender: Female[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Height: 5'5[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Weight: 128[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Scent: A crisp winter night[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Tattoo Placement: Right inbetween her shoulder blades, its dark blue with a black outline.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Personality: Will rp[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Magic: Shadow Dragon Slayer[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Exceed: Dante -exceed 1.jpg [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Bio: Rogue's Granddaughter. Will rp the rest.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Theme Song(S):
[/BCOLOR]​

Last edited:
I edited in a small BIO leaving him abit of an enigma and changed the smell to that of Evergreen trees.

So what do we know about the bunch that lost their magic?

Status
Not open for further replies.