Fairy tail anime

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok" she smiled brithly and turned arond. "umm right here please" she ponited to her back of her nack. she picks up steak from her head to hold him down for it was his turn right after

"Okay." Mirajane put the stamp down on her neck. When she took it off the guild symbol on the back of her neck. "Now where would this little guy like it?"

she looks down at steak and smiled evily. "he likes it on his belly please miss" she said with a sweet smile once more. steak huffed and let the them both be. "I would be fast he likes to bite people." chi said with a smile

"Alright." Mira said placed the stamp on Steak's belly. She pulled it off and there was the famous guild symbol.

she smiled and throw stack in the air then he landed on her head. "Yeah where Fairy tailers now" she said not yelling it out.

Mira giggled, "Yes you are." She said to the two with a smile. "Feel free to meet so people or go on a job. Your free to do whatever you want here."

Cool come on steak" she said with a smile then run off to look around.

Mira went back to the bar. A few of the others in the guild began to look at their new member. "Hey!" They would say to her. Suddenly someone bumped into Chi. "Oh, hey I'm sorry." He said, his shirt off. "I'm Gray."

(Your F****ing me right now)

Chi would nod at them as she walked by them she was about to continue till she bumped into someone and almost fell back on to her bum if it was not for steak. she looked at him then said "hello. Im chi" she notice his shirt was off. "ummm why is your shirt off?"

(ooc: He had to come in some time. :P )

Gray looked down. He suddenly looked surprised. "When did my shirt come off?" He said. He looked back up at her. "Just a stripping habit." He said with a smile. "Nice you meet you Chi."

"Gray that's really weird to say to someone once you first meant them." Lucy said.

"She asked why it was off, what else could I say." He commented back.

"Ohh" she said then giggles lightly. "Nice to meet you too Gray? did i say your name right" she said with a small smile.

(i Saw that coming from Natsu but not gray)

"Yeah." He continued to smile. "So, did you just join the guild?" He asked.

Happy appeared out of nowhere, flying it. He had a surprised look. "What is that?" He said speaking of Steak.

Chi flinch at the question but was saved when Happy came by and asked her what steak was. but she was about to say something about steak but he was already was trying to eat Happy with his big mouth. "a big mouth monster that eats everything pan, pots, humans, cats, anything that's around" she said with a smile acting like she didn't hear Grays.

Happy was flying around every which way. "Natsu! Help!" He cried out.

"Happy!" Natsu said and ran over, trying to pull Steak off. "I know, I'll burn it off." He lit up his hand with fire but Gray pulled it away.

"Are you crazy, you will burn him." Gray said.

"That's the point." Natsu Replied. They started to fight back and forth. Meanwhile Happy is crying and floating around still

"Help!" He cried.

Chi laughs lightly and then yells "STEAK STOP IT. RIGHT NOW" she pulled out her gun and shot steak in the belly. it didnt really hurt him but it got him off Happy. "got him" she said with a sigh then picks up steak by his tail. she glared at steak evilly which made steak want to get away but he counldn't.

Gray and Natsu stopped fighting, practically on top of each other. They look at her.

Happy made a sigh. "Thank you."

no problem" she said with a sweet smile then looked back at Steak with anger. "So what will it be today steak The pan or the pot?" she said in a very creep and dark voice. "I think ill have soup tonight." (If you have ever seen allen pissed of or is talking about his master thats what she looks like right now. ((allen walker from D-gray man. )))

(ooc:lol)

The boys just stared at her. Lucy made a sigh, "Stop staring guys." She said.

((yes thats how she looks right now))

Chi stops her evil ways for two mins and looked at the boys. "what? what do I do" she looked back at steak and put him on top of her head once again. "leave and you are going to be in the frying pan or in a pot dont know what i will have tonight" she said with pouting and crossed arms.

They began to laugh. "Are great." Gray said to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.