Genres
Romance, Science Fiction, Modern, Fantasy
kMqT2ZR.png

A Roleplay by Valor
Co-GM(s): N/A

dEtzEkE.png

ExFPNZH.png

uj9x6Px.png

Yet somehow, humanity refused to die . . .

Cowering in fear, we sealed ourselves behind tall walls that reached so desperately towards the sky. Surrendering ourselves to this, the last of mankind gave what little reason they had left to radicalism. We embraced autocracy and religion as our saviors. The new government now controls every aspect of life, from where one works, to whom one should marry and even when and how somebody should die. People forgot long ago what it was that they feared beyond the walls, what evil creatures lurked beyond. They willingly give up their rights, their freedom and their love to be protected by which they cannot even remember.

The new government is brutal in their enforcement. Police suppression, murder and even genocide have become justified in order to protect the life we so desperately cling to. Those that control the government laugh at those that suffer beneath their heel. With every action, they rip away the humanity of those that they control. The people sit idly, convinced that the government protects us from the monsters we so vividly fear.

But we haven't been fooled. We are the FEARLESS, those that do not fear the unknown. We will free this world, even if we must tear this false utopia asunder. The damned fools, the only monsters you were supposed to fear are locked in these walls with you.

But don't worry, things will change very soon . . .

grXvQpf.png

M6GXmPC.png

F E A R L E S S - is a dystopian-fantasy action roleplay set in the city of VALHALLA. You are the member of the FEARLESS, a resistance group that seeks to dismantle the New Government and uncover the truths to the past. Accomplishing missions for this underground organization, you will work with other agents to accomplish missions and evade the ever watchful eye of the PALADINS, an elite group of hunters tasked with eliminating the resistance.

Random Notes:
  • I came up with this idea and wanted to gauge interest before I decided to flesh out more of the story.
  • This will probably be an "Advanced" RP, meaning posts will be required to meet certain standards.
  • I was thinking that the organization would have several classes and types of people that coexist within the group.
    Genetically modified war orphans that may have an affinity for special powers, ex-special forces that rely on conventional weapons and/or futuristic sword/bow users.
  • I was also wanting to incorporate magic into the story and characters, with people able to harness limited elements of magic.
  • The roleplay itself is heavily anime inspired, with characters having special abilities and a large focus on overcoming increasingly powerful foes.
  • The headquarters where characters would meet would be a hole-in-the-wall bar, where players receive missions and can branch off into different things. Not everyone will be at the same place at the same time.
  • Please bear with me as the idea is still in its infancy - I do not want to waste my time building up a world and an idea for a roleplay people would not be interested in.
  • I am looking for reliable GMs to help me build this world and discuss possible plot information with.

Thanks and hope to hear from some of you soon.

Last edited:
Heavily interested. Not 100% sure I'm willing to take a GM role, but I wouldn't mind discussing ideas and the like.

Reactions: Valor
That's fine. Extra GMs are not a necessity for this.

Thank you for showing interest.

Really interested in this idea. Lovin' the thematic and feel.
Wouldn't mind being a GM to help where needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm truly in love with this idea and wouldn't mind offering any GM assistance needed.^^

Hm... dropping a bit of interest here.

Very interested from what you have so far; I'll be sticking around to see where it goes.

For clarification, how many GM's would you be looking for, and how essential are they? Do you have ideas on where the plotline will go already, or would it be created from scratch with you and other selected GM's? I'll likely be joining as just a player if that's alright, but I'm interested in that nonetheless.

Always nice to find a weeb RP.

Pretty interested. I do love me some cyberpunk and weeb aesthetic.

For clarification, how many GM's would you be looking for, and how essential are they? Do you have ideas on where the plotline will go already, or would it be created from scratch with you and other selected GM's? I'll likely be joining as just a player if that's alright, but I'm interested in that nonetheless.

Probably 1 or 2 co-GMs at most. They're not that necessary, just something to help me. I notice my roleplays last considerably longer when I have people to help me organize things and help me keep people posting through the slower parts of the roleplay - since people seem to drop like flies once the action dies down. (Or while trying to build it up, even.)

I have a couple of ideas where the direction would go, but this is still an interest check where the world has not been completed yet. The idea still needs work before it has a satisfying beginning, middle and end planned out.

That's fine. Co-GMs are not completely necessary.

• Thank You
Reactions: Jakers
I'm interested too~

Also would not mind being a Co-GM!

Edit: Or should I say I'd very much like to be one?!

Last edited:
Guess I'll toss my hand into co-GMing as well, if you'll have me. Don't have the skills to weave dystopia by myself without basically dooming the entire cast with overcompetent NPCs, but I'm fairly confident in my ability to guilt-trip like, half of these interested peeps into posting.

At this rate if 3/4 of the cast is fine co-gming, that should mean we are more than capable of handling ourselves and keeping the rp organized lol.

Guess I'll toss my hand into co-GMing as well, if you'll have me. Don't have the skills to weave dystopia by myself without basically dooming the entire cast with overcompetent NPCs, but I'm fairly confident in my ability to guilt-trip threaten through character death in other RPs like, half of these interested peeps into posting.
Fix'd.

• Love
Alright. Everything looks good to me. I'll work towards putting together the OOC when I get home and opening sign ups. (Probably won't be up until late tonight as I have classes all day and then errands.) I will tag everyone who posted here just to make sure everyone gets the memo.

Since so many people have offered to Co-GM I will probably do the logical thing and see who actually signs up for this before selecting people. I was thinking there would be 6-7 players originally, but might bump the number to 9-10 with the assistance of Co-GMs to help manage things unless people would unanimously prefer a smaller group to work with.

Reactions: Tsu
I don't think I'd just do with "Hi I'd like to be a Co. GM too!" and seeing how everybody and their mother went "I don't mind but don't have to." I'm gonna be pushy and just repeat I just don't mind and would very much like to.

So have some random text:
I absolutely love world-building and dark themes or, well, breaking characters just in general? Going all rainbows and friendship is boring and doesn't really encourage growth. If I wouldn't be so bad at expressing myself, in terms of being a GM and writing information texts and such at the level I want to(Like ERode does for example), I would have gotten up a Group-RP long ago myself.

I'm not the type of person who will agree with you all the time and gonna speak my mind if I disagree with stuff(apparently a lot of Co.-GMs just do that I heard).

BUT the biggest advantage you'll get with this mess that I am you have access to a wide variety of german terms and all the chuunige behind it! You know, japanese love their german c: . Also I am usually pretty chill and deal quick with meaningless drama.

The roleplay concept sounds interesting. I'll definitely roleplay this out, if there's room.

BUT the biggest advantage you'll get with this mess that I am you have access to a wide variety of german terms and all the chuunige behind it! You know, japanese love their german c: . Also I am usually pretty chill and deal quick with meaningless drama.

Ja? Du sprechen sie Deustch? Ich kleinen studiert Deutche und Japanisch im
Universität.

I'm Japanese-American but I studied German in college a little. Not very good at it for lack of practice. I can understand it pretty well, though.

I like your drive, though. I will definitely consider your offer later once I know who is signing up.

As for everyone else, I'm not sure I will be able to guarantee spots for everyone. I will have to plan out how I'm going to do this as I was not planning for this much interest in such a short span of time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skyswimsky
I'll throw my card in for co-GM in particular. I quite enjoy running roleplays, and your OP is gorgeous as far as design goes. I can help with thread aesthetics in addition to roleplay management.

Status
Not open for further replies.