Fairy tail anime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alexandria sweatdropped at the scene in front of her and then she got pretty happy once she had remembered that Laxus had agreed. "Yes! Thanks!" She grinned and then looked at the others who still seemed a bit upset. "Don't be so sad, Blondie here will be fine." With that she dragged him away with her towards where Mira was, "I already snagged a mission by the way. Before you ask, S-class. Unfortunately it isn't close by. Apparently there are some complaints going on about a Wyvern." She let go of him and showed Mira the paper. "Hey Mira we are going to take this one."

Laxus made a smile as she dragged him along. "That's fine with me." He then said when they got to Mirajane.

"Alright. I will let Master know when he gets back." Mira replied. "Stay safe you two and have fun."

Alexandria grinned and pulled Laxus along with her as she exited the guild, and before the doors closed she called back to Mira. "Thanks Mira! And no worries! I am sure the Wyvern won't be that bad!" She then turned to Laxus and let him go. "Alright, so I just need to pack really quick and find Celica. The silly cat decided to take off earlier. You can tag along or we can meet up at the..." She frowned a bit, "train station. Unfortunately it would take forever to walk to the destination."

"I don't mind coming with you." He continued to smile. "Do you have any idea where Celica could be?"

Alexandria looked at him as they walked, "Um, I do have an idea. She likes hiding up on the roof tops in town, the bakery roof in particular." She sighed, "If not there...then she will probably be in a tall tree. That evil little cat..."

He chuckled. "Then we will just have to try both places."

Alexandria looked at him and replied dryly, "Oh, go ahead and find this amusing. I hope you will still be chuckling when I make you climb the stupid tree or roof." After walking for a bit longer she realized they were close to the bakery. Turning a corner she saw the building and glanced at the roof. The exceed didn't appear to be here so the tree was their next destination. They ended up at the giant tree in the park. She then turned to Laxus. "Up you go. She is probably up in some of the higher branches. God speed."

Celica was snoozing up on one of the higher branches and stirred when she heard a familiar voice. She figured it was Alexandria and fell back asleep. For giving Celica a hard time her owner could climb the tree for all she cared.

Laxus looked at her. "I wasn't..." Then made a sigh. "I can't believe I am doing this." He said as he tried to climb the tree. He saw Celica sleeping. "Hey. Wake up." He said as he grabbed her and brought her down to Alexandria.

Alexandria watched amused as Laxus climbed up the tree and then back down. She already knew from how Celica seemed a bit tense that bad things were to follow. "Hey Laxus I think-" She didn't get to finish as her exceed's eyes shot open and her claws sunk into his arm. Alexandria cringed a bit, she may have forgotten to check the condition of her exceed's nails recently.

Laxus shouted out. "Hey!" He said, pulling Celica off and handing her over to Alexandria as fast as he could. "You could have said something before I grabbed her."

Alexandria caught Celica and shook her head at the little exceed, "Tsk, tsk, tsk. Celica you don't go and claw up guild members you know." She then looked at Laxus, "I am sorry. I tried to warn you, but it was a bit to late." She frowned, she wished she had said something earlier.

Laxus made a smile. "Hey. It's alright."

Alexandria looked at him, "Hm, I guess." She gave a attempt at a small smile. "Now come on! I gotta grab my bag from my house and then we can finally head out!" Celica looked at her with a confused expression, and Alexandria's grin returned temporarily. "That is right you naughty kitty, we are going on a mission." With that she held Celica with one arm and began dragging Laxus with the other. "You are sooooo slow sometimes Blondie! Why?"

"Because you don't give me any time to react." He said jokingly and went along with her.

~~~~Meanwhile at the front of the guild~~~~~~

Chi and her pet Steak where looking at the door. "you think we should go in or run of it" steak huffed and she looked at him. "well you no help i may well just eat you stack" she looked at him with a glare. steak was not a scared of that she always tells him that. she just walked to the door and she followed. she pulled open the door as hard s she could so it could open. she was weak. she pulled even harder. "is it me or dose this thing not want to open" she let go of it and kicked it and it opend. "oh it was push" she said with a smile then walked inside with a smile. "lets do this" she said to herself and steak got onto her head.

Mirajane looked up at the door. "Why hello." She said as she walked over to Chi with a large smile on her face.

she looked up at the female then cheeked her out. "hummm not liking this not liking this at all" she said to herself with a evil smile "she reminds me of 'her'*" then smiled. "hello miss do you know where to sing up for the Fairy tail or am I in the wrong place?" she said still looking up at the girl. she was short looked around 9 to 10 years old. but she was way older then that.

*(we will meet her later or she will talk about her later)

"This is fairy Tail. You want to join?" Mira asked her. "Alright." Mira grabbed the magic symbol stamper. "Where do you want it?"

(ooc: I don't really think the stamper for the guild symbol really had a name. :P )

"where dose it have to be." she said with wonder. "could I put it on my Steak?" she ponits at the thing on her head. which tried to bite her finger.

Mira continued to smile. "Well you both can have one." She said. "You both would be apart of the guild."

Status
Not open for further replies.