Fairy Tail: The Bitter Unknown (Closed!)

Who should be the leader?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
[imga]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-kVr_OnuVxRM/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAABU/I83f6Kitn-I/photo.jpg[/imga]
Name: Warato -Unknown-
Height: 5'8
Weight: 138
Scent: The smell that warns you of a snow fall
Tattoo Placement: Center of his back, in between where his wings would be
Personality: Huge Flirt... but sometimes prefers to be alone.
Exceed: Kib
Magic:
Sky Dragon Slayer Magic: The magic Wendy use's
Aera: Basically, Happy
Bio:
Warato's earliest memory is something that he doesn't wish upon anyone. It must have been just after his dragon guardian left him, he was wondering helplessly in a large city, when some large men surrounded him. They started asking him questions and shoving him around. He tried to get away but they chased him. He tried to find help. His raspy voice shouted out for help between gasps for air. He shouted long and hard until his voice started to betray him and his lungs started to burn. Finally he tripped ending up on the cold unforgiving group as the men started to close in on him. Tears rolled down his face, he could still remember how afraid he was at that very moment, one of them bent over and grabbed him by his hair. The mans lips moved but nothing seemed to be coming out, no... it must have been that sound had decided to stop for nothing reached his ears...

Finally after being tossed to the side of an ally Warato stood up and used his magic however the men he attacked were not wizards and his magic went right through them. Cutting them in half right in front of his eyes. He could still remember the warmth, the dreadful warmth, how wide his eyes managed to get, how his chest started to hurt... and slowly everything went away. He was no longer their, just an empty shell...

After traveling for a few days trying to run from the sounds of his antagonists dieing words he found himself laying in the gutter, the pain was over whelming. His stomach hurt, but it wasn't real, or at least at that time he convinced himself that it wasn't. But a man found him, this one with a friendly smile. His lips started to try and form words of warning but he blacked out.

Crush: Well, do I really have to list them all?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
[imga]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-gsdgvpII3IU/UP_BEdWkBHI/AAAAAAAAA6s/Aol49kFv-PM/s400/greatest+high+resolution+anime+wallpapers++(4).jpeg[/imga]
Name: Ira Ichikawa
Height: 5'1
Weight: 113
Scent: Jasmine
Tattoo Placement: Left hand
Personality: Flirty
Magic:
Reinforce: She can strengthen any material. The end result is an item as durable as steal.
Light Feet: She can make herself almost weightless allowing her to move more freely.
Air Palm: She can shoot shots of air out of her hands
Bio: Joining fairy tale was only a dream for her while growing up but she managed to join almost seven years ago! She had made a lot of friends and considers fairytale her home.
Crush: She just likes to tease the boys

Last edited:
[imga]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-kVr_OnuVxRM/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAABU/I83f6Kitn-I/photo.jpg[/imga]
Name: Warato -Unknown-
Height: 5'8
Weight: 138
Scent: The smell that warns you of a snow fall
Tattoo Placement: Center of his back, in between where his wings would be
Personality: Huge Flirt... but sometimes prefers to be alone
Magic:
Sky Dragon Slayer Magic: The magic Wendy use's
Aera: Basically, Happy
Bio:
Warato's earliest memory is something that he doesn't wish upon anyone. It must have been just after his dragon guardian left him, he was wondering helplessly in a large city, when some large men surrounded him. They started asking him questions and shoving him around. He tried to get away but they chased him. He tried to find help. His raspy voice shouted out for help between gasps for air. He shouted long and hard until his voice started to betray him and his lungs started to burn. Finally he tripped ending up on the cold unforgiving group as the men started to close in on him. Tears rolled down his face, he could still remember how afraid he was at that very moment, one of them bent over and grabbed him by his hair. The mans lips moved but nothing seemed to be coming out, no... it must have been that sound had decided to stop for nothing reached his ears...

Finally after being tossed to the side of an ally Warato stood up and used his magic however the men he attacked were not wizards and his magic went right through them. Cutting them in half right in front of his eyes. He could still remember the warmth, the dreadful warmth, how wide his eyes managed to get, how his chest started to hurt... and slowly everything went away. He was no longer their, just an empty shell...

After traveling for a few days trying to run from the sounds of his antagonists dieing words he found himself laying in the gutter, the pain was over whelming. His stomach hurt, but it wasn't real, or at least at that time he convinced himself that it wasn't. But a man found him, this one with a friendly smile. His lips started to try and form words of warning but he blacked out.

Crush: Well, do I really have to list them all?
Ohh the last Dragon Slayer! Accepted! =D And no you dont have to list them all lol.

[imga]http://cdimg2.crunchyroll.com/i/spire4/07192008/4/e/7/d/4e7d01d6362640_full.jpg [/imga]
Name: Ira Ichikawa
Height: 5'1
Weight: 113
Scent: Jasmine
Tattoo Placement: Left hand
Personality: Flirty
Magic:
Reinforce: She can strengthen any material. The end result is an item as durable as steal.
Light Feet: She can make herself almost weightless allowing her to move more freely.
Air Palm: She can shoot shots of air out of her hands
Bio: Joining fairy tale was only a dream for her while growing up but she managed to join almost seven years ago! She had made a lot of friends and considers fairytale her home.
Crush: She just likes to tease the boys
Hmmm, usually I like only 1 kind of magic, like their main magic, but since all of those are pretty minor I guess 3 is okay =) Shes accepted!

If its a problem don't worry about offending me. I can change it.

It's not like all 3 powers are super OP. well, they aren't that OP at all put together. So it's fine with me

Trace on.

Ahem. Anyway, I don't see a problem with it given we're not getting into toolbox territory nor A + B = Broken but I think I would like an explanation for the why part of it either now or during the RP whenever it becomes relevant due to how much of an oddity it is to be working with 3 borderline unrelated magics. Given that she's an A ranker, I'd expect there to be some reason for choosing them as opposed to coincidence from the casual practitioner C or D ranker. Not because its 100% necessary but mostly because I think its worth delving into.

That was exactly what I was thinking of Nevvy.

Someone make an Unlimited Blade works character.

Reactions: Warenai hana
Haha, trust me. I have my reasoning for everything. I'll make sure everyone see's just how related each of these magics can be!

Anyways, almost every wizard in the fairytail series knows multiple forms of magic. They just have their favorites that they practiced more than others! They even become masters in their fields so much so that they might end up using only one magic/type of magic. This character just happens to want to be more diverse, instead focusing on multiple magics in hopes of understanding and mastering as many forms of magic as possible.

You can make prettymuch any sort of magics related in application. I meant from the character's perspective of learning them. They don't get to see the end result right away and start as novices with limited knowledge. It takes a certain type of character to end up that way and in much more detailed fashion than just considering what might work together.

Lol Fate references, gotta love em.

Guess what guys? The IC is up!! Feel free to post =D

@CrimsonHorizons: I hope you dont mind the way I started our characters.

Nope. I don't mind one of your characters having a crush on Max. Ill get a post up today some time. I am freezing right now so I am going back into my bed for abit.

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
You beat me to the peace maker role T.T

I already deleted what I was writing so it's fine! I figured since he was the third dragon slayer he could try to intervene but it's fine. I'm already changing what I am writing for Warato.

Its said you can tell a lot about a person by the Music behind them. I put this up as Max's theme. Leaves a mystery behind it.

I want Estelle to have a theme as well.

Okay, she has two. Mainly because I treasure the show the first one is from too much.

&

The 1st one just represents her personality and the 2nd one is her past a little bit.

If we go with personality wise. I would say this. In enlgish here it is.
1. Stand up, enormous country,
Stand up for deadly fight
Against the dark Fascist force,
Against the damned horde!

Chorus:
May the noble fury
Boil like a wave, -
The people's war is on
The Sacred War!

2. Let's resist to the душителям
Of all the fiery ideas,
To the violators, to the robbers,