ESE - My Dream World is an MMO

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd think our teachers would have a bit of sympathy as well, NOPE HOMEWORK FOR DAYS EHEHEHEHEH.. I hate high school

It'll be over before you know it and then all of a sudden you'll be graduating from college and wishing you could go back to the "simple life" of homework. Then again, you probably hear that from a lot of adults. lol

-slaps hand- Bad, Lady, bad! Becoming a nosy adult already!

Koero is adorable.

Aww but I love you *huggles*

Haha she's so naive xD

Yay! I'm loved! I'm loved! -huggles back- I remember everyone telling me in AP classes that we were a bunch of slackers and would NEVER survive in college and that classes were SO MUCH harder. My AP classes were approximately 5x harder than any college course I ever took. Of course, I also majored in journalism. So yeah, looking back, it was all easy and I stressed out over nothing.

Not saying you should slack off or anything, missy!

I'm trying so hard not too >.< But my AP class is kicking my ass..

What are you planning to go for in college?

Oooooh! Then yes, you are definitely allowed to gripe about school! I sincerely wish you much luck in finishing out this school year. You can do it!:D

But you'll have this summer to recuperate! And AP Gov, in my opinion, is one of the harder classes and you'll have that done!

Reactions: Adira
ACT is rough. But your writing certainly didn't reflect how drained you are- it was beautiful!

APs and homework are rough, my friend. I sympathize with you heartily.

Wow, okay, sorry for my disappearance- I had an all-day thing Sunday, and yesterday was scarified for driving.

While I do plan on posting today, you're certainly welcome to beat me to it if you find time!

Hullo, hullo! Just checking in to see how everyone is doing. :)

Hi! ^^ I'm here. Just waiting for someone else to reply before I do... so I can have Ren be a stick in the mud some more XD

Status
Not open for further replies.