Fairy Tail: The Bitter Unknown (Closed!)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Who should be the leader?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please Droy.... is the best. I mean look at what he has done.

Hmm... other than getting his butt whooped multiple times and holding the record for fastest rejection I'm not sure he has any accomplishments...

Hey, getting his butt whooped is actually an important job in Fairy Tail :P

Reactions: zane620
It is a deplorable job, though.

@CrimsonHorizons - Max is so lucky. Arba was tackled and hugged so.. You guys are semi-off the hook. Haha..

Good post though.

@zane620 - Hey, why don't you make a post? Your character has been accepted I think.

Zane620 said:
This man gets it.
I feel so left out, I don't get it at all...

And eating.
But he can't even beat half the guild when it comes to eating!

:s confused...

OH! THATS RIGHT! NOWS HIS CHANCE!

----------------------Edited in-

I edited my post. Max took advantage of the situation.

Reactions: Warenai hana
95% of Fairy Tail's problems get solved like this.

1. Gets beats down.
2. Someone gets hurt.
3. ?????Power boost????
4. Profit.

Abel was tackle hugged too @.@

Nevvy said:
1. Gets beats down.
2. Someone gets hurt.
3. ?????Power boost????
4. Profit.
Ohh... that's what you were referring too. I guess that's true in most cases...

@zane620 - Hey, why don't you make a post? Your character has been accepted I think.

Didn't the gm say wait? I mean I can.

Didn't the gm say wait? I mean I can.
I meant wait for those that have already made a post, not ones that havent made one yet. But you dont have to wait anymore, I made my post. Gonna work Romeo's into it when I have the time (a.k.a. not getting chewed on by hyperactive puppy)

Hay, isn't Kaya Kirino's magic technically lost magic? First healing of any sort is considered a lost magic, second link magic is basically the same as maguilty sense (a lost magic) used in a different way. I don't think it should be considered common at the very least. That's just my two sense, I'm not complaining or anything I just thought I would throw it out there. Also I would be perfectly fine with Nevvy having two lost magics so he can keep both characters if you re-categorize it.

I think healing in that sense means dissipating physical injuries. There's none of that, only stuff dealing with psychological and emotional ones by linking magic unless you count pain transfer as healing. It does seem related to maguilty sense, though.

A therapist is still considered a doctor even though they don't heal any physical wounds and doctors 'heal' people. The creators of fairytail weren't very clear as to what they considered healing spells though so it might not be considered a healing spell. Also if you think about it all magic started from one original magic and branched off so it might just be on the same branch as maguilty sense since it isn't entirely the same. Both sides of the argument fairly shared! Now I guess we just wait for a decision.

I don't think any kind of therapy qualifies as healing magic by classification. I mean, you could have a lightning dragon slayer that does shock therapy and an iron dragon slayer that does massage, both technically using their magic for healing purposes but to class it under healing magic would be ridiculous. Likewise, you could have someone with actual healing magic like something related to hastening growth and recovery but use it to fester wounds or make poison work faster. It'd still be realistically under healing magic classification regardless of the use. If you're going to class the magic, I think you'd have to do it objectively on capability, not by application. Of course, the classification doesn't really make a difference at the end of the day. All it does it take away one lost magic slot from some person in oblivion that doesn't exist which I am totally fine with.

Okay I've put Healing Hearts on the Rare Magic list. Since its not specifically healing magic I dont consider it a Lost, but its also not Common now that I think about it, so Rare should do.

Yes Romeo is gonna make everyone else make the plan lol, he takes after Markarov a lil too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.