Etera: Harbingers of Death(OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, your right it is Thanksgiving isn't it. Hope everyone has a splendid holiday then!

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Nice too meet you, @GlassTrinity xD I hadn't been Alerted of your presence until just now. I like Freya, nice character x3 Love norse mythology as well as Arthurian myth. Falon will take well to her, seeing as he is based on physical weapons alone, barely any magic to work with at all. You'll most likely be the black smith for him xD Trust you to make something cool!

@Isaki Mori I do enjoy your angel. Very mysterious! I feel like she will be rash and hurtful due to her time away from her home and how touchy she'll be from it. Probably the reason she's more of a Neutral-Evil than anything xD just evil for the fact that she is angry and finds no other way to get home. Either way, I look forward to her interactions with us. Just a heads up: Sado will love being there to rip people to shreds and slow the plot line every so often <3

@CrimDemon Sorry if you're a bit overwhelmed > - <; I know we're kind of all over the place at the moment, BUT! You have a full choice of following the party we're creating. Which seems to the the Harbringers Qa and Akuri, Mycel, (Shiome, maybe?), and Falon at the moment. Could get larger with Rinel and Freya if she joins.

May I remind everyone that they are Free to use this starting time to develop a larger city basically ANYWHERE? It'd be recommended! Something to give us somewhere to go in the future to see a character you've got up your sleeve or something x3

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone. Have a good one.

• Useful
Reactions: 2 people
@Felix Eriquel Thanks! I agree that she and Falon will probably do well together. When the time comes that you need a weapon designed I'm more than happy to help out. ;3

As far as other locations go I wouldn't mind coming up with a new location for Etera. Obviously it'll have to go through Isaki first, but I've got the time (and a very large folder of background images) to work on it. But for now, golem hunting!

I like that Sado and Freya have somewhat similar magical abilities, but at the same time contradict each others personalities a lot. If the story goes in the right direction I think they could have some pretty interesting encounters. :D

Sado is my comedic relief, Etera Backstory plot-device, Somewhat over-powered mess, and the love of my roleplaying right now xD I love to write for him.

Reactions: Kelsi Kitsune
I love all the characters. I'm taking a liking to Riniel, Shiome, and Freya at the moment, as well as the two following Riniel. Now that I've made her, Qo-Ja'Tahr isn't really made to my liking, but nonetheless, I'll have to think something for her soon. If there are no others near the golem, I'll get something up for that, but otherwise I'll have her wait, as she's actually a shy person. Nekos/Khajiit follow the same path as in skyrim, in that most people don't like their kind, so she probably won't last long.

It's probably more of a she doesn't fit the roleplay thing. Who's to say. Time to read Karakuis post!

@Felix Eriquel, Sado sounds about like an eccentric Masaomi Kisa. Oh I love where this is all going. The more I read, the better it gets ^-^ Yep, that's Kida for sure X)

@Isaki Mori what do you mean by "unraveling of time"? Hasn't time already kinda been unraveled given it doesn't actually progress anymore? What would unraveling time actually do to the world?

Reactions: Kelsi Kitsune
@Karakui, time has been stopped, and everything essentially put in a pocket of reality of sorts, while it is corrected. Unraveling time would cause a massive fault, which in turn would cause time to move forward and backwards at the same time, and at incredible speeds, faster than the universe can expand, which is essentially what it's all about. Once there is no more past, present, or future, the universe our characters are in ceases to exist.

Wouldn't that screw with EVERYONE's subplots?

That's why there's multiple ways we can go. There can be a confrontation before, or after, there can be a change of heart before the whole thing happens, there's theoretically an infinite number of ways to go. Though I really do want to see a battle. A very pivotal moment in the story, where everything hangs in the balance. Like a stereotypical anime or hero movie. I'm a sucker for those things.

I'm currently waiting for @Lord of Dragons to post, so he can stay caught up in the encounter between his character, Amiel, Riniel, and Sado. Also, be prepared @Felix Eriquel, Amiel will likely be ready to fight. After all, she is in an unknown reality with people who never existed in her own.

It just occurred to me to ask... How DO Harbingers close time fractures? Death said they'd know when they needed to but...

That I haven't really thought of, so maybe now is a good time to decide?

I think it could be one of two things. It could either be an on contact kind of thing, like, if you touch the rift with your left hand / right foot / third boob, it'll close, or it could be a spoken ritual. Other things probably wouldn't keep it an anime kind of style, which is the impression I had been getting.

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
@Karakui, it could be a combination of the two. And though it would really make much difference to implement this, it could also depend on the characters performing these with all their heart, like their actions have to have true want behind them.

@Lord of Dragons, that's fine. I'll be waiting. I just wanted to wait for you to make a post to catch up with us. Didn't want to leave you behind. Got a bit sidetracked typing this, gomenasai.

Reactions: Felix Eriquel
Status
Not open for further replies.