ESE - My Dream World is an MMO

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. c: I'm letting Bantay suffer over potentially losing the animals for a little while longer.

I'm currently on vacay so my posts are non existent

Yay! Glad to see y'all. ^^ Anyone else had plans for this long weekend? Hubby and I were supposed to drive down to the States for a Cracker Barrel [my absolute favourite restaurant ever!] dinner and a relaxing weekend, but sadly our new car registration did not come in time. -sigh- So we've been weeding and raking up leaves and branches instead. I've heard tell it's supposed to snow tomorrow. :O I sure hope not! There's nothing worse than a slushy spring snow on Easter Sunday!

Please, anything but snow! I think that actual tears will come from my eyes if it snows.

Cracker Barrel is really nice- you don't have them up by you?

As a Californian, I have never heard of Cracker Barrel in my life. :/ We have Black Bear Diner, though, so that's pretty cool.

Well, it snowed on Easter. The weather really was backwards this year. We had a green Christmas and a snowy Easter. Thankfully, it's only been raining since, so all of it has melted by now. Crossing my fingers that it's the last of it for this season!

Filia, I am so sad that you don't have a Cracker Barrel near you! They are a southern restaurant chain that has slowly been making its way all across the nation. They are really popular along the east coast. I know there's one in Montana, but I don't know if they go any farther west than that or not. The best thing about Cracker Barrels [besides the good Southern cooking] is that they decorate their walls with antiques and have old country stores. I love browsing the old-fashioned candies that you just can't get anywhere else for a decent price. They're also known for their rocking chairs. They always have them lined up along their porches so you can sit down and play a game of checkers while you're waiting and they are soooo comfortable! One of these days I'm going to buy one and cart it back here to Canada. Gosh, I miss living in southern US sometimes.

Nay-Nay, here's a picture of a Cracker Barrel so you can envision one...

CRACKER+BARREL+RESTAURANT+LAKE+PARK%252CVALDOSTA+GEORGIA%252CCracker+Barrel+Old+Country+Store+Valdosta+GA..JPG

sCracker+Barrel-Inside_DSC2858.jpg

CRACKER+BARREL+Old+Country+Store+Gift+Shop,+Cracker+Barrel+Casual+Restaurant.JPG

Okay, so I found more than one. xD There! You have your own virtual tour of the best restaurant chain the US can offer.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Well, it snowed on Easter. The weather really was backwards this year. We had a green Christmas and a snowy Easter. Thankfully, it's only been raining since, so all of it has melted by now. Crossing my fingers that it's the last of it for this season!

Filia, I am so sad that you don't have a Cracker Barrel near you! They are a southern restaurant chain that has slowly been making its way all across the nation. They are really popular along the east coast. I know there's one in Montana, but I don't know if they go any farther west than that or not. The best thing about Cracker Barrels [besides the good Southern cooking] is that they decorate their walls with antiques and have old country stores. I love browsing the old-fashioned candies that you just can't get anywhere else for a decent price. They're also known for their rocking chairs. They always have them lined up along their porches so you can sit down and play a game of checkers while you're waiting and they are soooo comfortable! One of these days I'm going to buy one and cart it back here to Canada. Gosh, I miss living in southern US sometimes.

Nay-Nay, here's a picture of a Cracker Barrel so you can envision one...

CRACKER+BARREL+RESTAURANT+LAKE+PARK%252CVALDOSTA+GEORGIA%252CCracker+Barrel+Old+Country+Store+Valdosta+GA..JPG

sCracker+Barrel-Inside_DSC2858.jpg

CRACKER+BARREL+Old+Country+Store+Gift+Shop,+Cracker+Barrel+Casual+Restaurant.JPG

Okay, so I found more than one. xD There! You have your own virtual tour of the best restaurant chain the US can offer.
Awwwwwe.... thank you >///////< *hugs*

Sorry about the absence, guys! D: I seem to have turned into the primary writer on my game dev team; all my writing time/energy has been going towards churning out dialogue scripts instead of my RPs. As of now I'm issuing a blanket warning that I may be a sporadic poster for the next few months, until we ship, but I'm alive and well and will do what I can to spare some creative juice. Thanks a ton for your patience, and I'll get to posting as soon as I reasonably can! ESE is my highest priority RP and I really don't want to leave you guys waiting long if I can help it.

I dearly love all of our little characters and wish I could give ALL of them hugs! I still can't get over just how well we all work together. Usually group RPs have their pros and cons for me, but this one has been the best experience I've ever had. The only con-- our GM had to vacate.

All that said, all posts point to Kimi to respond next [or something from an observing Koero] so I shall endeavor to put something worthwhile together as soon as possible. <3

So, I just went back to re-read this whole scene and realized Ako hadn't left the campfire so he's still putting around with everyone.

@Enigs are you wanting to post next to catch Ako up?

So, I just went back to re-read this whole scene and realized Ako hadn't left the campfire so he's still putting around with everyone.

@Enigs are you wanting to post next to catch Ako up?
GAH how did I let that slip by me D:

*scurries off to edit her post*

Ako's so sneaky, he just slips in here and there without any of us being the wiser for it! Like a shadow.... THE Shadow!!!

As much as I understand the charm of generating a certain mystique, and perhaps should not complain if I am inadvertently doing such, it is not my intention. I stop in without stopping to say hi mostly because my life has become more chaotic than I am accustomed to. I have meant to write a post and still hope to do so shortly, but recently it has been difficult to get my head aligned properly for it. I do apologize and will try to rectify this situation by Monday.

Reactions: FiliaFlammae
No worries! I'll hold off on posting until you can catch Ako up. :)

I swear, Kyla is such an innocent little creature and then Ako goes and thinks something that makes her seem unnervingly perverted. She's seriously the queen of double meanings. Good thing she has those wings of hers to clear up any confusion. :P

Bantay will (hopefully) be arround to cut more appropriately sized napkins by the end of the week!

His hunting for the little animals came at a really convenient time for me, as I have APs in two weeks, which is part of why I've been having him search in silence. But, I should be finished with the material at the end of the week, so hopefully there won't be any more radio silence from my end!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.