[F4 A playing M] Who doesn't love a royal romantic affair? (Royal Romance RP Search)

Decadent Darkness

Edgebabby
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per week
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Hey! My name is Anna and I am looking for some good ol' fashion royal romance!

Basically, I am looking for someone to roleplay with some of my princess characters. I have a slew of them, one for every occasion. I am primarily seeking romance roleplay but a little bit of adventure tied in is completely fine with me. Here are some loose ideas I have.

Arrange Marriage: Pretty straightforward. Our kingdoms have decided to unite through marriage. Our two characters have a week to get to know each other before being bound together forever. Drama ensues

Forbidden Romance: This can go two ways. The first is that my princess falls in love with a commoner. The second is my princess falling in love with a rival kingdom's prince. Drama ensues

Kidnapped Princess: Another one that is pretty straightforward. We just would need to discuss why the princess is being kidnapped. Drama ensues.

Princess and 'The Big Bad': Very Beauty and the Beast. For some reason, my character is sent off to marry/be a sacrifice for your character. But some stuff happens and sparks fly. Drama ensues.

Long Lost Love: Our characters fell in love a long time ago, but something happens that causes them to separate (war, living far away, etc.). It's now several years later and the two reunite. Drama ensues.

All of these are set in the medieval setting but I might be convinced with a decent plot for modern. Fantasy elements are an option as well. We can talk about which plot you are interested in when you DM me. But first, some rules.

What I am looking for in a partner:

I try to stick to semi-literate to literate posting. A paragraph per post. at least. I also expect posts to be in third-person and have decent grammar and spelling (no one is perfect but at least try). I would also like if my partner would help create plots and play other characters for our main characters to interact with. I do want to go into more adult themes down the road, but in general, do not feel comfortable roleplaying with minors. Honesty, anyone under 21 is a stretch for me. (I am 29) My preferred place is discord as I like the organization of a server, but I am happy to stay here on the site if desired.

If you think that you fit this bill, dm me on here with what character you are thinking of using (name and brief description is fine), what plot you would be interested in, and some ideas on how to expand on that plot. If you do not have all of these things in your DM to me, I will not respond.

Thank you and have a great day!

• Love
Reactions: StareNation