FABLE: The New Heroes

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
i'm interested to see more of Jace, hence the reason Vince's doggy is stalking him! Bwahaha! xD;;

lol don't worry. I'll have Jace all oiled up for you XD

....no pun intended but hey, if it works >=D

Anyway, I saw that Fable:Heroes thing, but the characters were so adorable ^^; If I play it, I'll get distracted.
I've been going on about it for a bit already, but I can't get over how adorable the Jack of Blades doll is. I want to hug the stuffing out of it.

Man, if they made real versions of those dolls, I would buy every single damn one of them. D:

...I mean, not literally every doll they produce, but all the different kinds.

...Okay, maybe that too. @_@;

@Computron- I think the closest you can get to magical elemental bullets would be augments. 'Cause heroes of skill mainly use guns and no magic. Feel free to use augments and such though.

What's with all the Reaver kids? xD Raven feels left out, she's the only one descened from Briar Rose.

It's because Reaver is a manwhore.

Was Briar Rose a womanwhore?

Also I sincerely apologize for Nesku. :( HE'S JUST HAD A CHILDHOOD THAT UTTERLY SCREWED HIM UP, HE'S REALLY A NICE KID.

Man, if they made real versions of those dolls, I would buy every single damn one of them. D:

I second that:D When even Jack of Blades looks huggable who can resist those figures if they were sold as dolls<3

Well, origionally I was going to make a Balverine (spelling) chatacter. Honestly I'm kinda

WOASNGDASLGHSDNAHKMDLHSDNHASDHD

School. Nuff said.

I don't think Briar Rose is a womanwhore *in deep thought*

reaver_from_fable_2_by_fer_nanda_ssk-d4p1l81.jpg

Someone buy it for me! NOW >:[

Just kidding, but it's so adorable~

ADJSJKHJKHDSJKHDSJKHDAKJS

REAVER

WANT

Woo, TWEWY sign up thread is done. Now I can freak and spaz while waiting for signups.

And by freak and spaz I mean gleefully post in Fable. <3

Me want Reaver doll<3 He's so cute in chibi form:)

Hmm... Did Kurtran miss Vince addressing him?

Yeah, I didn't actually see that. o.o

ALSO GUESS WHO'S POWER WENT OUT BECAUSE A SQUIRREL WAS A DUMBASS AND BLEW ITSELF UP?