Fairy Tail: The Bitter Unknown (Closed!)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Who should be the leader?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Works with me. Though I kinda get the feeling that his entrance doesn't infer that he's letting everyone just sort it out themselves.

Markarov assigns someone as a leader at least >.<

I volunteer Armen! He would be a great leader! The inablility to talk to people one on one never mind a large group, his quiet and uninspiring nature, his almost non-existent offensive ability, and his low rank all come together to make a perfect leader!

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Lol he might assign a leader, depending how everyone reacts and who steps up.

Ya...Armen is about as leaderish as Citrine XD

Estelle is not a leader for sure. Do we just take a vote via poll for leader?

Max may step up...

Polling would be amusing.

Back from work, so whats going on?

HAHAHAHA! If Armen is chosen :p

Voting for Armen just because.

Reactions: Warenai hana
Why is Abel winning xD

I don't know why any of my characters are up there, none of them would be good leaders...

And dang it Nevvy!

Why is Abel winning? Didn't you see his crush!? Its himself, clearly full of himself, I don't like it... is it because his name is almost 'Able' and everyone assumes that means he is an able leader? :p

I have no idea why Abel is winning either. Even Joe would be better strictly for the laugh factor of being about as able as Armen.

Abel shows up after a year, boom, leader and has no idea what is going on xD

Lol.. You voted for yourself, Edge?...

Oh and guys. I'll make posts for my characters now as well. So... keep your eyes peeled.

Well of course >.> It is my character xD

I just didn't expect 2 other people to vote for him

Armen isn't a horrible choice, he would just need someone to speak for him. He would be like the villain in glasses.

Go Armen >:]

Anyways once my next post is up you will see just how horrible great of a leader Armen is.

[imga]http://i.imgur.com/0hqMWJM.jpg[imga][/imga]

If Joe was elected leader, he'd receive a sudden urge to hide under the table.

Arba, Abel, Armen ALL THE A'S! THEY ARE THE A-LISTERS!!!!

Oh.. If Arba becomes the leader... >.<

Well she is intelligent though... But when she gets rolling.. she destroys everything she touches! o.O

Akashi said:
Oh.. If Arba becomes the leader... >.<

Well she is intelligent though... But when she gets rolling.. she destroys everything she touches! o.O

In other words we have to put her on a leash if she becomes leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.