Eureka Academy: First Semester [SU/OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So who are we still waiting on to sign up/go?

I think we're good.

sweet.

On my end I'll just be waiting for the missions to start before posting ^_^

I'm anxious to start!

yes, im also quite curious to see how the action will unfold ^_^

Mission 1
-Orin (leader)
-Marco
-Ashling

Mission 2
-Hibiki (leader)
-Bobby the robot (who is actually a golem)
-Revers
-Masami

Mission 3
-Soren (leader)
-Grimm
-Alisa
-Walther

That looks to be the final rosters and it looks as though that everyone who hasn't already said something beforehand about waiting until the mission starts has posted. Given this lovely progress, once I get back home in a few hours, I'll be posting up the mission starts for all of you. Now a bit of exposition on how the missions work. For the most part, I won't be leading any of them unless they're story missions that were set in place by myself. As it is, you may have noticed that each of the missions had someone about two ranks higher with leadership or supervision next to the rank. These are the people who will be running the missions and handling the NPCs for the most part; Spoilers... Right now, that's myself, Incubus, and myself. From what I've seen, our higher ranks are all people who've RPed for awhile and probably have their own RPs under their belts so I have no issue with giving them limited reign on their missions to control non-essential NPCs. For those among the higher ranks that don't feel comfortable with such things, you can always hang with Hibiki who will more often than not be doing higher rank missions.

So to recap:
  1. I'll be posting mission starts in a few hours
  2. Missions will be handled GM-wise by the leader of the mission (for the most part)
  3. Leaders, this is your chance to try out GMing and see how you handle it before we get really in depth with story; if you find out you can't handle the leadership, it's alright, I have safeguards so don't worry.
  4. Leaders, if you need any help, there are plenty of us who have done this before; don't be afraid to ask.
  5. This will be how non-story missions will be taken care of.
  6. Story missions will be taken care of by myself and/or whomever's story arc it is.

posted with my 3 guys

Just for the record... Ayrie is male.

lol, you didnt specify sooo... lol

but will edit now

Yeah, that's on me. If it weren't for the fact that he's going to be important later on and that he's a personal character of mine, I wouldn't mind so much but as it is he's very close to me. Squee can attest to that.

lol, it;s cool, i know the feeling pretty well lol.

For the record, I've finished the post I started this morning.

Heads up, Rever will be the third person to show up to the mission, so one more and then I make my post, just because...I said so.

You'll be the last one and keep watching.

Cheshire cat teacher

My first favourite.

Right...I can count, I swear. I'll post tomorrow probably. Too tired and a bit drunk to post tonight. Just a bit.

Hey, Mishra is flippin amazing!! He's, like, total awesomesauce!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.