Etera: Harbingers of Death(OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then I guess I misinterpreted what Mycel wanted? I'm not entirely sure anymore.

well i'm mainly going with with the flow on that one, because technically he needs to arrange them and put them into a pattern to make the anti rift

Falon: "Look Mycel, I gathered all the crystals you asked for!"
Mycel: "What, no what have you don-!"
*gathering pieces re-summons Golem*
*EXPLOSIONS*
*Hilarity ensues*

Reactions: CrimDemon
Just read Karakuri's post, and yeah it's a little off. It's like she just skipped over Falon getting the rest of the crystals and Mycel doing his anti rift thing. Although if we do just roll with it then we can put this Golem mess behind us and move on to some social interactions. :3

I call dibs on the toothpick FYI.

Sorry, I did put a little OOC note at the top of the post but I guess it wasn't very visible. I had pretty much typed out the entire thing when Lord posted for Mycel so I was like "fuck it" and I made the post jump forwards a bit to after Mycel had already completed the ritual.

Well that's a bit of fast tracking don't ya think, i mean Mycel technically hasn't finished the ritual yet

So who would it be next? Rinel and Amiel, yeah?

I believe I could post something up. I'll work on a post in between commissions tonight.

I'm very sorry everyone, I haven't got a single motif for any of my threads until Lords last post here. I'll have a post up as soon as I can, sorry again.

Reactions: Felix Eriquel
Gomenasai, minna! I've been away for the weekend because we had a friend come over. I hope I didn't miss anything!

Hope everyone is still interested.. I think I'm waiting for Felix(?), I think? I'm not sure, I haven't looked in a day or two.

More than sure I've posted, unless my computer just flat out didn't give me a notification..

Status
Not open for further replies.