Fairy Tail: The Bitter Unknown (Closed!)

Who should be the leader?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go me. I have successfully justified Joe eventually ditching his sword for most of his fighting as well as justified spandex as something that actually increases his battle capability.

Btw, is it okay for him to have a single crappy requip magic for a basic longsword to fit in with his brothers? Seeing as it makes sense that he tried to be like them even though he fails miserably at requip magic. An armor would be much more difficult and out of his ability but it makes sense that he'd have learned something after trying to do the family magic for so long. Of course, he will never advance it. Ever. He fails hard at it.
XD oh boy....Should I be worried? Or rather, scared?

He can have enough skill to summon 1 longsword with requip but thats it

He's crappy at most magic and crappier at requip. If he were ever to try to put in the time to learn more, it'd mean never advancing arc of time. And tthat's obviously not happening so there's nothing to worry about... other than the spandex anyway.

QGk2OfA.png

Name: Arba Grehel

Height: 5''8
Weight: 158 LBS

Scent:
Moonlight Flowers

Tattoo Placement:
Black Fairy Tail mark with white borderlines above her left hip.

Personality:
Strong | Serious | Kind | Protective | Optimist | Intelligent

Magic:
Aberration Vector Magic

History:
WIP

Crush:
None Yet.

Theme Song(s):

Last edited:
Can I reserve a God Slayer? Scratch that. I'm all fired up! Ahem! I mean I'm all natured up!
Cute-anime-girls-lubasakura-30788555-400-300.jpg
Name: Haruka Valentine
Height: 5'6
Weight: 44 kg
Scent: Like a flowery field.
Tattoo Placement: Tramp stamp (Near her butt on back.)
Magic: Nature/Earth God Slayer
Crush: Well, no one at the moment, but she has a place in her heart for a certain someone.
Extra Things That I Have Decided To Add:
Favorite Music Genre: Alternative Rock
Favorite Bands: Panic! At The Disco, My Chemical Romance, Fallout Boy, and Green Day
Favorite Foods: Any Fruit
Favorite Color: Leafy Green
Favorite Animal: Bird
Dislikes: Habitat Destruction, Animal Abuse, and Anything Horror Related.

Favorite Songs From Favorite Bands:
-Teenagers by My Chemical Romance
-21 Guns by Green Day
-Miss Jackson by Panic! At The Disco
-This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race by Fallout Boy

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
[spoili]
ts_i_do_not_need_my_magic_to_defeat__by_duncanvelltondsw-d6rm5q6.jpg

[/spoili]

Name: Abel Jesham

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 200lbs

Scent: Vanilla

Tattoo Placement: On the side of his abdomen, colored red.

Magic: Energy God Slayer

Personality: Will RP

History: Will RP

Crush: Well, He can't say.
[spoili]
_what_s_he_thinking____by_duncanvelltondsw-d71pv2b.png

[/spoili]​

Last edited:
QGk2OfA.png

Name: Arba Grehel

Height: 5''8
Weight: 158 LBS

Scent:
Moonlight Flowers

Tattoo Placement:
Black Fairy Tail mark with white borderlines above her left hip.

Personality:
WIP

Magic:
Devil Slayer Magic (What Type? WIP)

History:
WIP

Crush:
WIP

Theme Song(s):

Is this still a WIP?

Can I reserve a God Slayer? Scratch that. I'm all fired up! Ahem! I mean I'm all natured up!
View attachment 49468
Name: Haruka Valentine
Height: 5'6
Weight: 44 kg
Scent: Like a flowery field.
Tattoo Placement: Tramp stamp (Near her butt on back.)
Magic: Nature/Earth God Slayer
Crush: Well, no one at the moment, but she has a place in her heart for a certain someone.
Extra Things That I Have Decided To Add:
Favorite Music Genre: Alternative Rock
Favorite Bands: Panic! At The Disco, My Chemical Romance, Fallout Boy, and Green Day
Favorite Foods: Any Fruit
Favorite Color: Leafy Green
Favorite Animal: Bird
Dislikes: Habitat Destruction, Animal Abuse, and Anything Horror Related.

Favorite Songs From Favorite Bands:
-Teenagers by My Chemical Romance
-21 Guns by Green Day
-Miss Jackson by Panic! At The Disco
-This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race by Fallout Boy
Interesting lol shes accepted =)

[spoili]
fairy_tail_oc__wanna_take_a_bite__by_xxlightyxx-d6jjbzt.png

[/spoili]

Name: Abel Jesham

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 200lbs

Scent: Vanilla

Tattoo Placement: On the side of his abdomen, colored red.

Magic: Energy God Slayer

Personality: Will RP

History: Will RP

Crush: Well, He can't say.

You added rank too XD kinda has a Natsu feel to him. Anywho, hes accepted!

Since the ranking bit has been popping up a bit, about what should the average ranking be? Are we the S rank fest or more of an in the process of growing group?

Also, what are we doing about canons and celestial spirit magic given that all the spirits have canon forms? On that note, what system are we using on broken keys? I don't necessarily intend to break a bunch but if there isn't a way to restore them (or for them to magically appear somewhere else in the world dragon ball style), then Aquiarius' key is gone forever and can't be had nor obtained now.

Last edited:
I think out of all the Characters, there should only be 3 S Ranks, maybe 2. Idk. Erza, Laxus, Mirajane, Mystogan, and Gildarts are S-Rank and the only one in that list that was Extremely OP and fit the bill of S-Rank was Gildarts. S Rank I guess would just be more the character passing the tests.

Well, there's already a bunch of nameless S rankers that got bent over and spanked in the premise.

Yeah. The only special thing about S Rank is the missions they can take. At least that is how the show/manga portrays that rank.

Since the ranking bit has been popping up a bit, about what should the average ranking be? Are we the S rank fest or more of an in the process of growing group?

Also, what are we doing about canons and celestial spirit magic given that all the spirits have canon forms? On that note, what system are we using on broken keys? I don't necessarily intend to break a bunch but if there isn't a way to restore them (or for them to magically appear somewhere else in the world dragon ball style), then Aquiarius' key is gone forever and can't be had nor obtained now.
I'm going to add the "Rank:" to the CS now so can everyone please add it to your current character sheets.

As for what the average rank would be. Lets say B is average rank (so around Lucy's level, when shes not using that meteor thing that is >_<) A is above average (Gray/Natsu level) and S is the highest rank other than Guild Master (Erza, Laxus, Mystogan level).

Right now the S-Classes we have are
Dark
Abel
Arba

I'll allow 1 more S-Class but thats it, the rest have to be A-Class and under.

As for Canons, well other than Romeo and the Celestial spirits there shouldnt be any Canons, their all deceased. I havent gotten to the broken key part in the anime. But lets say after 2 years a broken key regenerates itself in the world where theres a large concentration of magic, that sound okay?

So all the celestial spirits are still in their canon forms and broken keys are moot. Works with me. I think I'll scoop up the last S rank slot. Mostly because I think having a high skill summoner is interesting. That and because it'd be someone starkly different from the other, more direct S rankers.

So all the celestial spirits are still in their canon forms and broken keys are moot. Works with me. I think I'll scoop up the last S rank slot. Mostly because I think having a high skill summoner is interesting. That and because it'd be someone starkly different from the other, more direct S rankers.
Planning on making a Celestial spirit user huh? Cool, fine with me

Yeah. Almost everyone so far is a physical beatdown type. Estelle's angel takeover seems to be a more caster type magic but I imagine that the takeover still gives some pretty relevant physical capabilities, not to mention flight. Literally everyone else is the get in your face and punch you type of mage.

I think I'll also leave the set of keys incomplete and focus on silver keys a bit more than usual just to be different.

Yeah. Almost everyone so far is a physical beatdown type. Estelle's angel takeover seems to be a more caster type magic but I imagine that the takeover still gives some pretty relevant physical capabilities, not to mention flight. Literally everyone else is the get in your face and punch you type of mage.

I think I'll also leave the set of keys incomplete and focus on silver keys a bit more than usual just to be different.
True lol, I'm debating on making a 3rd character. Thats good cuz it wouldnt be fair if you had all 13 zodiac keys right off the bat.

I think the balance part is debatable since even the main spirits, the ones with the golden keys, are rather fixed in terms of power. Only under a very special circumstance does that really change. A stronger mage just means that they can be summoned more often, for longer, and more at any given time. Probably quicker to but it isn't like their power scales up with the mage. As far as I know, any given spirit from the strongest S rank mage is no stronger nor weaker than one from Lucy. And having a full roster of a bunch of spirits doesn't make a real difference. You could subtract a number of the combat weaker spirits and not be losing much in combat prowess. Liiiike Aquarius, Loki, Gemini and Pisces and you've got a massive chunk of the fighting power of the main bunch. I don't intend to use all of them so its not an issue but I don't think that the balance would be broken at all. And I think there's 12 minus silver keys.

anime-girls-anime-girls-7738194-498.jpg
[BCOLOR=#003300]Name: Citrine "Kitty" Strauss[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#003300]Age: 16[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#003300]Rank: A[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#003300]Gender: Female[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#003300]Height: 5'6[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#003300]Weight: 134[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#003300]Scent: Wild Roses[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#003300]Tattoo Placement: Top of her right hand, its hunter green with a aqua outline.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#003300]Personality: Will rp[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#003300]Magic: Animal Takeover - Demonic Soul. A type of advanced takeover magic that allows Citrine to take on the forms of 3 demon god animals. Though more powerful, its also harder to control and more stressful on the body.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#003300]Pyra - Can control/create blue fire, immune to fire magic. Increased strength, agility, and speed. Decreased stamina, impulse control, and ice/water magic resistance.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#003300]Luka - Can control/create poison, immune to shadow/poison magi[BCOLOR=#003300]c[/BCOLOR]. Increased strength, agility, and stamina. Decreased mental stability, speed, and white/earth magic resistance.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#003300]Drift - Can heal physical wounds as long as the wounded is beneath her (under her massive body) though it takes a lot of time and energy, immune to ice/water magic. Increased stamina, magic resistance, and physical endurance (can take a punch). Decreased speed, agility, and shadow/lightning magic resistance.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#003300]Bio:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#003300] Granddaughter of Mirajane Strauss[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#003300]Theme Song(s):
[/BCOLOR]​

Last edited:
I think the balance part is debatable since even the main spirits, the ones with the golden keys, are rather fixed in terms of power. Only under a very special circumstance does that really change. A stronger mage just means that they can be summoned more often, for longer, and more at any given time. Probably quicker to but it isn't like their power scales up with the mage. As far as I know, any given spirit from the strongest S rank mage is no stronger nor weaker than one from Lucy. And having a full roster of a bunch of spirits doesn't make a real difference. You could subtract a number of the combat weaker spirits and not be losing much in combat prowess. Liiiike Aquarius, Loki, Gemini and Pisces and you've got a massive chunk of the fighting power of the main bunch. I don't intend to use all of them so its not an issue but I don't think that the balance would be broken at all. And I think there's 12 minus silver keys.
Theres 13 including the oddball dragon (I think) one that the white haired chick used in the Grand Magic Games. But I get your point, I know it doesnt matter what wizard has them they'll fight the same but in case someone else wanted to be a celestial wizard too I didnt want all of them taken up already was my point.

I think that one is grouped differently from the other 12 but yeah. Its there. I think I'll probably be using 2-4 gold keys which will include gemini and a bunch of silvers.

Do you want me to make Max a S-Rank of a A-Rank. Also I may change Max from Iron to Sky. Sky is more ranged and supportive. What do you think?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.