Fairy Tail: The Bitter Unknown (Closed!)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Who should be the leader?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it were per character, it'd reverse imply that we were allowing multiple branches of magic per character, something that all of one person has exercised (being me since Joseph has one crummy, extremely basic requip spell). And we'd get deep into the toolboxing. Hello Archive + memory make. Didn't see you there. Jutsu shiki + any number of different things. So many ways to bust the system.

I wanted to stay away from Leo to begin with because he's fleshed out pretty well and I don't like relationship rehashing.

Oh, and while we're talking rankings, do you mind Joseph being D rank or would you like him nudged up?

One thing before I begin: Haruka Valentine is an A-rank. I repeat: Haruka Valentine is A-rank.
~
View attachment 49599
Name: Reimi Dragneel
Height: 4'11
Weight: 36 kg
Scent: Like cotton candy.
Tattoo Placement: Same place as Natsu: Right shoulder
Personality: Well, guess you gonna have to guess.
Magic: Purple Flare, and Rainbow Fire, just like Romeo.
Crush: N/A
Extras
Family:
Father- Natsu Dragneel
Mother- Unknown
Siblings- N/A (At the moment)
Okay ill make her A. As for Reimi, shes fine except she cant be Natsu's daughter since that would make her near her 30-40s. She can be his granddaughter tho.

If it were per character, it'd reverse imply that we were allowing multiple branches of magic per character, something that all of one person has exercised (being me since Joseph has one crummy, extremely basic requip spell). And we'd get deep into the toolboxing. Hello Archive + memory make. Didn't see you there. Jutsu shiki + any number of different things. So many ways to bust the system.

I wanted to stay away from Leo to begin with because he's fleshed out pretty well and I don't like relationship rehashing.

Oh, and while we're talking rankings, do you mind Joseph being D rank or would you like him nudged up?
Ya thats why I only wanted 1 kinda of magic per character, such as Natsu with fire.

Ah, I just find me entertaining lol.

No he can be Rank D lol, lets just say he goes up to B when he gets a spine XD

One thing before I begin: Haruka Valentine is an A-rank. I repeat: Haruka Valentine is A-rank.
~
View attachment 49599
Name: Reimi Dragneel
Height: 4'11
Weight: 36 kg
Scent: Like cotton candy.
Tattoo Placement: Same place as Natsu: Right shoulder
Personality: Well, guess you gonna have to guess.
Magic: Purple Flare, and Rainbow Fire, just like Romeo.
Crush: N/A
Extras
Family:
Father- Natsu Dragneel
Mother- Unknown
Siblings- N/A (At the moment)
Alrighty then shes accepted!

Well, Natsu does age like a snail. Its ironically not impossible as long as the mother is unknown. Lol. Or he was just incredibly dense for huge periods of time post series.

It hasn't yet.

Eh. Two characters are enough, someone else can have Heavenly Body if they want.

I also changed the pictures of Abel, I think they fit him better >.>

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
wallpaper_fairy_tail_by_siradamantio-d66d3gm.jpg

Story/Plot, red
This roleplay will start 75 years after the Fairy Tail anime/manga ends.
Prequel
The Fairy Tail guild has gone through many hardships, more than most for that matter, but somehow they have always pulled through. Covered in bumps and bruises, but alive. Its long passed the time of Natsu/Gray/Lucy/Gajeel/Erza, and so on. Erza became the 7th Master of the guild, much to Gray and Natsu's dismay. Markarov retired in peace (finally) and died in his sleep a few years later.

Now the 8th Master of the Fairy Tail guild is...Romeo! Yes the little brat that idolized Natsu. All of the old Fairy Tail's children are grown up, most are in there 40's and have some of their own children now! Not a whole lot has changed in Fiore over the last 75 years, magic still likes to run amok (especially when FT is involved).

Everything was running smoothly in the guild, nothing major had happened in awhile. Fairy Tail is still one of the top guilds in the country. But 2 years ago 8 members of the guild suddenly vanished out of thin air, nobody knew where they went or if they were even alive. Obviously this made the guild worried sick, but no matter how hard they searched, no trace was found of the missing members. Though he was still filled with concern, Romeo also started getting a bad feeling, a sense of foreboding, of doom. It wasnt just average members that disappeared, 2 of them were Dragon Slayers, and another 2 were God Slayers, 1 knew a Lost Magic, and the last 3 were strong too. Not one of the members that vanished was weak, or even average. This concerned both Romeo and the guild greatly.

After a year though the matter was almost old news, nothing had happened and no news from the "Vanished" as they have been titled, came up. That was until 1 month ago, a new Dark Guild started making themselves known. Since then rumors have been floating around, rumors of the "Vanished" being spotted in this new guild by the name of Demon Tail. Unable to ignore the rumors anymore, Romeo sends a team of some of Fairy Tail's strongest adult members to gather information about this Demon Tail. The mission was only suppose to take 2 weeks max, but over a month later and no word has come from the team Romeo sent.

Until 2 weeks ago, early in the morning a guild member stepped out of FT, planning to get a head start on a job. But what they didnt expect was to find all 5 members of the missing team chained up to 5 pillars surrounding the front gate, all were severely injured and half dead. Fairy Tail went on red alert, strengthening their defenses while they treated the wounded guild members. On one of the injured's body was a note, it read.

"Here's our calling card. In 2 weeks time Fairy Tail will be no more. There is no where to hide, no where to run, the Demons are on the hunt, and Fairies are the prey.

Sincerely,
Demon Tail."

This caused mixed emotions in the guild, fear, fury, despair, but every Fairy held 1 emotion, determination. Eventually 1 by 1 the injured team woke up, they seemed healthy enough if not weak, until one tried to use magic, and couldnt. Somehow Demon Tail had managed to take away their magic along with the ability to use it any longer. What will the Fairies do? Will the Demons win? Or will the hunters become the hunted?

Plot
Okay we'll be starting a week after Fairy Tail gets Demon Tail's "Calling card". Your free to play a descendant of a preexisting Fairy Tail member or you can go completely original, up to you. We'll be playing as the young adults/teenagers of Fairy Tail (like Natsu, Erza, Lucy, ect, were). I'll be playing the members of Demon Tail as NPC's, that way its more fun when you fight them and more fair =)

Magic/Spots Available, blue
1433246.jpg

Dragon Slayers - 1 Spot
Rook Cheney|Female|Shadow ~ Sonar
Maximilian Aururum|Male|Iron ~ @CrimsonHorizons

God Slayers - 1 Spot
Abel Jesham|Male|Energy ~ @Edge
Haruka Valentine|Female|Earth/Nature ~ @KayThePilotChapter

Lost Magic - 1 Spot
Joseph Lycan|Male|Arc of Time ~ @Nevvy

Rare Magic - 2 Spots
Estelle Voltaire|Female|Takeover ~ @RareSecret
Gildorus "Gild" Alberona|Female|Crash ~ Sonar
Reserved ~ @Akashi

Devil Slayers - Unavailable
Arba Grehel|Female|?? ~ @Akashi

Common Magic - Unlimited
Dark Lycan|Male|Requip ~ Sonar
Eric Lycan|Male|Requip ~ @Edge
Yura Hanabi|Female|Celestial ~ @Nevvy
Cheyenne Honovi|Female|Spirit Totem ~ @almondeedee
Reimi Dragneel|Female|Purple Fire ~ @KayThePilotChapter

Rules, gold
1. Play nice, no fighting/arguing in the OOC, if you have a disagreement that doesnt have to do with the rp please take it to PM's. If it has to do with the rp please contact me, the GM, through a PM so we can settle it as adults.
Rules, gold
2.No Godmoding/Overpowering, some characters are stronger than others, thats the Fairy Tail world, but nobody is perfect.
3. Keep violence to a minimum, I want to be like the anime so please dont use too much gore, keep it PG-13.
4. This isnt a Mature roleplay so take anything over PG-13 to PM's (Make sure your in the same age bracket please!).
5. Follow all of Iwaku's rules.
6. Three Characters per person max, only 1 Dragon/God Slayer or Lost magic character per person.
7. Please put "I'm all fired up!" at the top of your CS to show me you have read these rules.
8. Post at least once every 3 days, if you by some reason cant please let us know via OOC. If you haven't posted anything within 5 days or let us know you cant, I'll give you a warning. If I haven't heard from you by the 7th day you will be kicked and your character slot reopened. If you wish to come back after that your character(s) will be reinstated on a trial basis (basically if you leave again after that your out for good).
9. Please post a minimum of 1 paragraph (5 sentences) at all times.
10. I reserve the right to add to or change these rules at any time

Appearance: (Anime only)
Name:
Weight:
Scent:
Tattoo Placement: (Where is your Fairy Tail tattoo on your body?)
Personality: (optional)
Magic: (Dragon Slayer, God Slayer, Requip, Ice Make, ect)
Bio: (optional)
Crush:

Ranks, teal
S-Class
Dark Lycan
Arba Grehel
Abel Jesham
Yura Hanabi

A-Class
Rook Cheney
Maximilian Aururum
Eric Lycan
Estelle Voltaire
Haruka Valentine

B-Class
Cheyenne Honovi
Gildorus Alberona
Joseph Lycan (D lol)
Reimi Dragneel
Ok ive added the ranks of everyone to the first post (above). Lemme kno if I missed anyone.

@Edge: I like the new appearance for Abel =)

Ill make the IC thread tomorrow if I have time. Just got a new puppy today so im busier than usual.

So Energy God Slayer. Is it all kind of energy?

And yeah, I was actually looking through to find a suitable picture for my second character earler and I saw the new one you submitted.

The one you had before though reminded me more about Gray and Ice Magic. This however is better.

Im still fleshing out what kind of energy.

What I'm more leaning to, is that he just uses the Magical Energy inside of him (Like everyone else) but it is in its 'pure' form and by that I mean it is just energy. When other people use their Magical Energy, they turn it into the Magic they have (Fire, Ice, Light, Wood, Summoning, etc.) but he just takes the raw, pure form and gives it a physical and condensed form.

Kind of like the shit from Bleach, if this makes any sense xD

8mVQ19I.png

Name: Nero Greyhart

Height: 5''10
Weight: 179 LBS

Scent:
Night Sky, Silky and Cold Winter

Tattoo Placement:
White Fairy Tail mark with sky-blue borderlines above his right chest.

Personality:
Reckless | Stubborn | Situational | Lazy (Can Be)

Magic:
Black/Red Crystal/Ice-Make - Ice Magic

History:
WIP

Crush:
WIP​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
Appearance:
Close-up-lips-long-hair-kimono-green-hair-anime-golden-eyes-aqua-hair-orange-eyes-japanese-clothes-anime-girls-faces-hair-or_zpsc1132dff.jpg

Name: Kaya Kirino
Rank: A. Seeing as she is more a support type mage who mostly needs others to work, her individual combat ability is more like a weaker B rank.
Height: 5-3
Weight: 103 pounds
Scent: Cherries
Tattoo Placement: Left side of the neck
Personality: Kaya is quiet. Supportive of everyone but definitely quiet. She had various past issues that she does not wish to discuss with anyone but those who have been around for long enough can surmise that it wasn't anything bright and cheery. Kuudere to the core, her actions ironically resemble heat a lot. When someone else is hurting, she goes over and warms them up, often by taking on some of their pain. When someone else is more fired up or especially if they start poking too deeply into her past, she will move distance herself and grow colder. She very rarely opens herself up, usually acting as a balancer in the guild to calm the hot headed and help those who are down but this is only a one way affair for her. As a result, she is present but is very controlled in terms of how involved she gets with guild activities.
Magic: Healing Hearts - Healing Hearts is the result of mixing pieces of memory magic with linking for an entirely different sort of application, support. There is no technical name for this as it is something that Kaya developed with a bit of personal work but she prefers the name over something impersonal. Rather than soothing or healing a physical wound, its main application is dealing with wounds from a mental and emotional level first. It does include a bit of invasion of privacy being memory related and all so its healing use generally requires the consent of the injured.

Long range links (links that can be established at sight distance with mutual consent. Anyone who gets more than 20 feet out and leaves Kaya's sight is removed from the link.)

Empathy link - Kaya mentally and emotionally links with the patient and reduces the pain by taking on a portion of it.
Stress link - The same type of linking magic except that it shares various types of stress instead which include physical pain, fatigue, and other related things. This does not give the patient energy, nor does it heal their injuries. It only moves the side effects around to allow them to rest easier or operate under them longer.
Thought link - This is used for silent long range communication.

Short range links (links that must be established by physical contact)

Guilty Conscience - A linking magic used to dump pain obtained by empathy link and stress link back to the person who caused them. It will not work unless they were the cause of the pain either directly or indirectly. Since she cannot link to herself with either of her long range links, this cannot be used to dump her own personal pain on someone.
Golden Rule - Another linking magic. This requires constant physical contact. As the name implies, it rebounds all damage that either person deals back to themselves, turning it into an endurance match. Its usefulness does have quite a few limitations, though. If Kaya can be knocked off in the process of the attack, Golden Rule won't fully activate and the recoil will be severely blunted. While this bypasses defenses and durability with damage replication, there are plenty of others with a comparatively higher pain tolerance.

Other skills

Disaster link - This links Kaya to a physical object for physical damage. For this to work, she has to be touching said object.
Pale Reflection - A memory type magic not too different from the concept of memory make but it replicates only skills that have caused physical damage to her and can only be used once per time she was hit by it. This has to be used within 24 hours of said damage so built up masochism gets nowhere.

Bio: This will be one of those few times that I don't elaborate here. Skipping the stuff that Kaya tries to keep under wraps, she was taken in by Fairy Tail rather than originally seeking to join herself like many others did. She had some form of her magic before arriving at age 8. In short, a couple mages from the guild helped her out of a less than savory situation that involved some deadbeat mages from the city. Seeing as she had no family to speak of and not a whole lot of places to go, she was half dragged into the guild whether she liked it or not. It has become her family of sorts since, something that she openly accepts but doesn't really care to state. Actions speak louder than words. Her words are rather few and when spoken tend to be straight to the point. She still does not feel fully comfortable with the loud, rowdy partying that the guild seems to exercise almost all the time.
Crush: She's a kuudere.

• Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
Sorry for not being on much this week, my new puppy is taking pretty much all spare time lol shes a rascal.

What I'm more leaning to, is that he just uses the Magical Energy inside of him (Like everyone else) but it is in its 'pure' form and by that I mean it is just energy. When other people use their Magical Energy, they turn it into the Magic they have (Fire, Ice, Light, Wood, Summoning, etc.) but he just takes the raw, pure form and gives it a physical and condensed form.

Kind of like the shit from Bleach, if this makes any sense xD
Does that mean he bites people and sucks the magical energy from them like a vampire? Lol

8mVQ19I.png

Name: Nero Greyhart

Height: 5''10
Weight: 179 LBS

Scent:
Night Sky, Silky and Cold Winter

Tattoo Placement:
White Fairy Tail mark with sky-blue borderlines above his right chest.

Personality:
Reckless | Stubborn | Situational | Lazy (Can Be)

Magic:
Black/Red Crystal/Ice-Make - Ice Magic

History:
WIP

Crush:
WIP​
Oh black/red ice, interesting. Hes accepted!

Appearance:
Close-up-lips-long-hair-kimono-green-hair-anime-golden-eyes-aqua-hair-orange-eyes-japanese-clothes-anime-girls-faces-hair-or_zpsc1132dff.jpg

Name: Kaya Kirino
Rank: A. Seeing as she is more a support type mage who mostly needs others to work, her individual combat ability is more like a weaker B rank.
Height: 5-3
Weight: 103 pounds
Scent: Cherries
Tattoo Placement: Left side of the neck
Personality: Kaya is quiet. Supportive of everyone but definitely quiet. She had various past issues that she does not wish to discuss with anyone but those who have been around for long enough can surmise that it wasn't anything bright and cheery. Kuudere to the core, her actions ironically resemble heat a lot. When someone else is hurting, she goes over and warms them up, often by taking on some of their pain. When someone else is more fired up or especially if they start poking too deeply into her past, she will move distance herself and grow colder. She very rarely opens herself up, usually acting as a balancer in the guild to calm the hot headed and help those who are down but this is only a one way affair for her. As a result, she is present but is very controlled in terms of how involved she gets with guild activities.
Magic: Healing Hearts - Healing Hearts is the result of mixing pieces of memory magic with linking for an entirely different sort of application, support. There is no technical name for this as it is something that Kaya developed with a bit of personal work but she prefers the name over something impersonal. Rather than soothing or healing a physical wound, its main application is dealing with wounds from a mental and emotional level first. It does include a bit of invasion of privacy being memory related and all so its healing use generally requires the consent of the injured.

Long range links (links that can be established at sight distance with mutual consent. Anyone who gets more than 20 feet out and leaves Kaya's sight is removed from the link.)

Empathy link - Kaya mentally and emotionally links with the patient and reduces the pain by taking on a portion of it.
Stress link - The same type of linking magic except that it shares various types of stress instead which include physical pain, fatigue, and other related things. This does not give the patient energy, nor does it heal their injuries. It only moves the side effects around to allow them to rest easier or operate under them longer.
Thought link - This is used for silent long range communication.

Short range links (links that must be established by physical contact)

Guilty Conscience - A linking magic used to dump pain obtained by empathy link and stress link back to the person who caused them. It will not work unless they were the cause of the pain either directly or indirectly. Since she cannot link to herself with either of her long range links, this cannot be used to dump her own personal pain on someone.
Golden Rule - Another linking magic. This requires constant physical contact. As the name implies, it rebounds all damage that either person deals back to themselves, turning it into an endurance match. Its usefulness does have quite a few limitations, though. If Kaya can be knocked off in the process of the attack, Golden Rule won't fully activate and the recoil will be severely blunted. While this bypasses defenses and durability with damage replication, there are plenty of others with a comparatively higher pain tolerance.

Other skills

Disaster link - This links Kaya to a physical object for physical damage. For this to work, she has to be touching said object.
Pale Reflection - A memory type magic not too different from the concept of memory make but it replicates only skills that have caused physical damage to her and can only be used once per time she was hit by it. This has to be used within 24 hours of said damage so built up masochism gets nowhere.

Bio: This will be one of those few times that I don't elaborate here. Skipping the stuff that Kaya tries to keep under wraps, she was taken in by Fairy Tail rather than originally seeking to join herself like many others did. She had some form of her magic before arriving at age 8. In short, a couple mages from the guild helped her out of a less than savory situation that involved some deadbeat mages from the city. Seeing as she had no family to speak of and not a whole lot of places to go, she was half dragged into the guild whether she liked it or not. It has become her family of sorts since, something that she openly accepts but doesn't really care to state. Actions speak louder than words. Her words are rather few and when spoken tend to be straight to the point. She still does not feel fully comfortable with the loud, rowdy partying that the guild seems to exercise almost all the time.
Crush: She's a kuudere.
Hmmm, ill trust you wont be OP with her magic. Shes accepted! Btw what's a kuudere? >_<

She actually can't do crap by herself (maybe a slight exaggeration but really). Golden rule is just "You hurt me, you get hurt" with a limitation. In one of one combat with nothing to necessarily destroy, disaster link has a maybe sometimes sorta weapon break property if she's willing to be terribly cut open for it. Pale reflection is literally the only part of her magic that can even potentially hurt her opponents more than herself which requires her to be hit by it (clothes don't count) so she can have a shot at firing back. Alone, her magic is downright weak. With others, its mostly useful in handicap situations where she can support someone else. If there's multiple enemies or someone smart enough to just target her, its troublesome. Once again, she's a bit of a sitting duck. Closer to a support mage with one on one applications that aim for mutually assured destruction more than any hope of winning.

Kuu is cold. Dere is cute. Roughly, anyway. Sugar and ice, cold on the outside and soft and fluffy on the inside, whatever you want to call it. There's several varieties of it. She's a switch flipper type. Basically, Kaya is a "I'll be there when you need me and not more than that" borderline antisocial type that just needs to be pried open.

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Status
Not open for further replies.