Everyone Wants to be Loved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her heart began to race again from his words and she smiled up at him "I can't explain it either. I was thinking about something my mother used to tell me, but I don't know if it's true or if this is what she meant.. But it seems to be the only explanation I can think of" she didn't really want to tell him this but if he was feeling the same way then it must be true and she wanted him to know what she thought it was and maybe he was feeling as strongly for her as she was for him. 'I have to be dreaming' she thought to herself. She hoped she was wrong though.

"What did your mother used to say?" he was suddenly curious and intrigued by this girl's past. The girl he found himself falling in love with after just meeting her.

"She used to tell me that when I found the one.. I would know right away.. It would be an instant, overwhelming, connection and I would feel myself falling faster than I ever have" she watched him for a reaction expecting the worst or to be laughed at.

He smiled, "I feel like I have heard that saying before. I like it. It also makes sense for what I am feeling right now."

She smiled at him "you feel it too then?" She couldn't help but feel like this wasn't real, she was going to wake up any minute and want to just fall right back into this amazing dream.

"I do. And it doesn't feel real. I feel like this is a dream and I am going to wake up any second."

She laughed softly in disbelief. "I was just thinking the same thing"

He laughed lightheartedly, "One can only hope this isn't a dream. If it is a dream then I would find you and fall in love again." he stated simply as if it was the only answer.

"Well if it is, I'm up here every night.. So you'll know where to find me" she smiled at him as a small blush began to creep into her cheeks.

His silver eyes reflected a little from the glow of the moon, "Then I know where to find you." he smiled at her his eyes locking with hers.

She kept her eyes locked with his, her heart racing in her chest feeling as though it would just jump right out. She wanted to touch him, to be held by him. She was so caught up in him she completely forgot about Lilith coming toward them. At that moment he was the only one there, no city, no noise, just him.

It felt time was slowing and he was being absorbed into darkness until all that was there was him and her. His silver eyes staring softly into her green ones as they stood there unsure of what to do. He wanted to hold her in his arms feel her body pressed against his but he found all he could do was slowly clench and unclench his hands as he imagined her in his arms. Managing to break the stillness he took a slow step forward to her to cover the last couple feet between them so they were just a couple inches away.

As he got closer to her it felt as though she couldn't breathe, the air had just been ripped from her lungs but she liked the feeling. When he was only a few inches away she gently placed her hand on his chest, needing to touch him, unable to control it anymore. Her eyes never leaving his as she touched him. Her hands were shaking and she couldn't make them stop.

He instinctively flexed his toned chest then relaxed when he grew accustomed to the feel of her hand on his chest. Gently reaching up he softly places his hand on her waist as they stand there. The slight shaking of her hand could be felt as he couldn't help but look into the soft shades of her eyes.

She stepped a little closer when he place his hand on her waist, closing any distance between them so she was against him. The feel of his body against hers sent shivers down her spine in the most pleasurable way. She slowly slid her hand up his chest to the back of his neck and brought the other up with it and locked her fingers together behind his neck.

Silently he moved his other hand to her waist as well as she came closer till they were touching sending a shiver down his spine. He wraps his arms around her waist clasping his hands together and leaning forward ever so slightly.

She got up on her tiptoes and kissed his lips softly, she wasn't sure if she should have but she couldn't help it anymore. Being that close to him was driving her insane and she desperately wanted to feel his lips on hers.

He widens his eyes in surprise but then closes his eyes using his magic to create a veil of darkness hiding them from sight. Leaning in closer pressing his lips to hers he feels like he is in heaven again. Her lips were soft and felt like the world could just disappear if they stayed like this.

She kissed him agaon, this time more passionately. She could stay like this with him forever it was like nothing she has ever felt before and it blew her mind how intense her feelings were.

Status
Not open for further replies.