Eureka Academy: First Semester [SU/OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfectly fine. I'll make a brief post now.

mine's been a little hectic latly as well...lol though anyone besides Gavin hasn't seen it. Most of you forgot about me! hahaha
I'm joining in after the missions over.

There is so much Dominus on the Reagent Mission.

I won't post for Orin until if/when we get a post from Ashling. She has been gone for over a week, so I'll give her a few more days. If she doesn't post, what should I do?

Well more than likely Squee will put a fire under her arse now that you've said something. Or I'll put a fire under his arse. There's fire and there's an arse involved.

Hmmm.... I'm not sure. Maaaaaaaybe....

Yes... You will let me have what it takes to start the fire. you know you want to see me with fire.

Oh all right.

WOO!!! THANK YOU LOVE!!! -Goes to grab a lighter and lots of other fire stuff-

She's in bed, but I'll be sure to nag her in the morning.

Hey guys. I've been really busy and stressed with school lately. I was told that my group is waiting on me, I apologize. : / Until this morning all I had heard was that nothing new had been posted. I don't have time to read and post right now, but I will get it up by tonight.

Edit for clarity- I was literally told that nothing new had been posted for my group and that there was no need for me to get on. Then all of a sudden I hear this morning that people want to set a fire under my arse. -.-

Again, sorry for the delay, I have been thinking about the RP, I was just told that nothing new had happened. Otherwise, I swear I would have posted a while ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
-Walks in carrying a huge bag containing 50 pounds of different things to start fires with- Wait... I got all this stuff to start a fire... and... now i cant? ... Oh well. ill just burn someone else. -Walks out whistling-

Do you have the RP watched? It should alert you when new posts are made though sometimes it fucks up. But I also understand school stuff. This is just my way to unwind so I make a point to do it as much as possible to relax. You wouldn't believe how amazingly relaxing sexytimez RPs are.

Hey, I found it very relaxing even though it was giving me crazy new ideas for sexytimez with my boyfriend. Even if that yaoi was getting heated. Death sleep is right; I think I've finally caught up on sleep. That or my need to sleep for longer than the average person is at it again.

lol yeah, it was pretty great!

.....nose'z!!!
you get to wake up first!!! XP you start the rp today.

attention all others...try not to forget my lovely little (tall as shiza) Sarrus again ok! he'll be here eventually! well, not here HERE...but you know what i meant!

Tall is right but hey, fun timez are fun. And I'm already working on that post.

I do have the thread watched, but I'm only in this RP, so I wasn't even checking the webpage.

Status
Not open for further replies.