Everyone Wants to be Loved

Status
Not open for further replies.
He opens both his eyes and looks at her, "You really believe that? You think that someone like me can be loved? That some abomination like myself is lovable? I must be going crazy."

"You are not an abomination, and yes I do believe that you are loveable, I don't see any reason you couldn't be" her heat was still pounding in her chest as she talked to him, she really did believe he could be loved. Girls should be falling at his feet, not running from him. He was no abomination in her eyes, he was nothing less than gorgeous and she was amazed by him not afraid.

He couldn't believe his ears. Was this really the girl for him? She showed no sign of being afraid just concern and he wasn't sure but he had never known love even when he had been an angel. However he was positive. This feeling he was getting was definitely love. What else could it be? He had finally fallen in love and that person was loving him back, "It really worked...." he whispered very quietly, "Say girl. What is your name?"

"Rayne" she told him gently and smiled at him. She couldn't believe the way she was starting to feel. Her heart still pounded in her chest and she couldn't get it to calm down, it wasn't out of feat but something else entirely.

His heart skipped a beat he was sure of it. No one had ever smiled so softly or beautifully at him. Trying to regain his composure he nodded, "Rayne...it is a nice name. My name is Tomoya. Tomoya Issei."

She smiled a little more brightly at him "Tomoya" his name danced off her lips like a song and the feeling of just saying his name was wonderful. She got the sudden urge to wrap her arms around him, to just touch him. She blushed softly realizing just how close to him she was.

Lilith was searching for Tomoya.
"That stupid Tomoya! Just flying off like that! He's probably thinking of ending his life again. *sigh* Where is he anyway?" she said while flying worriedly.

Scanning the buildings, she finally saw him and surprised when she saw him talking to a girl no less!

"Oho! What do you know? That bastard! Did he finally meet his destined other?" she said to herself as she flew towards them.

He brought his wings back to him folding them behind them his back but not making them disappear. He looked up and saw Lilith then he chuckled quietly to himself, "God dammit Lilith you are always looking out for me...." he sighs then looks Rayne and sees her blush, "Why do you blush right now Rayne?"

"I um, no reason" she smiled softly and stepped away from him a little then turned to see Lilith flying toward them. She watched the girl fly and was stunned by the beauty and gracefulness of it.

He waved Lilith over, "She is a friend of mine but nothing more. She is constantly trying to look out for me." he sighed as she got closer, "I think she doesn't know the meaning of giving up."

Rayne chuckled softly "I'd say that's probably a good thing, I wouldn't give up on you either" she said the last part more quietly not really meaning for it to be said out loud.

He looked at her in surprise having heard her because of his supernatural hearing, "M-me?"

Realizing he heard her she turned to face him again and nodded "yes you"

He wanted to hug her but he stood there in shock as his muscles locked up, "Are you serious?" someone was willing to do things for him?

She smiled sweetly at him "absolutely" she wasn't sire why she was feeling so strongly for him, she had only just met him, but then again anyone else would have been freaked out by him.. Not her, she was different and she knew that. She had ways gotten attached to people easily but this was odd even for her.

Why did she feel so strongly for him? Why did he feel so strongly for her? He had no idea and was getting lost in the moment as Lilith continued to get closer. He had never fallen for anyone before so this was all new to him, "Why?"

She stood there for a moment wondering that her self. Choosing her words carefully she finally answered "because I.. I care about you" her words were gentle and a little scared of what he might think about her caring for him already, but she did and couldn't really explain why.

"Y-you do?" he couldn't believe it. He had to be dreaming. There was no way this girl could care about him after just meeting.

She nodded slightly "I can't really explain why, it's just. There is something about you, and I really do" she hoped this wouldn't scare him away or cause him to think she was crazy or anything like that. They had just met after all but she could feel it, there was just something about him that made her feel this way. Her mother had always told her that when you find the one, you will know right away. she had never believed it until now.

"All I can do is believe you. I see the truth in your eyes and you haven't spoken a lie yet." he smiled softly, "I feel myself being drawn to you even though we just met. I can't quite explain why though.."

Status
Not open for further replies.