Ethical Question

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Can you?

• Mos Def

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • No

Votes: 16 53.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope I live to see the day when everyone is totally equal and we can poke fun at and shove each other around without worrying about barriers. But progress will be slow, and history leaves marks that are still healing.
Basically the ideal I'm working for.
Though I tend to do it in the "Be the change you want to be" approach.

Which, one can easily argue is a poor way for me to handle it since I'm acting like an ideal future, not a reaction to the present.
@Seiji Well, not really. I'm just trying to figure out what she's saying. Because I honest to god don't understand. I'm not joking. The closest I get is "lol you're wrong because several hours of youtube videos" and "google is never wrong."
Don't worry, you're not alone. I also literally can't understand what she's trying to say.
[3]

I've tried (and failed) enough times to try to translate a single word in her posts that I just instinctually scroll right past them now.
Though she makes her posts big enough that I still get enough glimpses to realise it's just as foreign as the last time.

ZlZDJXg.png

• Love
Reactions: Darog and Brovo
We can't say niggas anymore.

13 to 11. What a short lived privilege that was.

We can't say niggas anymore.

13 to 11. What a short lived privilege that was.
I guess you could say that our privilege was...

1148-2abdd057cb1faa9cfb2f6128904cefbb.jpg

Checked.

REMEMBER KIDS, TO ALWAYS MAKE DISTINCTIONS BETWEEN "CAN", AND "SHOULD".

AND ESPECIALLY FOR THE KIDS STRUGGLING THROUGH U.S. HIGH SCHOOL HISTORY:

The First Amendment (Amendment I) to the United States Constitution prohibits the making of any law respecting an establishment of religion, impeding the free exercise of religion, abridging the freedom of speech, infringing on the freedom of the press, interfering with the right to peaceably assemble or prohibiting the petitioning for a governmental redress of grievances. It was adopted on December 15, 1791, as one of the ten amendments that constitute the Bill of Rights.

WHAT ALL THAT HULLABALLOO: ELECTRICA BOOGALOO MEANS IS THAT THE U.S. GOVERNMENT CANNOT TELL YOU TO SHUT THE ENTIRE WHOLE COMPLETE FUCK UP.

YOUR FELLOW U.S. CITIZENS CAN, IN FACT, TELL YOU TO NOT ONLY TO SHUT UP BUT GO ON COLORFUL RANTS ON WHY YOU SHOULD AND WHETHER OR NOT YOU SHOULD PROBABLY GO OUTSIDE AND PET A DOG, EAT SOME ICE CREAM, BREATHE IN FRESH AIR, AND LOOK DIRECTLY INTO THE SUN.

TL;DR DON'T USE "FREEDOM OF SPEECH" WHEN Y'ALL SO OBVIOUSLY MEAN, "I WANNA SAY THIS SHIT AND NOT HAVE CONSEQUENCES THAT I FIND HURTFUL TO MY EGO."

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO, MEAN OLD OBFUSCATING KOORI

tumblr_n4ppo2WzOT1s8y41do1_500.gif

I was waiting for the big text, y'know...

And now I can finally take my leave.

13 to 13, game on.

Niggas I want to say this shit and not have consequences hurtful to my ego.

Jesus tittyfucking Christ, thank you Koori.

Just because you (I am using a universal "you" from here on out, so no one things I am personally attacking them, or whatever) can physically say it doesn't mean you should. Just because black folks say it to one another, doesn't mean you get to. You're not entitled to be part of any demographic. What gets me, though, is WHY IS IT SO FUCKING IMPORTANT THAT YOU GET TO SAY IT OR NOT?

In the entirety of the english goddamn language, can you not think of ANY OTHER WORD TO USE THAT MEANS "FRIEND" OR "PAL" OR "CHUM"? Why do you HAVE to use "nigga" when talking to your black friends? You'll never learn every dialect and language in the world, and no one has their panties in a twist about that. So why is this a big deal?

• Thank You
Reactions: Sidhe
ITT: white people

tumblr_mvj6prvi1e1smjeypo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.