Can you?

• Mos Def

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • No

Votes: 16 53.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on being more of a shit poster than Gwazi, Koori.

I mean, I see how you're tryin' fill in after my posts'n shit Ser. But it's a mad dash to get this firey hot mess over and done with. So, like, if you were anglin' to say some witty shit it'd be best to just get on with it.

God bless us for giving us haute couture tho.

Honkey...

Gwazi-bro was never a professional shitposter in the first place.

And the funniest thing about haute couture, if you can find photos from magazine spreads they can substitute for some really cool character images. 'Course it helps if you can navigate who does what and when they did it but if you know your shit you can get anything from space explorers to librarian but without that musty cat lady look.

Honkey...

Gwazi-bro was never a professional shitposter in the first place.

Your obvious boner for Gwazi aside, I wasn't aware people got paid to be professional shit posters. And I stand by what I said.

Your obvious boner for Gwazi aside, I wasn't aware people got paid to be professional shit posters. And I stand by what I said.
This raging slab of wood I have obviously isn't for Gwazi, do you not see all of the models here?

I'm a growing boy you know.

But yeah, they make about 11 bucks an hour, it's a decent career path.

*See's my Shitposting Master title is being revoked*

421566_110052819134743_1827862103_n.jpg

What a thing to wake up to. Gwazi posting blatantly racist shit and the Kooryu fighting back with... fashion?

Akso, Gwazi, stop acting like a /b/ reject, goddamn son.

... why hasn't this been locked? -__-' You guys know this can be both an 'ethical question' and a shitpost bait thread, right?

Is it a fashion war you want?

3b5fcaba8cafee00710ab3d83862615478785dac0143c0ce28307d2b97ab9307.jpg

... why hasn't this been locked? -__-' You guys know this can be both an 'ethical question' and a shitpost bait thread, right?
tumblr_m1h5w4z4ts1qe7736o1_500.gif

Neither of them can hear you. They're in their own worlds right now, high above us on the clouds.

• Thank You
Reactions: Hana
Status
Not open for further replies.