F E A R L E S S - A Dystopian-Fantasy Action Roleplay INTEREST CHECK

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely interested.

I liked your 1x1 partner search thread a while back but never ended up following up on it.

Reactions: Valor
Hey, would you look at that. THE WHOLE FUCKING GANG'S HERE.

Well the original at the least.

As for everyone else, I'm not sure I will be able to guarantee spots for everyone. I will have to plan out how I'm going to do this as I was not planning for this much interest in such a short span of time.
If you're worried about spots, perhaps see how things go when character sheets are released? The chances are not everyone who expressed interest will make a CS (though it's still very possible). If you're thinking of making limited spots, will you do a system where you accept/deny CS's?

If you're worried about spots, perhaps see how things go when character sheets are released? The chances are not everyone who expressed interest will make a CS (though it's still very possible). If you're thinking of making limited spots, will you do a system where you accept/deny CS's?

Yeah. I was definitely planning on seeing who actually creates a CS and participates. Usually it's about half of the people who express interest actually join, but I would imagine it will still fill quickly with how quickly people expressed interest.

I will probably have to be picky when it comes to accepting/denying CS' as I feel like quality should be a better indicator of who joins rather than first come first serve. I'd like people to spend time on their characrers rather than rush them out the gate.

• Thank You
Reactions: Jakers
I will probably have to be picky when it comes to accepting/denying CS' as I feel like quality should be a better indicator of who joins rather than first come first serve. I'd like people to spend time on their characrers rather than rush them out the gate.
Yeah, I definitely agree with you there. Before I head off for the day, last question: how many spots do you think you'll create?

This has definitely caught my interest. I'll be keeping an eye on it, for sure.

Yeah, I definitely agree with you there. Before I head off for the day, last question: how many spots do you think you'll create?

Answered this a few hours ago.

Since so many people have offered to Co-GM I will probably do the logical thing and see who actually signs up for this before selecting people. I was thinking there would be 6-7 players originally, but might bump the number to 9-10 with the assistance of Co-GMs to help manage things unless people would unanimously prefer a smaller group to work with.

• Thank You
Reactions: Jakers
I'm willing to help co-gm or just play. How advanced is the non-magical technology out of curiousity?

I'm willing to help co-gm or just play. How advanced is the non-magical technology out of curiousity?

With some exceptions, everything is essentially modern with 10 or so years of advancement. Ballistic weaponry is still the norm for most people, for example.

The government however attempts to control as much technology as they can, which places a lot of people in a state of backwardness despite their advancements.

UPDATE: Might not be able to get the OOC out tonight. Still studying for an exam and wasn't really expecting this interest check to pick up so quickly.

As such, I'll probably be working on it Friday night, as I will have a lot of writing ahead of me to get all of the information out.

Reactions: Tsu
Well, glad I happened to see this one, sure as sure. Consider me interested, if you've the room of course!

Hey~hey^^!!

Boo likes this!! ;D

But just wanna know if this is a Stats and Dice RP?

Hey~hey^^!!

Boo likes this!! ;D

But just wanna know if this is a Stats and Dice RP?
Probably not stats and dice, no.

Unfortunately it would be very difficult for me to create a dice system for this.

Probably not stats and dice, no.

Unfortunately it would be very difficult for me to create a dice system for this.
K if thats the case then Boo L♥VES THIS^^!!

You have my interest if there'll be government spies.

Absolutley not nearly enough cyberpunk-fantasy-utopian themes out there.

Also drum and bass. takes me back :)

If you have open slots, i'd love to put my interest in. If not- just let me know!

Oh 2B is best Nier Waifu..

That being said I may be interested if spots are around at the time, couple others I know of potentially may be as well depending on the final product.

You have my interest if there'll be government spies.

Not sure about this yet. It is certainly a possibility, though.

If you have open slots, i'd love to put my interest in. If not- just let me know!

Nobody has been accepted yet. I think I'm going to go by the quality of people's character sheets to see who gets spots rather than first, come first serve. More people have expressed interest than I can currently take, but I am not sure how many of them will actually sign up yet.

Oh 2B is best Nier Waifu..

That being said I may be interested if spots are around at the time, couple others I know of potentially may be as well depending on the final product.

Yes she is, I've been spending a lot of time working on the props for my girlfriend's 2B cosplay so I've been looking at her design a little too much lately.

Glad to see a lot of people are interested. Now I have to finish the OOC once my exam is over.

I am also expressing my interest. Been looking for something that fits my interest and this might just seal the deal.

Oh, Good Luck in your exam, Val!

• Love
Color me interested, The Stormdancer series has sparked my writing needs lately, can't wait to see the CS!

Status
Not open for further replies.