FABLE: The New Heroes

And while they're beating him up, he'll be like, "Ungh... try... try to get your combat multiplier... even HIGHER-" *kicked in the face*

Oh god, another Revear bastard child XP

Oi, blame Reaver, not me. Guy gets around.

Hey, we already have two Maze-babies, so why not two Reaver-babies as well, amirite?

I should make a guy who's a descendant of the guild master from the first game. So like, when someone gets injured, he can be all "DO YOU HAVE ANY POTIONS OR FOOD?!"

Wasn't one of the loading screens in Fable 2 or a book in 3 a joke about that? That they found the Guild Master dead with the words "YOUR HEALTH IS LOW" scrawled in his head.

Wasn't one of the loading screens in Fable 2 or a book in 3 a joke about that? That they found the Guild Master dead with the words "YOUR HEALTH IS LOW" scrawled in his head.

Hehe, yesss. I remember that.
I'm not sure if it was supposed to be an easter egg or what, but it was amusing either way. xD

Yeah it must have been an easter egg, it's funny how they addin such details in all games that connect them even more:) Wasn't there a book at the start of Fable II that talked about some guy foretelling catastrophies and they came true in Fable III?

Yeah, I think you find it in the abandoned guild in II. I don't remember what it was called though. There's also some books that talk about Scarlett Robe from Fable I.

Would it be too late to join in? I want to put down interest.

And another Rever-bastard.

Also, if I was a Hero of skill, I would still be able to use magic, correct? Like make elemental bullets?

I don't see how that would be a stretch. It's the Clockwork lady's call, though.

If anything, the character could at least have like, augments in their guns or some such.

On a somewhat related note, was anyone going to try Fable: Heroes out? It just came out today on the Xbox Live marketplace. It's not exactly a real Fable game, but it still looks like it might be fun. :o

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

it's back :D

@Computron- I think the closest you can get to magical elemental bullets would be augments. 'Cause heroes of skill mainly use guns and no magic. Feel free to use augments and such though.

What's with all the Reaver kids? xD Raven feels left out, she's the only one descened from Briar Rose.

It seems like a fun game to keep you occupied until news about a Fable IV will be released:D

See it from the bright side Clockwork, Raven is special:)

and alone.....

Axel and Jace have made up bloodlines lol. so it's not that bad -.-" i don't think...

It's fine, don't worry PowerBass ^O^

'tis true!

Anyway, I saw that Fable:Heroes thing, but the characters were so adorable ^^; If I play it, I'll get distracted.

It seems like a fun game to keep you occupied until news about a Fable IV will be released:D

Hmm... HAS there been any new info released about that game? All I know is that it's supposed to come out next year sometime. Of course, deadlines are always getting pushed back in the video game industry, soooo... even that's not 100% solid.

Eheheheheeheheh xD *uncontrollable laugh* I just imagined a female Reaver :3 I could totally pull that off~ Aha! Just kidding, kidding ^^

lmao Clockwork xD
have Briar for a mom and Reaver for a dad.
IMAGINE THE OFFSPRING ;O

That'd be mildly terrifying, rated X-type things would happen xD