Fairy Tail: The Bitter Unknown (Closed!)

Who should be the leader?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 49571
[BCOLOR=#003300]Name: Citrine "Kitty" Strauss[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#003300]Age: 16[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#003300]Rank: A[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#003300]Gender: Female[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#003300]Height: 5'6[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#003300]Weight: 134[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#003300]Scent: Wild Roses[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#003300]Tattoo Placement: Top of her right hand, its hunter green with a aqua outline.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#003300]Personality: Will rp[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#003300]Magic: Animal Takeover - Demonic Soul. A type of advanced takeover magic that allows Citrine to take on the forms of 3 demon god animals. Though more powerful, its also harder to control and more stressful on the body.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#003300]Pyra - Can control/create blue fire, immune to fire magic. Increased strength, agility, and speed. Decreased stamina, impulse control, and ice/water magic resistance.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#003300]Luka - Can control/create poison, immune to shadow/poison magi[BCOLOR=#003300]c[/BCOLOR]. Increased strength, agility, and stamina. Decreased mental stability, speed, and white/earth magic resistance.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#003300]Drift - Can heal physical wounds as long as the wounded is beneath her (under her massive body) though it takes a lot of time and energy, immune to ice/water magic. Increased stamina, magic resistance, and physical endurance (can take a punch). Decreased speed, agility, and shadow/lightning magic resistance.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#003300]Bio:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#003300] Granddaughter of Mirajane Strauss[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#003300]Crush: Maximilian [/BCOLOR]​
Ok changed her CS again lol. This time its permanent

[imga]http://fc34.deviantart.com/fs26/f/2008/141/b/0/persona4_hero_by_kamiyoshi.png[/imga]
Name: Armen Drable
Height: 5'5
Weight: 130
Scent: A small hot spring
Tattoo Placement: Over his heart
Personality: Quiet
Magic:
Illusion Magic: Magic that creates illusions that are visually and physically the same as the target, however it has no offensive might. Once hit the illusion will take the hit, then disappear.
Phasing Magic: Allows user to move through solid material. Magic, unfortunately, still has an effect.
Bio: Armen grew up in fairytale. Just like many of the old core members that went down in history he was an orphan taken in by the guild master. For a little while he was given free housing and food but once he started learning magic he immediately went out to repay his debt. As the year progressed he never really ended up fitting in too well with the rowdy atmosphere of Fairy Tail but he just never ended up leaving...
Crush: _________

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
[imga]http://fc34.deviantart.com/fs26/f/2008/141/b/0/persona4_hero_by_kamiyoshi.png[/imga]
Name: Armen Drable
Height: 5'5
Weight: 130
Scent: A small hot spring
Tattoo Placement: Over his heart
Personality: Quiet
Magic:
Illusion Magic: Magic that creates illusions that are visually and physically the same as the target, however it has no offensive might. Once hit the illusion will take the hit, then disappear.
Phasing Magic: Allows user to move through solid material. Magic, unfortunately, still has an effect.
Bio: Armen grew up in fairytale. Just like many of the old core members that went down in history he was an orphan taken in by the guild master. For a little while he was given free housing and food but once he started learning magic he immediately went out to repay his debt. As the year progressed he never really ended up fitting in too well with the rowdy atmosphere of Fairy Tail but he just never ended up leaving...
Crush: _________
Hes accepted =) Aww no crush? Lol

Relatively have definitively listed crushes, you know.

I don't think anyone has a crush so far except for your characters, Sonar.

My characters have crushes, but whats the fun in revealing them already?

Also Sonar, now that you mention it. Yes, he bites people to feed like a DS/GS/DS

Relatively have definitively listed crushes, you know.
I don't think anyone has a crush so far except for your characters, Sonar.
My characters have crushes, but whats the fun in revealing them already?

Also Sonar, now that you mention it. Yes, he bites people to feed like a DS/GS/DS
I noticed lol surprised nobody has added crushes since theres so many characters XD

Oh you sneak Edge :P Haha I knew it! What do u mean by Ds/gs/ds?

Now that you mention it there are quite a bit. When are you going to start the roleplay?

Now that you mention it there are quite a bit. When are you going to start the roleplay?
Gonna work on the IC tonight, right now my fingers are being watched like a hawk by my puppy and shes preparing to strike XD

I am ready...

And I agree with Edge, bout em' crushes. Is there anyone like Jellal Arba could have a crush one? As the plot deepens? o.O

Had to ask..

@Soñar Gardián - You can update the CS and add Black Crystal/Ice-make since that is much more rare than Ice-make itself since I wouldn't say Ice-make/Ice magic is rare, its common however, the type of ice my character generates is or actually has never been seen.. yet in the FT universe, canonically, not sure if it even exists, since its all black, though with a combination of crystal as well, hence why its rare. While it also has different attributes.

As for Arba. I've decided to make it Fire Devil Slayer magic, however only Ice Devil Slayer Magic has been revealed canonically, but since I can't get a hold of you on Skype, I'll just let you know that her Fire is very much different than any other slayer magic, since or IF you would allow, she has the capabilities to generate Black, Red, White, Blue, Purple and original fire/flame, though they are all different in terms of strength. if you can get on Skype though I can better explain this.

I don't like listing crushes beforehand and even more don't like determining them beforehand unless it is centric to the character. I'm a fan of develop as you go. Kinda let the characters develop it themselves.

DS/GS/DS = Dragon Slayer, God Slayer, Devil Slayer

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
I agree. Deciding right off the bat isn't something I do. It just happens as the RP goes on. It seems more spontaneous and fun when that happens.

I agree with you Nevvy. I like to see how things progress and see if anything takes shape.

That's one of the reasons I never enlisted any crushes cuz my characters does not have them... yet.. xD

Maximilian is enigmatic and kinda crazy. He seems calm and laid back but is really absolutely nuts overall. He truly is an enigma when it comes to his past. I dont want to disclose much but its obvious he learned his powers from something but how he got to Fairy tail is a very long and interesting story. Giving his heart to someone already isnt right and I plan on playing him as his goofy and care free self.

He doesn't sound terribly secretive about it, though, just that he doesn't volunteer it.

@Soñar Gardián - You can update the CS and add Black Crystal/Ice-make since that is much more rare than Ice-make itself since I wouldn't say Ice-make/Ice magic is rare, its common however, the type of ice my character generates is or actually has never been seen.. yet in the FT universe, canonically, not sure if it even exists, since its all black, though with a combination of crystal as well, hence why its rare. While it also has different attributes.

As for Arba. I've decided to make it Fire Devil Slayer magic, however only Ice Devil Slayer Magic has been revealed canonically, but since I can't get a hold of you on Skype, I'll just let you know that her Fire is very much different than any other slayer magic, since or IF you would allow, she has the capabilities to generate Black, Red, White, Blue, Purple and original fire/flame, though they are all different in terms of strength. if you can get on Skype though I can better explain this.
Ok ill update it. Sorry I haven't been on my comp so thats why ive been mia from skype. Ill get on later tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.