Fairy Tail: The Bitter Unknown (Closed!)

Who should be the leader?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
kghq0ev.jpg

Name: Cheyenne Honovi
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 121lbs
Scent: Lavender
Tattoo: On her chest. Just below her collar bone.

eF3tGsO.jpg
Personality:
Cheyene is an outgoing girl and is a free spirit. She enjoys mundane conversations with anyone be it a small child, an adult, or an even older person. She also identifies herself as a wanderlust since she is someone who finds fulfillment in traveling and meeting different characters. She is fond of jokes and enjoys laughter despite the known fact that she can't joke. No matter how hard she tries to, she's just not funny and would only end up embarrassing herself. However, she can be very stubborn at times and also stern. After all, life is not all about fun and games. When on missions, she finds time to enjoy herself but always make sure she does not get lost in her thoughts and always stays focus.

She loves to eat food especially hot and spicy foods.

Magic:
Dreamcatcher Summoning: Totem Spirits
This magic is a bit similar to Celestial Summoning but instead of keys, she uses dreamcatchers. And instead of Celestial Spirits, she summons Totem Spirits. Contract-wise, it is similar to that of Celestial Summoning and she will always need to prove her worth for her to be able to gain the trust and summon other spirits.

Totem Spirits she can summon as of now:

Totem Spirit: Elrisa the Guardian Bear
Elrisa is a 9-foot tall Bear that serves as Cheyenne's primary offensive attacker. Her strength greatly exceeds 20 men and is known to be very protective over Cheyenne. She treats Cheyenne like a daughter since Elrisa's first contractor was Cheyenne's mother. She is very gentle towards Cheyenne and wrathful towards the enemies of her human cub. She is able to cause mild quakes by beating the ground with her paws and her massive roar can send foes flying. Elrisa uses the ground to turn the tables of a battle. She can cause huge fissures to block or devastate her foes' formation and can send rocks flying towards her enemies. Cheyenne is fond of sleeping on her warm and fuzzy belly.

Totem Spirit: Mordecai the Guardian Tortoise
Mordecai is Cheyenne's defensive guardian. He is slow as a tortoise but when it comes to protecting Cheyenne, he is lightning fast. Able to spin rapidly, Mordecai can turn himself into a rapid spinning shell that blocks all attacks directed to Cheyenne. He can also make shell barriers for Cheyenne's allies. But do not underestimate his defense, Mordecai can treat a battlefield as if it was a pinball machine and can hit enemies by spinning and bouncing around the area.

Totem Spirit: Gascon the Guardian Wolf
Gascon is a scarred warrior. A wolf that is able to stand on two legs, he wields daggers and shurikens like a ninja. He is fast able to cover distances in a very short time. He is able to call forth lightning and thunder when he howls and upon that time, his opponents must then fear the lightning fangs of Gascon, able to pierce through most physical armor and some magical armor which are weak to lightning.

Totem Spirit: Kharsu the Guardian Raven
The guardian of the healing skies. Kharsu is the healer of the group. With a blast of her wings, all fatigue and wounds are immediately covered and treated with a gentle and cool breeze that rejuvenates the body and heals the wounds over time. Also, with a flap of her wings she can create whirlwinds that can blast a field and send anyone in it away. She is very strict and sees Cheyenne as but a child. She often scolds Cheyenne whenever her thoughts wander off and constantly tells her to focus. She is like Cheyenne's strict and protective aunt.

As of now, Cheyenne can only summon two Totem Guardian Spirits. As Cheyenne's strength and experience grow so does her Totem Guardians.

Bio:
Cheyenne grew up in her tribe's village and spent most of her years there before joining a guild. She had decided to leave her homeland in order to pursue her own path as their tribe requires each and everyone to make their own path. Thus, she decided to become a mage with a goal in mind to protect Earthland because by protecting it, she is also protecting her people.

But the memory that keeps her going and pursuing her goal was when their village was attacked by dark mages that were members of a dark guild. Everyone in their village went into hiding and their warriors stood and fight. Some died in the process while the others had grave wounds. Her older sister, one of the warriors, disappeared after that incident. Cheyenne knows her sister is alive, and she must find her.

Crush: TBA

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably going to make a third character with rare magic. Heavenly Body Magic, could you reserve that for me sonar.

Probably going to make a third character with rare magic. Heavenly Body Magic, could you reserve that for me sonar.
Lol funny I was debating on that and Crash/Dissembley magic last night. Sure!

kghq0ev.jpg

Name: Cheyenne Honovi
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 121lbs
Scent: Lavender
Tattoo: On her chest. Just below her collar bone.

eF3tGsO.jpg
Personality:
Cheyene is an outgoing girl and is a free spirit. She enjoys mundane conversations with anyone be it a small child, an adult, or an even older person. She also identifies herself as a wanderlust since she is someone who finds fulfillment in traveling and meeting different characters. She is fond of jokes and enjoys laughter despite the known fact that she can't joke. No matter how hard she tries to, she's just not funny and would only end up embarrassing herself. However, she can be very stubborn at times and also stern. After all, life is not all about fun and games. When on missions, she finds time to enjoy herself but always make sure she does not get lost in her thoughts and always stays focus.

She loves to eat food especially hot and spicy foods.

Magic:
Dreamcatcher Summoning: Totem Spirits
This magic is a bit similar to Celestial Summoning but instead of keys, she uses dreamcatchers. And instead of Celestial Spirits, she summons Totem Spirits. Contract-wise, it is similar to that of Celestial Summoning and she will always need to prove her worth for her to be able to gain the trust and summon other spirits.

Totem Spirits she can summon as of now:

Totem Spirit: Elrisa the Guardian Bear
Elrisa is a 9-foot tall Bear that serves as Cheyenne's primary offensive attacker. Her strength greatly exceeds 20 men and is known to be very protective over Cheyenne. She treats Cheyenne like a daughter since Elrisa's first contractor was Cheyenne's mother. She is very gentle towards Cheyenne and wrathful towards the enemies of her human cub. She is able to cause mild quakes by beating the ground with her paws and her massive roar can send foes flying. Elrisa uses the ground to turn the tables of a battle. She can cause huge fissures to block or devastate her foes' formation and can send rocks flying towards her enemies. Cheyenne is fond of sleeping on her warm and fuzzy belly.

Totem Spirit: Mordecai the Guardian Tortoise
Mordecai is Cheyenne's defensive guardian. He is slow as a tortoise but when it comes to protecting Cheyenne, he is lightning fast. Able to spin rapidly, Mordecai can turn himself into a rapid spinning shell that blocks all attacks directed to Cheyenne. He can also make shell barriers for Cheyenne's allies. But do not underestimate his defense, Mordecai can treat a battlefield as if it was a pinball machine and can hit enemies by spinning and bouncing around the area.

Totem Spirit: Gascon the Guardian Wolf
Gascon is a scarred warrior. A wolf that is able to stand on two legs, he wields daggers and shurikens like a ninja. He is fast able to cover distances in a very short time. He is able to call forth lightning and thunder when he howls and upon that time, his opponents must then fear the lightning fangs of Gascon, able to pierce through armor.

Totem Spirit: Kharsu the Guardian Raven
The guardian of the healing skies. Kharsu is the healer of the group. With a blast of her wings, all fatigue and wounds are immediately covered and treated with a gentle and cool breeze that rejuvenates the body and heals the wounds over time. Also, with a flap of her wings she can create whirlwinds that can blast a field and send anyone in it away. She is very strict and sees Cheyenne as but a child. She often scolds Cheyenne whenever her thoughts wander off and constantly tells her to focus. She is like Cheyenne's strict and protective aunt.

Bio:
Cheyenne grew up in her tribe's village and spent most of her years there before joining a guild. She had decided to leave her homeland in order to pursue her own path as their tribe requires each and everyone to make their own path. Thus, she decided to become a mage with a goal in mind to protect Earthland because by protecting it, she is also protecting her people.

But the memory that keeps her going and pursuing her goal was when their village was attacked by dark mages that were members of a dark guild. Everyone in their village went into hiding and their warriors stood and fight. Some died in the process while the others had grave wounds. Her older sister, one of the warriors, disappeared after that incident. Cheyenne knows her sister is alive, and she must find her.

Crush: TBA
Wow I love the creativity! Nice to see a non-cannon magic, and a very interesting one at that. Only 2 things. With Gascon's lightning fangs, he should be able to pierce through almost any armor, but there will be some magical armor out there he cant. And could you add how many Totem Spirits she can summon at a time as of now? Cuz it would be OP if she could summon all 4 at once.

Do you want me to make Max a S-Rank of a A-Rank. Also I may change Max from Iron to Sky. Sky is more ranged and supportive. What do you think?
A-Rank would be best, there isnt anymore S-Rank's available. Thats up to you, Sky can heal too but that means we cant do the Iron Shadow Dragon XD

Lol funny I was debating on that and Crash/Dissembley magic last night. Sure!

Wow I love the creativity! Nice to see a non-cannon magic, and a very interesting one at that. Only 2 things. With Gascon's lightning fangs, he should be able to pierce through almost any armor, but there will be some magical armor out there he cant. And could you add how many Totem Spirits she can summon at a time as of now? Cuz it would be OP if she could summon all 4 at once.

Edited and thank you! It's not at all original since I got the idea from Celestial Spirit Summoning! Btw, Gascon doesn't always use his "fangs" I just substituted the word "attack" with "fangs" just 'cos he's a wolf, hehehe.

I'll keep it iron for now.

Edited and thank you! It's not at all original since I got the idea from Celestial Spirit Summoning! Btw, Gascon doesn't always use his "fangs" I just substituted the word "attack" with "fangs" just 'cos he's a wolf, hehehe.
Yes but its still creative to use Totem Spirits =) your welcome. Ah, I figured that lol its cool. Shes accepted!

I'll keep it iron for now.
Okay lol.

@Everyone: Could you please add the rank of your character to your CS if you havent already. Thank you! =)

View attachment 49571
[BCOLOR=#003300]Name: Gildorus "Gild" Alberona[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#003300]Age: 16[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#003300]Rank: B[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#003300]Gender: Female[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#003300]Height: 5'6[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#003300]Weight: 134[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#003300]Scent: Wild Roses[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#003300]Tattoo Placement: Top of her right hand, its hunter green with a aqua outline.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#003300]Personality: Will rp[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#003300]Magic: Dissembley/Crash Magic[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#003300]Bio:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#003300] Granddaughter of Gildarts Clive[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#003300]Crush: Maximilian [/BCOLOR]​
Changed her pic and first name, the other pic was just too masculine.

I think I may as well make a second character. Not sure which magic though. If that one spot for Lost Magic is still available, can you reserve it for me? I'm either going with a Lost Magic type or Rare Magic. Hmm.

As for my first character. Yes she is a WIP since I have a few things to figure out, though if anyone want any relation to her in anyway, just let me know. However, if you did not get the vibe from her appearance, she is like the new Erza, personality wise and the likes ;3

Appearance:
large.jpg

Name: Yura Hanabi
Height: 5-2
Weight: 115 pounds
Scent: A sunny beach. Oceanish.
Tattoo Placement: Right above her breasts. It has been used more than once to get her a silver key at a discount.
Personality: Yura is very passive aggressive. She rarely shows herself as out of control or angry. Its all happy and smiles though there are variations and different reasons. While polite and usually proper, it isn't like she can't take pleasure in the pain of others (usually exercised in a very odd mistress/servant thing with Deneb) and it isn't like smiling can't be scary. And yes, she will still keep up that same cheery expression while teaching others a lesson. She is very, very in the middle of anyone and everyone's business and will commonly go on dates with other various guild members, sometimes of her own accord, sometimes due to the interfering of Aquarius who seems to have a bit of fun with it. They do bicker a bit but Yura made a point of getting to be good friends with Scorpio which shields her from the brunt of any misbehavior. She has serious issues with giving people space and gets very touchy feely when she feels like it which is pretty often.
Magic: Celestial spirit magic. Unlike a number of older well known celestial spirit mages, Yura has a relatively few golden keys and tends to focus more on the silver ones for a couple reasons. One is because she always had issues finding them. Two is because she preferred to focus on her spirits more than hunting down more keys constantly. She places relatively low importance on key collecting, instead opting to focus on the ones she could just buy and spent her time learning how to use them to their utmost. That also meant focusing a lot on strengthening herself personally so she wasn't stuck standing there as a sitting duck. These are the keys she currently has.

Gemini - The twin spirits
Capricorn - Mr. Sunglasses
Aquarius - The formerly misbehaving
Scorpio - The one who keeps Aquarius behaving

Crux - The floating dictionary
Horologium - The living shield
Lyra - The soul of the party
Nikora - The doer of odd jobs
Caelum - The Kamehameha
Pyxis - The overly specialized tech
Polaris - The teddy bear of doom
Deneb - The masochist

Yura also carries a spear when she knows she's going into a fight. It isn't anything too special, just a normal silver spear. High quality but nothing beyond that. She carries most of her keys on a chain on her hip but keeps the ones for Capricorn and Horologium in her hair and Caelum's in a hidden sewn pocket in her pants close to where her ring of keys sits. After a fair bit of probing Crux, she decided that keeping all her keys in one place was stupid and that in the off chance she should get her keys stolen, it'd be smart to have a few tucked away that would give her the greatest ability to reclaim them or defend herself. She can summon up to 3 spirits at a time right now without stressing herself too badly. Aquarius counts as 2. Nikora is pretty much free. She can push it to 4 briefly but that is taxing and generally a bad idea.

Bio: Yura is a celestial spirit mage made from scratch. Unlike those who started it because they had a key, she started with zilch and proceeded to just buy keys as necessary. It wasn't until quite a few years later that she got her hands on her first gold key, Capricorn's. For a while, she was extremely reclusive within Fairy Tail, spending huge amounts of time training with her other spirits and later Capricorn to make herself more capable of doing things by herself. That of course had a few other repercussions which were later remedied by a very strange relationship with Aquarius. When told to get a boyfriend, instead of the normal indignant response, Yura's was more along the line of "Then you can help with that". She respects Aquarius' space but keeps her in line by smart use of Scorpio, something that she picked up from her long, long sessions of probing Crux on the nitty gritty details. Aquarius seems to have fun setting her up on dates and whatnot and is fairly happy with her as a celestial spirit mage even though she sort of knows she's being tugged along and manipulated by Yura getting Scorpio to make her fall in line. Its sort of consideration as much as it is manipulation, though. Kind of like being nice in turn for being nice. At that point, she became immensely more social and shot up through the rankings like a rocket. With absurdly high base abilities as compared to the standard celestial spirit mage and just as likely to smack someone with Caelum as she was to summon her spirits to fight for her, she breezed her way up, hit a very short speed bump on her way to S, and hopped over it. As she got stronger, she only got more social and started keeping at least one spirit summoned at almost any given time.
Crush: None at the moment. Open.

• Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
O.O

*reads the spirit key list*

O.O
O.O

Where is Virgo?.. She should be there xD.

So none of the spirits were passed down to you by Lucy? I would assume she got her hand on Aquarius again, pretty sure that will happen in the manga in the future, though this is not based off of where the manga is, but anyways xD

I didn't want to spirit cram and felt like doing a little exploring on some of the ones that get used less (though Aquarius is major, I'm taking a slight spin on this) as opposed to doing a bunch of the more common, more established ones. Funny as Virgo is.

And I don't really like pass downs. It'd totally defeat the purpose of a silver key centric celestial spirit mage too, granting her access to a bunch of gold key spirits right off the bat.

Heck, I was originally thinking of poorfag-chan when I was drafting the idea in my head. Kind of the whole "The market for silver keys crashed once everyone realized that Lucy had every single golden one. So any other celestial spirit mages that didn't want to mug her were stuck with generics. The popularity of the magic plummeted and the price of the keys dropped like a rock. Thus it was the only kind of magic that she could afford" train of thought.

Well yeah that is understandable, though Virgo.. Haha she is a fun spirit.. But yeah that is true. But the keys are either spread out in the world or they're a part of Fairy Tail, in our RP that is.

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
I think I may as well make a second character. Not sure which magic though. If that one spot for Lost Magic is still available, can you reserve it for me? I'm either going with a Lost Magic type or Rare Magic. Hmm.

As for my first character. Yes she is a WIP since I have a few things to figure out, though if anyone want any relation to her in anyway, just let me know. However, if you did not get the vibe from her appearance, she is like the new Erza, personality wise and the likes ;3
You cant have a Lost magic and Slayer sorry Akashi only one per person. Lol ya she has that "dont mess with me" vibe.

Appearance:
large.jpg

Name: Yura Hanabi
Height: 5-2
Weight: 115 pounds
Scent: A sunny beach. Oceanish.
Tattoo Placement: Right above her breasts. It has been used more than once to get her a silver key at a discount.
Personality: Yura is very passive aggressive. She rarely shows herself as out of control or angry. Its all happy and smiles though there are variations and different reasons. While polite and usually proper, it isn't like she can't take pleasure in the pain of others (usually exercised in a very odd mistress/servant thing with Deneb) and it isn't like smiling can't be scary. And yes, she will still keep up that same cheery expression while teaching others a lesson. She is very, very in the middle of anyone and everyone's business and will commonly go on dates with other various guild members, sometimes of her own accord, sometimes due to the interfering of Aquarius who seems to have a bit of fun with it. They do bicker a bit but Yura made a point of getting to be good friends with Scorpio which shields her from the brunt of any misbehavior. She has serious issues with giving people space and gets very touchy feely when she feels like it which is pretty often.
Magic: Celestial spirit magic. Unlike a number of older well known celestial spirit mages, Yura has a relatively few golden keys and tends to focus more on the silver ones for a couple reasons. One is because she always had issues finding them. Two is because she preferred to focus on her spirits more than hunting down more keys constantly. She places relatively low importance on key collecting, instead opting to focus on the ones she could just buy and spent her time learning how to use them to their utmost. That also meant focusing a lot on strengthening herself personally so she wasn't stuck standing there as a sitting duck. These are the keys she currently has.

Gemini - The twin spirits
Capricorn - Mr. Sunglasses
Aquarius - The formerly misbehaving
Scorpio - The one who keeps Aquarius behaving

Crux - The floating dictionary
Horologium - The living shield
Lyra - The soul of the party
Nikora - The doer of odd jobs
Caelum - The Kamehameha
Pyxis - The overly specialized tech
Polaris - The teddy bear of doom
Deneb - The masochist

Yura also carries a spear when she knows she's going into a fight. It isn't anything too special, just a normal silver spear. High quality but nothing beyond that. She carries most of her keys on a chain on her hip but keeps the ones for Capricorn and Horologium in her hair and Caelum's in a hidden sewn pocket in her pants close to where her ring of keys sits. After a fair bit of probing Crux, she decided that keeping all her keys in one place was stupid and that in the off chance she should get her keys stolen, it'd be smart to have a few tucked away that would give her the greatest ability to reclaim them or defend herself. She can summon up to 3 spirits at a time right now without stressing herself too badly. Aquarius counts as 2. Nikora is pretty much free. She can push it to 4 briefly but that is taxing and generally a bad idea.

Bio: Yura is a celestial spirit mage made from scratch. Unlike those who started it because they had a key, she started with zilch and proceeded to just buy keys as necessary. It wasn't until quite a few years later that she got her hands on her first gold key, Capricorn's. For a while, she was extremely reclusive within Fairy Tail, spending huge amounts of time training with her other spirits and later Capricorn to make herself more capable of doing things by herself. That of course had a few other repercussions which were later remedied by a very strange relationship with Aquarius. When told to get a boyfriend, instead of the normal indignant response, Yura's was more along the line of "Then you can help with that". She respects Aquarius' space but keeps her in line by smart use of Scorpio, something that she picked up from her long, long sessions of probing Crux on the nitty gritty details. Aquarius seems to have fun setting her up on dates and whatnot and is fairly happy with her as a celestial spirit mage even though she sort of knows she's being tugged along and manipulated by Yura getting Scorpio to make her fall in line. Its sort of consideration as much as it is manipulation, though. Kind of like being nice in turn for being nice. At that point, she became immensely more social and shot up through the rankings like a rocket. With absurdly high base abilities as compared to the standard celestial spirit mage and just as likely to smack someone with Caelum as she was to summon her spirits to fight for her, she breezed her way up, hit a very short speed bump on her way to S, and hopped over it. As she got stronger, she only got more social and started keeping at least one spirit summoned at almost any given time.
Crush: None at the moment. Open.
Oh interesting. Shes accepted!

Well yeah that is understandable, though Virgo.. Haha she is a fun spirit.. But yeah that is true. But the keys are either spread out in the world or they're a part of Fairy Tail, in our RP that is.
Lol Virgo is funny. Though Loke/Leo is fun too

So its per person and not per character? Since my first character has Slayer magic my second can't have Lost? Is that what you're saying? If so, reserve me a rare spot then.

So its per person and not per character? Since my first character has Slayer magic my second can't have Lost? Is that what you're saying? If so, reserve me a rare spot then.
Yes thats what I stated in the rules. Its so everyone can have a Slayer or Lost magic. Will do!

One thing before I begin: Haruka Valentine is an A-rank. I repeat: Haruka Valentine is A-rank.
~
SoraDragneel.jpg
Name: Reimi Dragneel
Height: 4'11
Weight: 36 kg
Scent: Like cotton candy.
Tattoo Placement: Same place as Natsu: Right shoulder
Personality: Well, guess you gonna have to guess.
Magic: Purple Flare, and Rainbow Fire, just like Romeo.
Crush: N/A
Extras
Family:
Grandather- Natsu Dragneel
Grandmother- Unknown
Siblings- N/A (At the moment)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
Status
Not open for further replies.