Etera: Harbingers of Death(OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got back from the obligatory second Thanksgiving. I'll have a post up soonish. Pretty sluggish right now.

Understand I've been on my phone the entire time to make posts and it's drained my battery, all because of being out of WiFi and not having a pc next to me while I was at my grandparents in another city from home. In a little while I got to go to work

@Karakui, that sounds great. That's what we'll do, though now we have to think of how they summon the power to make this, and if it's potentially dangerous to do this. Usually there's danger in just about every touch subject such as this, and I never mentioned or thought about the dangers of closing them.

Well the crystals that had been knocked around afterbeing sent flying from Freya hitting the storm golem with Mjolnir, those could form an energy portal which could be the rift

Reactions: Kelsi Kitsune
Posted! Making Sado be attached to Amiel because I find it funny <3

Note: if more than two people are involved in an interaction, pretty please wait for all parties to post, so we don't clutter the IC with deleted posts.

Same here, goodnight everyone! I love ALL the posts. You're all awesome.​

Sorry about not posting this past day or two. This thanksgiving weekend has been a bit of a chore. Anywho, starting tomorrow night I'll get my next post up ASAP and be back to making my daily posts with you all.

No worries! We're not going anywhere, so take time if you need it.

NOTE TO ALL PLAYERS

Okay, so we're going to need to get everyone in a single area soon, maybe within the next page or two. I'll make a new area within today or tomorrow, that we can all meet. This way, people can exchange interactions, and team up with different players for a while. If you have sub-plots that need to be enacted before everyone meets, I'd advise you all to work towards enacting them sooner. There will be a big boss fight in about 3-5 pages that you will need to bring your very best for, and you might be asked to lose a character. MIGHT. That's not to say anyone or everyone will or won't, so if you'd rather not lose an essential character, now is the time to tell me.

Am currently waiting on a reply post to happen, that way something could happen between Tlilpotonqui and Sado also with the Rift that needs to be fully closed

Gimme a sec and I'll get my post rearing to go! :D

Aaaaand posted. By the way, shouldn't we leave control over the Golem (and other boss type monsters) to one person instead of the whole group? Not that I don't enjoy your guys creative responses, but I think it'd make things go smoother and be a little less confusing if we assigned people to certain NPC related events like these. That and maybe we could assign a post order when it comes to battles?

I don't mind either way, but its food for thought.

@Lord of Dragons, I think I'll give Felix another day or two, and then we'll have to scrap his characters, or something. I don't want this to die, but I have a feeling it might.

I'm sorry for all the work everyone has put into this, only to have it end on the second page. In the future, I'll only allow a few people to join, and only allow people who are really serious and actually roleplaying. Feel free to use your characters anywhere else, they're your creations after all. Hope to see them in other awesome roleplays.

It's alright Isaki, we could do a time skip into the boss battle and say that his characters have ran away for a temporary time being, the rift could be closed and that could be that

by the way @GlassTrinity, when deciding on the whole idea of how certain things worked to begin with @Isaki Mori said in the beginning that this wasn't really going to be lore heavy and we could help out making some of the places in the world as well, which is what had led to us figuring out how to close the rifts on page 8, so I don't think that the GM minds what happened there, because @Karakui came up with the idea of making an anti rift, and i was the one who was planning it out in my post. So we are still going on the lore thing as how the GM had stated technically.

which reminds me that i have to get some of my places up, such as the place for the Shade's Fate's Hand HQ and such, and also Mycel's Mushroom Island

Status
Not open for further replies.