Etera: Harbingers of Death(OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're welcome. Sorry for the delay. Had some family business and Certification tests to do.

will be posting tomorrow, it turned into a late night and i am sick

It's actually a giant island forest filled with nothing but fungi, mostly mushrooms though, and is actually not entirely inhabitable unless if given properly charmed/enchanted equipment. After pirates try to raid the island, they begin to die because of an overdose of natural toxins in the air, this is why the charmed/enchanted equipment is there. When people begin to figure this out, which is a secret of the island, you really aren't supposed to speak anything about the island. Because whoever visits is never supposed to tell anyone the enchantment spells, fungal species or anything whatsoever. After centuries of being around the species of fungi have come to cross breed spores and it has led to different types of fungi on the island. That's why only certain people are allowed on the island. There are also strict restrictions as to who can come on to the island. No researchers, prospectors, armies, bandits, thieves, or mages of any kind unless allowed by Mycel himself. Most of the good on the island is inedible except to the mushroom people, as it is poisonous to other people besides them. Cannot forget, no animals for the trip either, they could turn into a fungal creature of sorts, and don't eat any food given unless if it's food they found outside of the island, otherwise you might as well not head there at all except for the soup, as that's the only edible thing there for other nonplant like people. There's a short summary, now I'm going to lie down and sleep, as I am tired.

Sounds like an amusement park to me...

I'll get a post up for Akuri that'll close up the Golem issue by the end of today.

Reactions: Kelsi Kitsune
Also, should we kill her off, or should we leave her alive somewhere as an NPC or something?

The rift has sucked her inside of it at it's max potential, sending her to another world or something so we never see here again

Reactions: Kelsi Kitsune
I.. I think there is some conflicting information from Mycel, @Lord of Dragons, and Shiome, @Karakui, here..

-Mycel had Falon gather two of those shards.
-Shiome was reportedly gathering them as if they weren't far from one another.

Should we just say that she nabbed the shards from Mycel and Falon?

Possibly, but I thought that Mycel was going to work on an anti rift and he hasn't finished yet

Read her newest post in the IC, it'll explain what I'm talking about

Yeah, kinda. It can obviously be explained rather easily oocly, but it's still kinda hit me with a pet-peeve.

@Lord of Dragons, I think that's a bit harsh, even for the nature of this roleplay.if we do that, we might as well have it implode and explode simultaneously, and spew her blood, muscles, bones, and guts, all over the place, which I'd rather not have anything extremely gory, just yet.

no just act as a port to some other dimension, not kill her like that

Plot twist, she travels through dimension after dimension doing the same thing over and over in an endless loop. No, imn joking

Personally I think we should leave Crim's character alone for the time being. We've got enough to deal with right now for our characters, but when the time comes we can use her character as a means of foreshadowing other events that we want to do.

Also on this Crystal gathering subject you guys were on, I thought Mycel needed new crystals to combat the Golem's crystals. When I read that Falon went off to get the Golem's crystals I was like "Wait. No. Wat are you doing you? Wrong crystals bro!" Which is why I left Freya on standby/guard duty until you guys could gather up what you needed to send the Golem off properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.